Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,742 members, 7,817,051 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:06 AM

Fat Woman And Her Daughter In Okada (photo) - Nairaland / General (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Fat Woman And Her Daughter In Okada (photo) (49845 Views)

Woman Kills Cobra In Her Daughter's Room (Photos) / 2 Okada Men Die In Imo Accident While Bringing Corpse Home From Mortuary / When You Board Okada With A Fat Woman[photo] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fat Woman And Her Daughter In Okada (photo) by datola: 12:01pm On Apr 09, 2016
Why embarrass an innocent physically endowed person like this.
Re: Fat Woman And Her Daughter In Okada (photo) by faruz: 12:01pm On Apr 09, 2016
Re: Fat Woman And Her Daughter In Okada (photo) by Etizz: 12:01pm On Apr 09, 2016
Oh, I pity dat Lil girl.....
Re: Fat Woman And Her Daughter In Okada (photo) by Sijo01(f): 12:01pm On Apr 09, 2016
The little girl be like spread butter inbetween slice of bread. cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Fat Woman And Her Daughter In Okada (photo) by IYANGBALI: 12:01pm On Apr 09, 2016
Dats osusumustflow and her daughter
Re: Fat Woman And Her Daughter In Okada (photo) by gqboyy(m): 12:01pm On Apr 09, 2016
lets pray that girl will not die of suffocation bfore dy reach deir destination . amin
Re: Fat Woman And Her Daughter In Okada (photo) by omowolewa: 12:01pm On Apr 09, 2016
Fatty Orobo
Re: Fat Woman And Her Daughter In Okada (photo) by Wendyslim(f): 12:04pm On Apr 09, 2016
No kill her ooooo. No body go wan hear say na you born her again oooo. Murder na murder
Re: Fat Woman And Her Daughter In Okada (photo) by faruz: 12:04pm On Apr 09, 2016
KashyBaby:
grin Lol...if u can see she turned that girl's head side way but I think one way or another, that girl is safe from any accidents coz she has an airbag already..it only happens that the airbag she has was at her back instead of the front....

u don murder english

grin

Re: Fat Woman And Her Daughter In Okada (photo) by macaranta(m): 12:04pm On Apr 09, 2016
See how she sandwiched that poor child
Re: Fat Woman And Her Daughter In Okada (photo) by 4nobody4every1: 12:06pm On Apr 09, 2016
KashyBaby:
grin Lol...if u can see she turned that girl's head side way but I think one way or another, that girl is safe from any accidents coz she has an airbag already..it only happens that the airbag she has was at her back instead of the front....

grin
grin

Re: Fat Woman And Her Daughter In Okada (photo) by Praizekeyz(m): 12:10pm On Apr 09, 2016
Don't take tins too serious...we are just here to catch fun.
Re: Fat Woman And Her Daughter In Okada (photo) by 9jatatafo(m): 12:13pm On Apr 09, 2016
I just pity the man bleeping her.
Re: Fat Woman And Her Daughter In Okada (photo) by AfroKnight: 12:15pm On Apr 09, 2016
If her husband begins to look "outside" now, you people will be castigating the innocent dude.
Re: Fat Woman And Her Daughter In Okada (photo) by phemy36(m): 12:19pm On Apr 09, 2016
I blame Jonathan for this

1 Like

Re: Fat Woman And Her Daughter In Okada (photo) by guychidile: 12:21pm On Apr 09, 2016
chaaiii..,! this woman wucked oo.,every body pray do this little kid so she won't suffocate before they reach their destination.
by the way,why not them put this kid in front.., or abi the kidnap the kid...!
Re: Fat Woman And Her Daughter In Okada (photo) by Missmossy(f): 12:28pm On Apr 09, 2016
She is obese,not a good sight!!!
Re: Fat Woman And Her Daughter In Okada (photo) by pamcode(m): 12:30pm On Apr 09, 2016
Now this is gobe. The little gal for don dey swear for her mind

1 Like

Re: Fat Woman And Her Daughter In Okada (photo) by 6digitscomrade: 12:33pm On Apr 09, 2016
well even airbags comes wiv warnings..abi u never read am..dont place kids close to airbags cuz it might cuz suffocation go and read ur own broda..dis one na accident neva happen sef d kid life don dey edge..lol[quote author=CheedyJ post=44541774][/quote]

1 Like

Re: Fat Woman And Her Daughter In Okada (photo) by sunnyuche1(m): 12:36pm On Apr 09, 2016
KashyBaby:

grin

lol...nde ara everywhere
Re: Fat Woman And Her Daughter In Okada (photo) by olisaEze(m): 12:40pm On Apr 09, 2016
Caught between a rock and a hard place undecided
Re: Fat Woman And Her Daughter In Okada (photo) by ItsMeAboki(m): 12:48pm On Apr 09, 2016
Kai, I pity de bike and de pickin wey dem dey suffocate for middle. cheesy
Re: Fat Woman And Her Daughter In Okada (photo) by BossDanniee(m): 12:56pm On Apr 09, 2016
I pity that small girl sha

1 Like

Re: Fat Woman And Her Daughter In Okada (photo) by piagetskinner(m): 1:02pm On Apr 09, 2016
Heavyweight champion... I hope she doesn't destroy the moblet by the time she arrives at her destination
Re: Fat Woman And Her Daughter In Okada (photo) by Nobody: 1:07pm On Apr 09, 2016
[s]
KashyBaby:

grin
[/s]

undecided
Re: Fat Woman And Her Daughter In Okada (photo) by astarotte: 1:10pm On Apr 09, 2016
amunkita:
The mother is trying her best to keep the daughters Fat in check by compressing it..

grin Lmao

1 Like

Re: Fat Woman And Her Daughter In Okada (photo) by LoveJesus87(m): 1:18pm On Apr 09, 2016
grad2012:
Omg where is the child shocked
dat no go fit complain na slap she go get on top so na jus to kpeme 4 dat place. grin change!

1 Like

Re: Fat Woman And Her Daughter In Okada (photo) by MistadeRegal(m): 1:19pm On Apr 09, 2016
After the girl you save the bike. A boom is a boom. Do not do as they do. Don't do and they do. Engage the bikeman with a broom. A broom and a broom. Report this crime as child abuse. . . . If you get the rhythm......... Hit like. If you need more lyrics click share.
Re: Fat Woman And Her Daughter In Okada (photo) by astarotte: 1:37pm On Apr 09, 2016
Maryjane88:
Dis woman wan kill her pikin?

Wicked woman.
Re: Fat Woman And Her Daughter In Okada (photo) by Nobody: 1:47pm On Apr 09, 2016
The average Nigerian girl grows to become as fat as that woman, a consequence of eating much and working less. undecided
Re: Fat Woman And Her Daughter In Okada (photo) by Nobody: 1:59pm On Apr 09, 2016
I like my girls BBW... I'LL BLEEP HEE ANYDAY undecided kiss
Re: Fat Woman And Her Daughter In Okada (photo) by benjoggas: 2:19pm On Apr 09, 2016
The effect of Petrol scarcity.The cars et al have been bearing this burden unknown to most of us.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Former Peter Odili's Aide Dies In Fire Inside His Room (Very Graphic Photo) / Pictures From Area Fight In Oshodi Today / Hilarious Names Of Nollywood Movies

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.