Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,125 members, 7,860,057 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 02:16 AM

a - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / a (523 Views)

Requirements In Opening A Corporate Bank Account In Nigeria / BVN: You Can Now Link Your First Bank Account Online / How To Check Your Bank Account Balance Using Your Mobile Phone (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

a by Nobody: 7:45pm On Apr 08, 2016
a
Re: a by Nobody: 8:12pm On Apr 08, 2016
Sukomoscow:
Who owns a CHASE , USAA, BECU, CAPITAL ONE bank account that has been running for at least two years and is willing to do some business with it? I mean make some money, if you are interested you can contact me to know what it's all about Sukomoscow56@gmail.com, whatsapp - +2348093778470,

I have accounts with 2 banks you listed above.

Forward the details of the biz to payless.dx.am@gmail.com and if it is an illegal biz be rest assured I will post it here on NL for all to see and every online forum I have access to and if it is a legitimate biz and I'm not interested in it, I won't put it up here on NL but will respectfully decline your proposal and wish you the very best. THAT'S FAIR ENOUGH!

If you accept the terms above then forward the biz details to me.

Make sure it is a legitimate biz and if not, don't send me any mail because you will get the type of publicity you never envisaged- just being bluntly straightforward with you.

Cheers.

(1) (Reply)

Contact Us ON 08135811554 For Your Website And Mobile Application Development / I Have $9 In My Perfectmoney Account Who Will Buy / Make Your First 2,000 Naira Online Today In 5 Steps : (tips To Making Money)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.