Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,941 members, 7,952,788 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 12:52 AM

Tips To Boost Your Interview Performance - Jobs/Vacancies (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Tips To Boost Your Interview Performance (15171 Views)

How To Increase Penis Size Naturally – Three Simple Ways To Boost / 5 Tips To Boost Confidence At A Job Interview / Free Courses With UK Certification To Boost Your CV (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tips To Boost Your Interview Performance by ajasa4link: 3:31pm On Apr 08, 2016
vapid:
You cannot be able to speak this kind of English and get the job.
Speaking from experience.
Even ur own oyinbo sef grin
Re: Tips To Boost Your Interview Performance by vapid: 4:46pm On Apr 08, 2016
The joke flew over your head. Sorry I don't explain wit.
ajasa4link:

Even ur own oyinbo sef grin
Re: Tips To Boost Your Interview Performance by VajanahDischaj(f): 5:04pm On Apr 08, 2016
AminuRano87:
Thanks I will attend one April 30th
God grant you success!!amen ... wish me same too cos I have series of interviews this year too.
Re: Tips To Boost Your Interview Performance by Nobody: 6:32pm On Apr 08, 2016
Integrityfarms:
What happens after doing well in interviews and yet the job was not given to you?

But one guy will just receive a call with pleading and you will hear 'Can you be able to do this and that for us'? And he gets the job!

Oftentimes networking and connection rocks. Speaking from experience!
Correct! Truth is in Nigeria,you need a little connection with your excellence o
Re: Tips To Boost Your Interview Performance by Benjom(m): 3:29pm On Apr 10, 2016
yomalex:
Nice

Hope you learned one or two things from it. Thanks for reading.
Re: Tips To Boost Your Interview Performance by Benjom(m): 4:06pm On Apr 10, 2016
Jobsdome:
Good tips
Job vacancies aavailable on www.tipsdome.com/category/jobs

Thanks for reading.
Re: Tips To Boost Your Interview Performance by Benjom(m): 9:18pm On Apr 22, 2016
saxwizard:
here to learn
...and learn you shall.
Re: Tips To Boost Your Interview Performance by AminuRano87(m): 8:12am On May 26, 2016
VajanahDischaj:
God grant you success!!amen ... wish me same too cos I have series of interviews this year too.
May God help you.

1 Like

Re: Tips To Boost Your Interview Performance by Benjom(m): 5:01pm On Jul 05, 2016
hob:
Good tips
Re: Tips To Boost Your Interview Performance by millhouse: 1:10pm On Jul 10, 2016
Thanks.. Came in handy
Re: Tips To Boost Your Interview Performance by Valendo: 1:30pm On Jul 10, 2016
Good day everyone, I hope you take time to read this critically and disgest with wisdom. I will go straight to my own opinion. I have noticed that we encourage laziness in this place. I have taken my time to go through the various thread and I have come to conclusion that majority of us are here to make unnecessary comments. I have tried in my own way to help a lot of people here but I get banned over and over again. This is because the mods felt I am promoting a scam. Let us look at it very well. Most of us don't really know what we want in life. I started chasing irrelevant things at the early days of my life. This is because I am following the crowd. Listen to me everybody, we all can not be working in the oil and gas, banks or other multinational companies. The recent happenings in the economy and the whole world is enough for us to learn a lesson. At my early twenties, I got involved in business. I started selling cards (Mtn, Glo, Etisalat etc) but I was not wise enough to know what God was showing me. I was more concerned about getting admission into the university, get a good job and live a happy life. As at when I was selling cards, I made nothing less than 7000 in a day. This was because we were not many. I spent this my profit carelessly because I felt it was all about school. During this period, a man came to me, he said he wanted to give me cards worth 10 million naira and that all I had to do was take him to my parents. Indirectly he wanted to make me a dealer. That man saw something in me that I didn't see. I told him I would not be able to take those cards because I wanted to go to school. He looked at me and laughed then drove off. Today I am regretting that missed opportunity. My friend that took or let me say persuaded the man to give those cards is now a major dealer in this country. I finally got admission and read economics, came out with 2.1. I went to service and came out successfully. Then job hunting started. It took a while before I realized the truth. Which is we all have our inbuilt talents and the best is for us to exploit it. Right now I am back to square one but not the same business and I must confess that I am doing great. My dear brethren, never you follow the crowd, learn to be unique and be yourself. There is a particular business that is not allowed here but my people, that is where the truth about yourself and who you are might be revealed. But because some of these type of business are more or less a scam, the mods generalised it and you will get banned for promoting this business. Let me state categorically here that failure is not a bad thing if you learn from the reason why you failed. We all like to play safe with money but the bitter truth you are not being told is that if you are not ready to lose money then you are not ready to make money. The old formula of go to school, study very hard and come out with a good grade does not work again. The world is changing and a wise person is expected to be dynamic. Don't stick to old things. Develop and discover yourself. If you have been scammed earlier, that does not mean you should close your eyes to opportunities. I just feel like telling you this simple truth. That does not mean you should abandoned school. Education is the best. But formal education will only give a paycheck at the end of the month or week but self education will earn you a fortune for the rest of your life. Learn how to take risk. A word is enough for the wise. For things to change you have to change. For things to get better you have to get better. Never wished for less problems rather wish for more wisdom. May God bless you all. Happy Sunday. If you feel like contact, my phone number is zero eight zero three five seven four seven zero six five

1 Like

Re: Tips To Boost Your Interview Performance by Benjom(m): 9:29am On Jul 11, 2016
millhouse:
Thanks.. Came in handy
You're welcome
Re: Tips To Boost Your Interview Performance by 12stinep(m): 3:08pm On Sep 03, 2020

(1) (2) (Reply)

4 Tips To Help You Write A CV When You’ve Got No Work Experience / If You Are Interested, Send Ur: / Join The Nigerian Army Officers Corp

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.