Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,489 members, 7,823,135 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 03:39 AM

Man Sits On A Chair Placed On Bottles (photo) - Events (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Events / Man Sits On A Chair Placed On Bottles (photo) (54921 Views)

Wholesale Price For Chair And Table Covers, Plastic Chairs And Tables / Tyronn Lue, Head Coach Of The Cleveland Cavaliers, Sits Down With Nbatv's Dennis / Promo On Chairfary Chair @ 300 Naira Per Each (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Sits On A Chair Placed On Bottles (photo) by ireneony(f): 10:07pm On Apr 08, 2016
Vecto:

Someone sounds "butt-hurt". wink
congrats! I've noticed you..happy now undecided
Re: Man Sits On A Chair Placed On Bottles (photo) by Vecto(m): 10:16pm On Apr 08, 2016
ireneony:
congrats! I've noticed you..happy now undecided
Maybe, Maybe not. Just taking sips of coffee whilst reading trending topics on NL. Care to join?
Re: Man Sits On A Chair Placed On Bottles (photo) by Nobody: 10:33pm On Apr 08, 2016
From the yellow okada uniforms, this is Benin republic. Probably Cotonou.

1 Like

Re: Man Sits On A Chair Placed On Bottles (photo) by kinglekan: 10:37pm On Apr 08, 2016
BumBae:

Lol embarassed

Hey dear..u should be shaking something right about this time. grin

Re: Man Sits On A Chair Placed On Bottles (photo) by cassidy1996(m): 11:08pm On Apr 08, 2016
ireneony:
pls go and read her first then u will know why I insulted her. She is ugly and also a loud mouth grin.... all in one person
hmmmm..... your too pretty for this.....obokhian!
Re: Man Sits On A Chair Placed On Bottles (photo) by KiNiBiGd: 11:15pm On Apr 08, 2016
I WILL RESPECT HIM IF HE CAN ALLOW SOMEONE TO REMOVE DOS BOTTLES , dos bottles had been drilled and iron rods inside it nailed to the table n penetrate the chair legs. Simple techniques. ENGINEERS THINK FAST.
KUDOS to him!
Re: Man Sits On A Chair Placed On Bottles (photo) by ireneony(f): 11:16pm On Apr 08, 2016
cassidy1996:
hmmmm..... your too pretty for this.....obokhian!
pardon me cheesy
Re: Man Sits On A Chair Placed On Bottles (photo) by emmaella: 11:20pm On Apr 08, 2016
Fortissimo:
Smh. Some nigerians shaaaa. Simple physics concept of centre of mass/gravity. Everything is witchcraft / magic to some so called "educated" nigerians.

So embarrassing.
Your concept though correct but recall that where the chair legs are sitting i.e the top of the bottles has an unstable equilibrium in relation to the legs of the chair but that in itself does not rule out the possibility of what we saw here. my worry is how he managed to climb and sit or are there people holding the chair legs for him to climb?
Re: Man Sits On A Chair Placed On Bottles (photo) by Gabriel6(m): 11:36pm On Apr 08, 2016
sapiosexual1:
This one no be Edo jor, na Kogi, and to be precise, Igala. Check am na, see as the man barber him head sef.
My guy fear Igala Jaz oooooo, them no dey take am play anyhow
na u get ur mouth
Re: Man Sits On A Chair Placed On Bottles (photo) by docyem2000(m): 11:42pm On Apr 08, 2016
the guy tried, i wish he can do more trick to earn recognition and probably join the GBR.
Re: Man Sits On A Chair Placed On Bottles (photo) by Godsonkemz(m): 12:11am On Apr 09, 2016
Babalawo power
Re: Man Sits On A Chair Placed On Bottles (photo) by Silumi(f): 12:27am On Apr 09, 2016
jude33084:
The art of balancing,.....no magic here guys smiley
Which act of balancing nothing like dat even equillibrium has it laws dats two abi three bottles his weight is acting all downwards no balancing effects frm those bottles at all even newtons law is defied in dat pic
Re: Man Sits On A Chair Placed On Bottles (photo) by Silumi(f): 12:30am On Apr 09, 2016
sapiosexual1:
This one no be Edo jor, na Kogi, and to be precise, Igala. Check am na, see as the man barber him head sef.
My guy fear Igala Jaz oooooo, them no dey take am play anyhow
Lol true this igala pple fit end ur life b4 e start but their jazz is for serious wickedness but na edo b dis d jazz is in all aspect of their life

1 Like

Re: Man Sits On A Chair Placed On Bottles (photo) by VajanahDischaj(f): 12:40am On Apr 09, 2016
I won't believe a fagging!!that's pure illusions, lie lie stunt.

let those that were there from the beginning comment. that guy designed the chair and table himself and he surely passed a thick rod Thru the wooden objects.

why is nobody getting close to observe?!oh hah!!Nigerians are scared of 'jazz ' .
Re: Man Sits On A Chair Placed On Bottles (photo) by Nobody: 12:46am On Apr 09, 2016
emmaella:
Your concept though correct but recall that where the chair legs are sitting i.e the top of the bottles has an unstable equilibrium in relation to the legs of the chair but that in itself does not rule out the possibility of what we saw here. my worry is how he managed to climb and sit or are there people holding the chair legs for him to climb?

I think there's a technique to it as in these people that do it are quite skillful.
Re: Man Sits On A Chair Placed On Bottles (photo) by shevi4mb(m): 2:06am On Apr 09, 2016
That is Benin republic...cotonou precisely....the bottles are 'La beninoise' and the bike men in cotonou wear yellow
Re: Man Sits On A Chair Placed On Bottles (photo) by callJesu: 3:19am On Apr 09, 2016
Its impossible
Re: Man Sits On A Chair Placed On Bottles (photo) by 6digitscomrade: 4:16am On Apr 09, 2016
but nor be quarrel naaa...me sef i be edo boi but i nor fit vex 4 dis kind mata..person wey i dey vex 4 naa olamide wey thief our slabg who u help u don baff go cast am naaaa i dey para 4..i 4 like ring bottle for him head..den carry am go upper go blend am..since him wan belong..lol
sammydemperor:

Ooo yeh child of Lie Muhammed the Great ... Have you been to Benin city before, cos if only you had, u would have known that this picture wasn't taken anywhere near benin. ..

Commercial motorcycle abi Bike was banned about 3 years ago by the governor... Xo get ur facts right before u try to rubbish my state
Re: Man Sits On A Chair Placed On Bottles (photo) by grandstar(m): 4:17am On Apr 09, 2016
dollyjoy:
stop sweating ontop my mata now,shoicheesycheesycheesy.fear person wen no fear benin peoplecheesycheesycheesy they sabi witchcraft wellcheesycheesy
you are ok no vex
Re: Man Sits On A Chair Placed On Bottles (photo) by Hillarie(m): 4:55am On Apr 09, 2016
Some people will still call this a magical act? If a White dude did this, they would say he has a flexible body...
Re: Man Sits On A Chair Placed On Bottles (photo) by Nobody: 9:21am On Apr 09, 2016
kinglekan:

Hey dear..u should be shaking something right about this time. grin

Lol shaking wt
Re: Man Sits On A Chair Placed On Bottles (photo) by Justmary06(f): 10:24am On Apr 09, 2016
Justycxx:
it's partly explicable, but the practice itself requires some extraordinary forces to help attain that balance

Yep, gravitational forces. You locate the centre of gravity on the legs of the chair. Three legs are enough for the trick. Then place the bottles directly beneath the centre of gravity of each legs. The bottles will not break becus the inertial of the bottles placed upright is greater than the weight of the chair.
Re: Man Sits On A Chair Placed On Bottles (photo) by oliviacute(f): 11:09am On Apr 09, 2016
see Ppl saying fear Edo Ppl...... I jux dey laugh,xum Ppl go sit down for where dem dey...dem go dey listen to hearsay rumours,visit d place urself and speak wisely
Re: Man Sits On A Chair Placed On Bottles (photo) by shhoolla(m): 11:42am On Apr 09, 2016
jude33084:
The art of balancing,.....no magic here guys smiley
which kin balance study ur physics well this one pass dat balance u dey talk
Re: Man Sits On A Chair Placed On Bottles (photo) by SenatorJames(m): 2:14pm On Apr 09, 2016
This one don pass centre of gravity and equilibrum oooooo
Re: Man Sits On A Chair Placed On Bottles (photo) by Justycxx(m): 2:59pm On Apr 09, 2016
Justmary06:

Yep, gravitational forces. You locate the centre of gravity on the legs of the chair. Three legs are enough for the trick. Then place the bottles directly beneath the centre of gravity of each legs. The bottles will not break becus the inertial of the bottles placed upright is greater than the weight of the chair.
your explanation may or may not be good enough to back up that display. that act may require some efforts that lies beyond the realm of physical reality.
Re: Man Sits On A Chair Placed On Bottles (photo) by Justmary06(f): 3:31pm On Apr 09, 2016
Justycxx:
your explanation may or may not be good enough to back up that display. that act may require some efforts that lies beyond the realm of physical reality.

I guess such efforts applies to Planes too. I know my explanation is not strong enough since its just my hypothesis but I dont believe that some spiritual force is behind it. Physicists are like magicians in science.

1 Like

Re: Man Sits On A Chair Placed On Bottles (photo) by kinglekan: 10:17pm On Apr 09, 2016
BumBae:

Lol shaking wt

Shaking tha real deal. grin

Re: Man Sits On A Chair Placed On Bottles (photo) by Nobody: 10:23pm On Apr 09, 2016
kinglekan:

Shaking tha real deal. grin

How body .. U don do dat ting yet ?
Re: Man Sits On A Chair Placed On Bottles (photo) by kinglekan: 10:33pm On Apr 09, 2016
BumBae:

How body .. U don do dat ting yet ?

Body dey kampe oooo. grin grin. Omo your pipu dey gimme headache. E b like sey i go just face naija things. angry

Re: Man Sits On A Chair Placed On Bottles (photo) by Nobody: 10:34pm On Apr 09, 2016
kinglekan:

Body dey kampe oooo. grin grin. Omo your pipu dey gimme headache. E b like sey i go just face naija things. angry

Lol u don dey tire abi .. Hehehe
No problem ..anyway u know wer to find me wink
Re: Man Sits On A Chair Placed On Bottles (photo) by kinglekan: 10:38pm On Apr 09, 2016
BumBae:

Lol u don dey tire abi .. Hehehe
No problem ..anyway u know wer to find me wink

Omo dem dey kolo wella. Iffa hear say i nor tire. Person just dey look promise land from mountain top. cry cry.... Err this your last phrase hope sey na invitation wey something go happen? grin grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

My Wedding Pixs / Nigerian Bride Wore No Makeup Or Jewelry On Her Wedding Day (Photos) / Nigerian Lady Shares Photos From Her Simple Wedding Ceremony

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.