Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,490 members, 7,830,474 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 11:01 PM

'MSN Gang Belongs To Me So Stop Threatening My Artist' - Danku Tells Oritsefemi - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / 'MSN Gang Belongs To Me So Stop Threatening My Artist' - Danku Tells Oritsefemi (1204 Views)

How Davido Cheated Me After Signing My Artist, Peruzzi – Record Label Boss / Danku Strips Unclad Over Messy Controversial Debt And Prostitution Scandal / "Rayce Impregnated Ewa, The Prostitute" - Danku, His Ex-Manager Says (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

'MSN Gang Belongs To Me So Stop Threatening My Artist' - Danku Tells Oritsefemi by 247frolicboss(m): 10:55pm On Apr 08, 2016
Yusuf Adebola Adepitan aka Danku was Oritsefemi's former manager. After they fell out, there was a tussle over who really owns the music label they once operated under. Today, Oritsefemi claimed the label, 'MSN Gang' was his and warned a newly signed act by Danku, Rayce to stop associating with it.

Danku who also claims to be the CEO of the label, has now responded harshly to Oritsefemi's claim via Instagram, telling Oritsefemi to stop threatening his artiste.

http://www.newshelm.com/2016/04/msn-gang-belongs-to-me-so-stop.html

cc lalasticlala, mynd44

Re: 'MSN Gang Belongs To Me So Stop Threatening My Artist' - Danku Tells Oritsefemi by Flexherbal(m): 11:10pm On Apr 08, 2016
Do both of you want to start your own?
Re: 'MSN Gang Belongs To Me So Stop Threatening My Artist' - Danku Tells Oritsefemi by darkenkach(m): 11:11pm On Apr 08, 2016
Who u epp?
Re: 'MSN Gang Belongs To Me So Stop Threatening My Artist' - Danku Tells Oritsefemi by Oghumu1(m): 11:27pm On Apr 08, 2016
MSN shit got real.. Who MSN help self??
Re: 'MSN Gang Belongs To Me So Stop Threatening My Artist' - Danku Tells Oritsefemi by Ojestas(m): 11:27pm On Apr 08, 2016
When MSN actually belongs to Barcelona. .

1 Like

Re: 'MSN Gang Belongs To Me So Stop Threatening My Artist' - Danku Tells Oritsefemi by wilybebsy(m): 11:37pm On Apr 08, 2016
With una wack songs
Re: 'MSN Gang Belongs To Me So Stop Threatening My Artist' - Danku Tells Oritsefemi by FazzyKachi(m): 11:42pm On Apr 08, 2016
As Long as the Following doesn't happen:

1. Since Danku doesn't pay my Bills_
2. Since Danku doesn't Give me allowance_
3. Since OritseFemi doesn't settle my Bills_
4. Since OritseFemi doesn't give me Allowance/Credit for listening to his Songs_
5. Since OritseFemi decided to destroy is body with Tattoos at 45 or 35(Artistes and Lies now).
6. Since they both decided to take Rayce as Upcoming Act_

Until dy decide to Change_
Only until then_
Make them no dy wail ahbeq_
Make them go Court jawe(So we can hear word)_
MSN Gang nko Messi Suarez Neymar ni_

Who Una Epp sef?
Re: 'MSN Gang Belongs To Me So Stop Threatening My Artist' - Danku Tells Oritsefemi by Nobody: 7:57am On Apr 09, 2016
hmmm dis is getting interesting

(1) (Reply)

John Dumelo Donates Only 6 Maths Set To A School In Vr.(photos) / Actress, Ruth Kadiri Shows Off Her Perfect Bum In A Hot S*xy Pants / My Ex-Husband Only Married Me Because I Was Pregnant For Him – Actress Iyabo Ojo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.