Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,543 members, 7,827,032 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 05:02 AM

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO CARNIVAL WOMAN OF OGWASHI-UKU KINGDOM - Events - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Events / HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO CARNIVAL WOMAN OF OGWASHI-UKU KINGDOM (918 Views)

Drunk Men And Women On The Streets Of Calabar After Carnival (Photos) / Profile Of Ogwashi-ukwu Carnival / Ladies In Leaf Clothing Show Off Their Glamour At The 2016 Calabar Carnival.PICS (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO CARNIVAL WOMAN OF OGWASHI-UKU KINGDOM by CarnivalWoman(f): 10:07am On Apr 08, 2016
APRIL 8TH IS HERE FINALLY

Today Is My Birthday, I Am Special And I Thank God Almighty

TOUCH NOT THE LORDS ANNOINTED
AND DO ME NO HARM AMEN

Hip ! Hip !! Hip Hurrayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy

I am plus one today and I feel oblige to hit the roof top celebrating Mee
I thank God almighty for all he has done in my life this far, I am also thanking
him for what he will do for me in my future.

Thank you Lord for your grace abides in me

Lord, this is your humble servant

Anthonia Oguah speaking Amen

1 Share

Re: HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO CARNIVAL WOMAN OF OGWASHI-UKU KINGDOM by Nobody: 10:12am On Apr 08, 2016
Happy birthday ma'am

1 Like

Re: HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO CARNIVAL WOMAN OF OGWASHI-UKU KINGDOM by Fmartin(m): 10:19am On Apr 08, 2016
Happy bd in diz tym of fuel palava
Re: HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO CARNIVAL WOMAN OF OGWASHI-UKU KINGDOM by tunde4eva: 10:19am On Apr 08, 2016
Why una too like to dey show una self.

Ibo people lipsrsealed
Re: HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO CARNIVAL WOMAN OF OGWASHI-UKU KINGDOM by CarnivalWoman(f): 11:20am On Apr 08, 2016
@tunde4eva

But nah Yoruba teach everybody for 9ja how to jolly owambe
Actually,my dear nobody wen nor like enjoyment even pipo wen dey
live inside BQ (Boys quarters) and inside face-me-I-face-you sef all
dey jolly party wen dem born pickin , abi I lie

Abeg try wish me happy birthday , I dey wait joor hahahahhahahahahahhahahaa nor vex you hear kpele

Re: HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO CARNIVAL WOMAN OF OGWASHI-UKU KINGDOM by chiefolododo(m): 11:48am On Apr 08, 2016
My birthday is today too
CarnivalWoman:
TOUCH NOT THE LORDS ANNOINTED
AND DO ME NO HARM AMEN

Hip ! Hip !! Hip Hurrayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy

I am plus one today and I feel oblige to hit the roof top celebrating Mee
I thank God almighty for all he has done in my life this far, I am also thanking
him for what he will do for me in my future.

Thank you Lord for your grace abides in me

Lord, this is your humble servant

Anthonia Oguah speaking Amen
Re: HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO CARNIVAL WOMAN OF OGWASHI-UKU KINGDOM by CarnivalWoman(f): 11:57am On Apr 08, 2016
@Jobia

I am very very grateful , thanks for the good wishes on my Birthday you are kind

love you dear like l love my Okro and Fish Stew

hahahhahahahahahahahhahahaha God bless you sweetie

1 Share

Re: HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO CARNIVAL WOMAN OF OGWASHI-UKU KINGDOM by CarnivalWoman(f): 12:13pm On Apr 08, 2016
@Chiefolododo

Happy Birthday to you , may you live long happy and healthy
in Jesus name Amen , congratulations

1 Share

Re: HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO CARNIVAL WOMAN OF OGWASHI-UKU KINGDOM by chiefolododo(m): 12:22pm On Apr 08, 2016
Carnival woman I wish you a very wonderful happy birthday . May God let your strength be as your days . May you move from grace to grace , strength to strength IJN
CarnivalWoman:

@Chiefolododo

Happy Birthday to you , may you live long happy and healthy
in Jesus name Amen , congratulations

(1) (Reply)

#ibomfashionweek Organizers Calling For Models In Akwa Ibom State.... Apply Now / How I Slept At Fourpoints By Sheraton Lagos Without Paying. / Edo Politician Arrives His Wedding Reception With Bride In A 'keke'. Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.