Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,759 members, 7,817,101 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:31 AM

Driver And The Trader 'swallowed' Cocaine Worth N39m - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Driver And The Trader 'swallowed' Cocaine Worth N39m (27937 Views)

Driver And Passenger Fighting Over N100 In The Middle Of The Road At Abuja. / Bengaluru: Nigerian Drug Peddler Arrested, Cocaine Worth 13 Lakhs Seized / Nigerian Arrested In India With Cocaine Worth Of $720k (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Driver And The Trader 'swallowed' Cocaine Worth N39m by Gaddafithe2nd(m): 4:56pm On Apr 09, 2016
Acebar:
PROUDLY an Ibo. To all these stinking name checkers, making money has been our hobby from sunrise and drug money is the real money itself. it's a game of heart not for children get rich or die trying. No amount of penalty can Stop illegal deal/drug trafficking. cos dem really pays. Namecheckers/jobless Associated Tribes . In Patorankin's voice, #whayasay
Soro niyen. Oro pawpaw. You dey yarn okpata.

1 Like

Re: Driver And The Trader 'swallowed' Cocaine Worth N39m by Gaddafithe2nd(m): 4:57pm On Apr 09, 2016
Death penalty is the solution to drug traffickers and their cartels.
Re: Driver And The Trader 'swallowed' Cocaine Worth N39m by Caseless: 5:36pm On Apr 09, 2016
omenka:
So true. These guys have succeeded in infecting everyone on the forum with that virus. Imagine how different things were before the election. Prior 2014 we didn't see all these.

Smh.
I can't believe I'm doing that now. Of course, things were different then.

Ipod yoots and co are not helping matters..
Re: Driver And The Trader 'swallowed' Cocaine Worth N39m by Caseless: 5:36pm On Apr 09, 2016
seunny4lif:
grin
Na name too I come check cheesy
grin
Re: Driver And The Trader 'swallowed' Cocaine Worth N39m by Caseless: 5:37pm On Apr 09, 2016
kekakuz:

Mr too
we are infected
dear God
Aswear...
Re: Driver And The Trader 'swallowed' Cocaine Worth N39m by Caseless: 5:54pm On Apr 09, 2016
seunny4lif:
grin grin
We the
World association of names checkers
Togo branch
Please send us 5 cartons of A4 papers
grin grin
This people don finished our papers grin
grin grin
Re: Driver And The Trader 'swallowed' Cocaine Worth N39m by Gh0stFreak: 5:58pm On Apr 09, 2016
funmijoyb:

Na curse curse they worry them, Linda ikeji (Smello punane)will never post this kind news on her blog to make her people desist frm their nefarious acts but will be looking for good people with good reputation to damage

idio.t,what about your yorubastard brothers caught with human parts in ogun few days ago, i agree that some easterners push drugs cos itz damn better than butchering fellow humans because of money.
Re: Driver And The Trader 'swallowed' Cocaine Worth N39m by Gh0stFreak: 6:01pm On Apr 09, 2016
Trailii:
I rep association of name checkers, ibadan branch.
am not surprised.. stupid ppl from cursed erosion ravaged middle east..

soka forest ibadan right ? , hope you've eaten your share of olatunde's flesh today.
Re: Driver And The Trader 'swallowed' Cocaine Worth N39m by SIRRDIQ(m): 6:04pm On Apr 09, 2016
Yi....bo kweno.......i hail o
Re: Driver And The Trader 'swallowed' Cocaine Worth N39m by Balkan(m): 6:05pm On Apr 09, 2016
Caseless:
God forgive and deliver me from this nairaland inflicted disease/madness.

I just checked their names! undecided
better than human rituals and sacrifices. You can check their names
Re: Driver And The Trader 'swallowed' Cocaine Worth N39m by Maximus85(m): 6:06pm On Apr 09, 2016
Kwe Kwe kweeeenu
Re: Driver And The Trader 'swallowed' Cocaine Worth N39m by seunny4lif(m): 6:10pm On Apr 09, 2016
Re: Driver And The Trader 'swallowed' Cocaine Worth N39m by 2sexycom(m): 7:06pm On Apr 09, 2016
linearity:
I think, it is high time Nigeria start employing smart enforcement to this drug trafficing problem, if we intend to see some level of sanity.

More efforts should be made to get the actual masterminders, including cutting deals with these low hanging fruits 'drug couriers' as long as they fully corporate and help investigators in fishing out and prosecuting their master minders.

Most of the times, these low hanging fruits are left to take the full brute of the law by themselves by the over zealous prosecutors, while the actual kingpins go hurt for another courier in the sea of many waiting to get a buck or two to feed their family.

Don't get me wrong, there is no justification for agreeing to be a drug carrier, but the government should do more to protect the weak and vulnerable among it's people...

With the way the economy is going right now and the verdict from the government itself that, things will get worst before they start getting better, there is going to be an uptick in crimes and drug pushing....brace for it.

In Delta State, my own state for that matter and an oil producing and rich state, people are literally dying, some local governments have not paid salaries for upto seven months, and the price of goods and services have doubled since the naira vs dollar debacle, and the government still expect these people to come to work and do their jobs? These people have to feed their families, they have to pay their rents and even keep some for NEPA despite the fact that they don't even see the light...very soon, something have to give....

The Nigeria government should as well convert every available government warehouse to prison now, because the prison and jail population is about to exploid, at least those who cannot avoid to pay rent on account of the government's inabilities to pay salaries will get free accommodation from government and some free albeit awful meal - now they can't afford any food, so an awful prison meal will be an upgrade.
Your suggestions are actual brilliant and it has been suggested severally but hardly does our law enforcement agent implement them; remember this is not US or UK... This is Nigeria, Africa where most leaders find it hard to catch up with the rest of the developed worlds because their reasoning is on snail pace.
Re: Driver And The Trader 'swallowed' Cocaine Worth N39m by Rilwayne001: 7:12pm On Apr 09, 2016
Hagm0nd:
Hardworking Jews and drugs.
are like hausa and gworo grin grin grin hehehe

1 Like

Re: Driver And The Trader 'swallowed' Cocaine Worth N39m by fareed69(m): 7:30pm On Apr 09, 2016
IGBO KWENUUUUUUUUU

Na Business Now

GOD forsaken people.

Puaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
Re: Driver And The Trader 'swallowed' Cocaine Worth N39m by Chinom(m): 7:39pm On Apr 09, 2016
Caseless:
God forgive and deliver me from this nairaland inflicted disease/madness.

I just checked their names! undecided

It's your right to check the names. NL encourages that. But please do check the names too when a thread is posted about a 3 year old child cut open and her heart ripped out. Or a headless young girl that was raped.
As a confirmed Igbo man, I would rather be associated with 'hard working' dope dealers than those disgusting and cowardly Yo-robbers who butcher innocent people for money which they will never get anyway.
Are you 'name checkers' aware that someone invested millions of naira in this deal that went wrong. By the end of the day it's a business. It's not like they went to Dubai to steal the drugs. They simply chose to run a very high risk biz hoping for higher returns. Something these "Ofe"people are too chicken to get into.
Re: Driver And The Trader 'swallowed' Cocaine Worth N39m by Tallest83(m): 8:05pm On Apr 09, 2016
funmijoyb:

Na curse curse they worry them, Linda ikeji (Smello punane)will never post this kind news on her blog to make her people desist frm their nefarious acts but will be looking for good people with good reputation to damage
undecided
funmijoyb:

Re: Driver And The Trader 'swallowed' Cocaine Worth N39m by tuna4servi(m): 9:37pm On Apr 09, 2016
How do I go about it if i want to join d Association of name checker pls?
Re: Driver And The Trader 'swallowed' Cocaine Worth N39m by Panelbeater(m): 10:50pm On Apr 09, 2016
Proudly name checker...Ekiti Gen Sec

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Bricklayer Commits Suicide In Enugu (photo) / Woman Breaks The Head Of A Boy In Adamawa (Graphic Photos) / NDLEA Arrests Grandpa, 21 Others, Intercepts Opoids, Illicit Drugs (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.