Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,705 members, 7,816,888 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:31 PM

Fat Woman And Her Daughter In Okada (photo) - Nairaland / General (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Fat Woman And Her Daughter In Okada (photo) (49843 Views)

Woman Kills Cobra In Her Daughter's Room (Photos) / 2 Okada Men Die In Imo Accident While Bringing Corpse Home From Mortuary / When You Board Okada With A Fat Woman[photo] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fat Woman And Her Daughter In Okada (photo) by blazer234: 2:22pm On Apr 09, 2016
KashyBaby:
grin Lol...if u can see she turned that girl's head side way but I think one way or another, that girl is safe from any accidents coz she has an airbag already..it only happens that the airbag she has was at her back instead of the front....

grin

In fact, na dual airbag.....one at the top, the other below.
Re: Fat Woman And Her Daughter In Okada (photo) by Alpharezz(m): 2:27pm On Apr 09, 2016
shocked[color=#990000][/color] Wow!!! Just wow!!!!!
Re: Fat Woman And Her Daughter In Okada (photo) by Abeos(m): 2:52pm On Apr 09, 2016
This one na attempted murder o
Re: Fat Woman And Her Daughter In Okada (photo) by lilreese: 3:26pm On Apr 09, 2016
cheesy
Re: Fat Woman And Her Daughter In Okada (photo) by bmos(m): 4:21pm On Apr 09, 2016
seunlayi:
Over size

There is nothing okada air cannot carry. One time i saw an okada carry a whole car but without its engine sha
Re: Fat Woman And Her Daughter In Okada (photo) by Chicagoesontop: 5:04pm On Apr 09, 2016
macsymphony:
I wish that helpless girl safe journey...i pray shes not choked before they highlight

Choke, Not Choked undecided
Alight, not highlight embarassed
Re: Fat Woman And Her Daughter In Okada (photo) by faites(f): 6:35pm On Apr 09, 2016
rawtouch:
she be like molue ehhh....

See backyard everywhere grin
Re: Fat Woman And Her Daughter In Okada (photo) by darealsola(m): 6:58pm On Apr 09, 2016
macsymphony:
I wish that helpless girl safe journey...i pray shes not choked before they highlight
*gbagbaun*this is REAL gun.ibon ree ooo
Re: Fat Woman And Her Daughter In Okada (photo) by marlvis(f): 8:52pm On Apr 09, 2016
:oAwoooooooooo obesity on the way ......I wonder how her c**t go dey with all this fat ..........

wat am I saying .....am a chlistan oooo
Re: Fat Woman And Her Daughter In Okada (photo) by masqot(m): 8:55pm On Apr 09, 2016
What is this?
Re: Fat Woman And Her Daughter In Okada (photo) by marlvis(f): 8:55pm On Apr 09, 2016
:oAwoooooooooo obesity on the way ......I wonder how her c**t go dey with all this fat

Re: Fat Woman And Her Daughter In Okada (photo) by herkeym001(m): 9:29pm On Apr 09, 2016
macsymphony:
No be Highlight, na Lowlight. grin
Re: Fat Woman And Her Daughter In Okada (photo) by herkeym001(m): 9:31pm On Apr 09, 2016
marlvis:
:oAwoooooooooo obesity on the way ......I wonder how her c**t go dey with all this fat

Anambla girl spotted shocked

1 Like

Re: Fat Woman And Her Daughter In Okada (photo) by Ademoore07(m): 3:04am On Apr 10, 2016
BiafranNigerian:
Over 300Kg of moving fat.
u mean 6 bags of Portland cement!? God have mercy shocked
BiafranNigerian:
Over 300Kg of moving fat.
u mean 6 bags of Portland cement!? God have mercy

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Former Peter Odili's Aide Dies In Fire Inside His Room (Very Graphic Photo) / Pictures From Area Fight In Oshodi Today / Hilarious Names Of Nollywood Movies

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.