Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,802 members, 7,817,332 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:25 AM

More Pressure On Economy As Online Job Application Declines Over 46% - Jobs/Vacancies (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / More Pressure On Economy As Online Job Application Declines Over 46% (18277 Views)

How To Successfully Write A Job Application Letter / FRSC Disowns Online Job Advertisements / Federal Civil Service Recruitment 2017: FCSC Denies Online Job Advertisement (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: More Pressure On Economy As Online Job Application Declines Over 46% by autotrader014(m): 7:06am On Apr 09, 2016
Godgay:
I wonder when zombieism will leave your life

Dey don't reason wit dere brains anymore
Re: More Pressure On Economy As Online Job Application Declines Over 46% by html14java(f): 7:07am On Apr 09, 2016
If coirse. The salary is not even enough to buy shoe lace
Re: More Pressure On Economy As Online Job Application Declines Over 46% by html14java(f): 7:08am On Apr 09, 2016
Of course . The salary is not even enough to buy shoe lace
Re: More Pressure On Economy As Online Job Application Declines Over 46% by Icaretoo: 7:09am On Apr 09, 2016
IVORY2009:
From day one, every one knows the APC govt was not prepared to rule, this is the result you get, wen you fail to plan, then you are automatically planning to fail.

The truth is DAT da didn't know they were going to win so they were not prepared for governance the only on their mind was how to cause commotion incase they didn't and as God will have it walla....

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: More Pressure On Economy As Online Job Application Declines Over 46% by Nobody: 7:09am On Apr 09, 2016
Happiness87:
ngeneukwenu goke7, and co

when we told your buhari to focus on governance, corruption is a continuous fight, you guys were foolishly shouting wailers.

My joy is that you are also enjoying the heat.

passingshot, where are thou!!

hahaha

omenka demdem
passingshot midolian abduljabbar4 HungerBAD Obiagelli beremx, gbawe continue to play silly politics with your future.

hahahaha, see the man you thought you sent to Otueke, hahaha enjoying international recognitions

I had a look at the article...and it said jobs were declining in trade and servicies.

It also talks of online applications....not all kinds of applications.

Of course....there were more ''jobs'' during GEJ's regime because of more forex due to the oil boom years. (When oil is booming....the jobs increase. When it stops booming...jobs decrease). But...the jobs for me are not in the parts that make the economy grow...they were more of clerical type jobs.

What I want to see the APC government doing is spending more on power and transport...so that we can have more jobs in manufacturing...which is where real economic growth takes place. Not bank, oil and call center jobs.At the same time...I think we should cut the number of clerical style jobs.(And the stats should be a wake up call to the APC govt...we cannot run Nigeria dependent on just one resource.).

And by the way....the same job losses would have happened if GEJ won last year. (And you would be blaming saboteurs...while I would be busy bashing GEJ..jokers both we are.).All because Nigeria does not have enough money from selling raw materials.

4 Likes

Re: More Pressure On Economy As Online Job Application Declines Over 46% by greatbrian(m): 7:16am On Apr 09, 2016
criminalmindz:
When is there going to be a revolution in nigeria, a period where people will see buhari's convoy and stone it. Beat apc govt officials anytime they appear in public. How can cattle herdsmen be terrorizing every region in the country. Yet no single press conference from people condemning it. No nation wide broadcast ordering them to stay clear of some states and regions in the country. What are senators/ house of rep members doing about this fulani herdsmen issue. Are nigerians really cowards or timid people? What are human rights and civil society groups in nigeria doing. Enough is enough. Nigerains need to come together and say no these people and ills of the society. #buhari out now
My role model my hero the man who started revolution Maj Kaduna Nzeogwu. Maj Adewale Ademoyega...... Even after we all knew they revolt for a good sake to what happened to tell....... Pple spat on them they were tagged tribalist. Maj Anuforo was tied to a moving plane by muritala Mohammed. Yea muritala forcely hhijacked the Lagos airport killed a lot of officer and years later the airport was named after him....... In barracks then fire alarm will be sounded and when Igbo's and Yoruba officers come out. They will be massacre by Hausa's........ Not only that an Hausa Sargent refuses order. From a whole general. (General olutoye) and told him z wen z haua officer. A captain comes that he will take order from him............ Now let's go to the 2nd should have been revolution by Maj Gideon orkar....... A young vibrant and intelligent officer who HD a good course to die fr z country after the coup when into lull. Trust Nigerians they started blaming him. A lot of things I can't esay here....... To revolt z a simple thing. But won't pple spat on u name u tribalist and even condemn u if it fails by the way........... A lot of things I can't say. Y was Gowon coup not tagged tribalist...... Y was only the coup or revolution by Igbo and Yoruba officers tagged tribal bias. Nigerians are not worth revolting for. Z not just worth it.

2 Likes

Re: More Pressure On Economy As Online Job Application Declines Over 46% by Kakamorufu(m): 7:17am On Apr 09, 2016
Make God help us
Re: More Pressure On Economy As Online Job Application Declines Over 46% by Luckylife(m): 7:20am On Apr 09, 2016
Happiness87:

when we told your buhari to focus on governance, corruption is a continuous fight, you guys were foolishly shouting wailers.

hahaha

omenka demdem
passingshot midolian abduljabbar4 HungerBAD Obiagelli beremx, gbawe continue to play silly politics with your future.

hahahaha, see the man you thought you sent to Otueke, hahaha enjoying international recognitions
The zombies are feeling the burnt shamefully that they don't have electricity to change their phones, not to talk of money to buy MB because their messiah have dumped their sorry ass.
Re: More Pressure On Economy As Online Job Application Declines Over 46% by Tpeters(m): 7:32am On Apr 09, 2016
Which SE & SS take over education?? D same students & schools(primary - University) I saw while serving over dere... Pple wey we dey go beg for ous come sch My frnd u r high on garri nd afam soup. undecided
criminalmindz:

Brown roof, dey never lock ya broda obj na jonah una want to lock. Keep dreaming. Aregbe can't pay salary yet is jonathan`s fault. Every poor man in the sw is poor cus is jonah`s fault. You and your people need to wake up, the sw is no longer the most educated region in nigeria, stop deceiving yourselves that you know more or bettter. The south east and south south have overtaken you in every aspect in academics. The era of awolowo declaring free education is gone! Wake up! Oga Jonah has made us rich, educated,enlightened and empowered even the north knows this and are scared cus soon we will drive and control nigeria`s economy. Go ahead and still hating jonah but he is the one that made US RICH!
Re: More Pressure On Economy As Online Job Application Declines Over 46% by Faraidi(m): 7:39am On Apr 09, 2016
sholay2011:

The revolution should advisably start from locking Jonathan up.
even ur fore fathers can't do that Idiot
Re: More Pressure On Economy As Online Job Application Declines Over 46% by obowunmi(m): 7:39am On Apr 09, 2016
That people don't use Jobberman doesn't mean they're not applying for jobs. Just not applying for jobs using Jobberman.
Re: More Pressure On Economy As Online Job Application Declines Over 46% by Nobody: 7:42am On Apr 09, 2016
greatbrian:

My role model my hero the man who started revolution Maj Kaduna Nzeogwu. Maj Adewale Ademoyega...... Even after we all knew they revolt for a good sake to what happened to tell....... Pple spat on them they were tagged tribalist. Maj Anuforo was tied to a moving plane by muritala Mohammed. Yea muritala forcely hhijacked the Lagos airport killed a lot of officer and years later the airport was named after him....... In barracks then fire alarm will be sounded and when Igbo's and Yoruba officers come out. They will be massacre by Hausa's........ Not only that an Hausa Sargent refuses order. From a whole general. (General olutoye) and told him z wen z haua officer. A captain comes that he will take order from him............ Now let's go to the 2nd should have been revolution by Maj Gideon orkar....... A young vibrant and intelligent officer who HD a good course to die fr z country after the coup when into lull. Trust Nigerians they started blaming him. A lot of things I can't esay here....... To revolt z a simple thing. But won't pple spat on u name u tribalist and even condemn u if it fails by the way........... A lot of things I can't say. Y was Gowon coup not tagged tribalist...... Y was only the coup or revolution by Igbo and Yoruba officers tagged tribal bias. Nigerians are not worth revolting for. Z not just worth it.

Well... Nzeogwu was no tribalist....but unfortunately the Jan 1966 coup left a disproportionate number of Northern officers dead....to say nothing of a large number of their politicians...and things were made worse by the failure of the coup in the Eastern region.

Add the fact that at the time...most officers in the Army were Igbo...and the Northerners were a minority in the officer ranks(but a majority in the soldier ranks...and most of them were Middle Belter...the Army still recruits heavily from the Middle Belt). (That concerned a lot of people...including one high ranking British colonial officer who expressed his concerns in writing before independence).

So...when the dust settled...and the North woke up to the fact that the cream of their crop was dead...and they did not have enough replacements....things went downhill....and culminated in the July Coup....and the pogroms,....and then the Civil War.

(By the way....the events of Jan and July both make me sad, and upset...and I have read a lot about it ....so IN no way am I justifying the events of both coups, and the pogroms by my comment. In my opinion, Nzeogwu should have resigned from the Army and formed a party to change Nigeria...instead of doing a coup. Nigeria is a tribal nation...and it was not ready for his leftist,Pan-Africanist mindset).
Re: More Pressure On Economy As Online Job Application Declines Over 46% by xpac01(m): 7:46am On Apr 09, 2016
criminalmindz:
When is there going to be a revolution in nigeria, a period where people will see buhari's convoy and stone it. Beat apc govt officials anytime they appear in public. How can cattle herdsmen be terrorizing every region in the country. Yet no single press conference from people condemning it. No nation wide broadcast ordering them to stay clear of some states and regions in the country. What are senators/ house of rep members doing about this fulani herdsmen issue. Are nigerians really cowards or timid people? What are human rights and civil society groups in nigeria doing. Enough is enough. Nigerains need to come together and say no these people and ills of the society. #buhari out now
start bro, I promise to be right behind you.
Re: More Pressure On Economy As Online Job Application Declines Over 46% by peterjero(m): 7:54am On Apr 09, 2016
TooNoisy:
I voted APC but their economic policies (or lack of one) are seriously hurting the economy.

Fighting corruption and jailing people cannot be an economic policy. Buhari needs to be told the hard truth and some of his advisers should begin to resign since he doesn't listen to them!
Comments like this makes me want to know you, you really made so much sense.
Re: More Pressure On Economy As Online Job Application Declines Over 46% by RobinHez(m): 8:18am On Apr 09, 2016
driand:
K but our youths should go and learn trades instead of waiting for white collar jobs till thy Kingdom come...
After spending so many years fighting for a degree?
Re: More Pressure On Economy As Online Job Application Declines Over 46% by Ask4bigneyo(m): 8:24am On Apr 09, 2016
criminalmindz:
Re: More Pressure On Economy As Online Job Application Declines Over 46% by loomer: 8:30am On Apr 09, 2016
sholay2011:

The revolution should advisably start from locking Jonathan up.

You still dey worry urself about jonathan? Yhe man don rule, even forget say he was once a president. Living his life and doing his things.

Fuel u no see to buy, light u no get to iron cloth. Money nko, hard to get. Instead of make u worry about the present, u dey think of the past.
Re: More Pressure On Economy As Online Job Application Declines Over 46% by greatbrian(m): 8:35am On Apr 09, 2016
Quakertellicus1:

Well... Nzeogwu was no tribalist....but unfortunately the Jan 1966 coup left a disproportionate number of Northern officers dead....to say nothing of a large number of their politicians...and things were made worse by the failure of the coup in the Eastern region.

Add the fact that at the time...most officers in the Army were Igbo...and the Northerners were a minority in the officer ranks(but a majority in the soldier ranks...and most of them were Middle Belter...the Army still recruits heavily from the Middle Belt). (That concerned a lot of people...including one high ranking British colonial officer who expressed his concerns in writing before independence).

So...when the dust settled...and the North woke up to the fact that the cream of their crop was dead...and they did not have enough replacements....things went downhill....and culminated in the July Coup....and the pogroms,....and then the Civil War.

(By the way....the events of Jan and July both make me sad, and upset...and I have read a lot about it ....so IN no way am I justifying the events of both coups, and the pogroms by my comment. In my opinion, Nzeogwu should have resigned from the Army and formed a party to change Nigeria...instead of doing a coup. Nigeria is a tribal nation...and it was not ready for his leftist,Pan-Africanist mindset).
Dz d more reason y revolution won't work. U just said Nigeria z a tribal nation......... Imagine revolution occur now. Pple will still call it tribalism. Even I believe another civil war can errupt via it....... D way out z too denounce dz marriage of convenience ........ Z not just working. Nigeria ain't one the hausas believe they r born to rule. Some stupid Yoruba greedy fools like the stupid monkey in Ogun state z working along with them just to still be in power. And for z selfish means the Igbo's on the other hand r fighting just to make an impact in their own country.......... The southwest politicians. Are busy gathering money for their self's and unborn generation. The northerner on the other hand are preparing and planning how to keep power till eternity........... I remembered a story I read when ammo abiola assumed office he first when to take blessing from the saduana of sokoto so as to have a nice reign y didnt buhqri abacha ibb or so go for blessing from the ooni or alafin of Oyo..........DAT will tell u the deep shit nigeria z
Re: More Pressure On Economy As Online Job Application Declines Over 46% by Sunnynwa: 8:44am On Apr 09, 2016
Luckylife:
The zombies are feeling the burnt shamefully that they don't have electricity to change their phones, not to talk of money to buy MB because their messiah have dumped their sorry ass.

Re: More Pressure On Economy As Online Job Application Declines Over 46% by Saintp(m): 8:59am On Apr 09, 2016
TooNoisy:
I voted APC but their economic policies (or lack of one) are seriously hurting the economy.

Fighting corruption and jailing people cannot be an economic policy. Buhari needs to be told the hard truth and some of his advisers should begin to resign since he doesn't listen to them!

Unfortunately we don't have men of integrity who can stand on their own. They will just okay whatever the president says because they want to be in his good books even if they know its wrong. For example, NOI is a very intelligent woman bt could not stand firm against some wrong in GEJ just because she didn't want to become an enemy. Infact Nigerian advisers are useless.

1 Like

Re: More Pressure On Economy As Online Job Application Declines Over 46% by christinie(f): 9:09am On Apr 09, 2016
Seconded.

criminalmindz:
Re: More Pressure On Economy As Online Job Application Declines Over 46% by christinie(f): 9:11am On Apr 09, 2016
It has declined because the number of uploaded vacancies have also declined.

Buhari is a total failure.

miniziter:
Decline or increase. I don't understand english here.

1 Like

Re: More Pressure On Economy As Online Job Application Declines Over 46% by fulfillbill(m): 9:18am On Apr 09, 2016
I hope policy makers interpret the data appropriately...

People are losing jobs and firms are downsizing labour.

Even the positions applied for, not up to half get the jobs, meaning more is expected in terms of job creation.
Re: More Pressure On Economy As Online Job Application Declines Over 46% by Nobody: 9:33am On Apr 09, 2016
How will deir be online applications wen u guys are doing back door recruitment? ?
Stupid fools. ..
Re: More Pressure On Economy As Online Job Application Declines Over 46% by Ameboperoo(m): 9:44am On Apr 09, 2016
kilokeys:
Folks applying online too has reduced.. No mb to waste.
Cos we don apply sotey sotey sotey.. Mtcheeew.

Abeg who wan learn guitar? If u dey abj.. Contact me abeg..

Degree seems like a waste
True talk. Me wan learn sax o. If you know who fit teach me.
Re: More Pressure On Economy As Online Job Application Declines Over 46% by layeenka(m): 9:59am On Apr 09, 2016
criminalmindz:

Brown roof, dey never lock ya broda obj na jonah una want to lock. Keep dreaming. Aregbe can't pay salary yet is jonathan`s fault. Every poor man in the sw is poor cus is jonah`s fault. You and your people need to wake up, the sw is no longer the most educated region in nigeria, stop deceiving yourselves that you know more or bettter. The south east and south south have overtaken you in every aspect in academics. The era of awolowo declaring free education is gone! Wake up! Oga Jonah has made us rich, educated,enlightened and empowered even the north knows this and are scared cus soon we will drive and control nigeria`s economy. Go ahead and still hating jonah but he is the one that made US RICH!
bro.....did u just say SS and SE overtk Sw in Academics aspect, i bet you, this is joke of the year
Re: More Pressure On Economy As Online Job Application Declines Over 46% by Ahmeduana(m): 10:53am On Apr 09, 2016
LoremIpsum:
They have suddenly gone dumb. They have lost their voices. #Proud5%
YOU MEAN THOSE GOD FORSAKEN APC ZOMBIES?
Re: More Pressure On Economy As Online Job Application Declines Over 46% by Jacko1(m): 10:55am On Apr 09, 2016
Jobberman are real job men

Wayo ppl

All deir job na scam
Re: More Pressure On Economy As Online Job Application Declines Over 46% by Justinah4real(f): 1:40pm On Apr 09, 2016
criminalmindz:
Re: More Pressure On Economy As Online Job Application Declines Over 46% by abduljabbar4(m): 11:18am On Apr 10, 2016
Happiness87:

hahaha

omenka demdem

If I tell you something now, one useless and biased moderator will ban me so let me just leave you

2 Likes

Re: More Pressure On Economy As Online Job Application Declines Over 46% by SenatorJames(m): 10:31pm On Apr 10, 2016
Let them remove the fake online jobs first, to have a valid figure.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Global Management Trainee Programme 2021 At Anheuser-busch Inbev / 2021 Workforce Group Top Talent Graduate Trainee Programme / Customer Care Job Vacancy At UNC Enterprises

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 73
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.