Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,689 members, 7,816,805 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 05:36 PM

Driver And The Trader 'swallowed' Cocaine Worth N39m - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Driver And The Trader 'swallowed' Cocaine Worth N39m (27933 Views)

Driver And Passenger Fighting Over N100 In The Middle Of The Road At Abuja. / Bengaluru: Nigerian Drug Peddler Arrested, Cocaine Worth 13 Lakhs Seized / Nigerian Arrested In India With Cocaine Worth Of $720k (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Driver And The Trader 'swallowed' Cocaine Worth N39m by Nobody: 1:20pm On Apr 09, 2016

And these Akpu biaf.rodents will still come here and brag about being wealthy.

Red mud kids will come here claiming business savy and industrious. Yoru-goats too will
join them and be chanting they're business-men and industrious

If you tell them 90% of their wealth was made illicitly, they will tell you you're jealous

Yeah.. this is the so-called 20 pounds we used in starting our businesses

More like 20 wraps

19 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Driver And The Trader 'swallowed' Cocaine Worth N39m by funmijoyb(f): 1:20pm On Apr 09, 2016
Will ibo ever agree they are hunger striken?

sonya5544:
na hunger
Check my dp to knw these people.
Illustrious son of igboland.

They will soon open another chestbeating thread

4 Likes

Re: Driver And The Trader 'swallowed' Cocaine Worth N39m by Gaddafithe2nd(m): 1:21pm On Apr 09, 2016
I came to check their names. My mind did not deceive me, they are the people of the rising sun. Don't blame the govt on this kind of issue. If you know you don't have money go and carry blocks or go to Daleko at Mushin go dey carry bag of rice and keg of vegetable oil.

10 Likes

Re: Driver And The Trader 'swallowed' Cocaine Worth N39m by EyeofanEagle(m): 1:22pm On Apr 09, 2016
Chai!
Re: Driver And The Trader 'swallowed' Cocaine Worth N39m by Nigeriasam: 1:26pm On Apr 09, 2016
ItsMeAboki:
Not surprised at all, same crime, same ppl, same lame excuses.
bad, bastard, useless & never-do-well set people & tribe: Ndi igbos +IPOB.

3 Likes

Re: Driver And The Trader 'swallowed' Cocaine Worth N39m by Tallest83(m): 1:31pm On Apr 09, 2016
Harbdulrasaq:
Two men are currently in the custody of the National Drug Law Enforcement Agency after being nabbed at the Murtala Muhammed International Airport, Lagos over 252 wraps of cocaine weighing 4.3kgs.

The NDLEA put the street value of the drugs at about N39m.

According to NDLEA spokesperson, Mr. Mitchell Ofoyeju, the suspects – 54-year-old Chinweuba Echezona, who is a driver and 44-year-old Ekwueme Louis, a trader – had ingested some of the drugs and concealed part of it in their luggage.

Ofoyeju said:

“The suspects were caught during the screening of passengers on an Emirates flight from Dubai. The NDLEA commander at the airport, Ahmed Garba, said that both suspects are under investigation.

Echezona packed 103 wraps of cocaine in his waist and ingested 69 wraps weighing 2.745kgs while Louis concealed 75 wraps in his luggage and ingested five wraps.”

Garba said the suspects are currently being grilled over the unlawful importation.

Ofoyeju said:

Preliminary investigation revealed that the suspects were promised N500,000 each to smuggle the drugs from Dubai to Nigeria. Their trip was fully sponsored by an unidentified drug trafficking organisation.

However, efforts are ongoing to trace and arrest their sponsors. Martins is married with five children while Louis is married with three children.”

Echezona told officials of the agency in his statement:

“I am a driver but I have been out of job for a while now. I have been searching for job and my condition was so bad that I could not feed and discharge my responsibilities as a husband to my wife and father to my children. This was the reason I went into drug trafficking. I did it in order to survive the economic hardship.”

Louis also attributed his involvement in drug trafficking to poverty.

“I used to sell jewellery but I have lost everything including my shop due to family problem. I feel ashamed that I cannot take care of my family and pay the school fees of my children,” he said.

NDLEA Chairman, Muhammad Abdallah, has ordered a speedy investigation of their cases.

He said:

“Let me assure members of the public that the NDLEA has taken measures to fortify the exit points in the country. Drug traffickers will find it difficult to break through our security barriers.”

“The ultimate objective is to have a society that is free from illicit drug production, trafficking and abuse. This arrest is being investigated and we hope to trace other persons linked to the crime.”

http://www.newshelm.com/2016/04/photo-driver-and-trader-he-carried.html
Black Jews again....................... Igbo and Illicit Business can never be separated.

11 Likes

Re: Driver And The Trader 'swallowed' Cocaine Worth N39m by Tallest83(m): 1:32pm On Apr 09, 2016
funmijoyb:
Will ibo ever agree they are hunger strike n?

Check my dp to knw these people.
Illustrious son of igboland
Why always Igbos?

6 Likes

Re: Driver And The Trader 'swallowed' Cocaine Worth N39m by Mbediogu(m): 1:36pm On Apr 09, 2016
Scatterscatter:
The Isrealites are at it again undecided
Abeg make I go queue for fuel jere

That is the Israeli way of going round the fuel and other problems created by your gentile brothers. O yes. Abeg go cue for fuel for your Keke Napep and I better pass my neighbour generator.
Re: Driver And The Trader 'swallowed' Cocaine Worth N39m by hensben(m): 1:37pm On Apr 09, 2016
Na wa oo.. This people like crime nor be small.

4 Likes

Re: Driver And The Trader 'swallowed' Cocaine Worth N39m by funmijoyb(f): 1:40pm On Apr 09, 2016
Tallest83:
Why always Igbos?
Na curse curse they worry them, Linda ikeji (Smello punane)will never post this kind news on her blog to make her people desist frm their nefarious acts but will be looking for good people with good reputation to damage

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Driver And The Trader 'swallowed' Cocaine Worth N39m by funmijoyb(f): 1:43pm On Apr 09, 2016
OmoAjowa7:

And these Akpu biaf.rodents will still come here and brag about being wealthy.

Red mud kids will come here claiming business savy and industrious. Yoru-goats too will
join them and be chanting they're business-men and industrious

If you tell them 90% of their wealth was made illicitly, they will tell you you're jealous

Yeah.. this is the so-called 20 pounds we used in starting our businesses

More like 20 wraps
20 wraps? Una no go kill person...I guess u b Edo boi
Re: Driver And The Trader 'swallowed' Cocaine Worth N39m by Trailii: 1:43pm On Apr 09, 2016
I rep association of name checkers, ibadan branch. am not surprised.. stupid ppl from cursed erosion ravaged middle east..

7 Likes

Re: Driver And The Trader 'swallowed' Cocaine Worth N39m by omenka(m): 1:43pm On Apr 09, 2016
Caseless:
God forgive and deliver me from this nairaland inflicted disease/madness.

I just checked their names! undecided
So true. These guys have succeeded in infecting everyone on the forum with that virus. Imagine how different things were before the election. Prior 2014 we didn't see all these.

Smh.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Driver And The Trader 'swallowed' Cocaine Worth N39m by yinchar(m): 1:47pm On Apr 09, 2016
IGBO KWENU

4 Likes

Re: Driver And The Trader 'swallowed' Cocaine Worth N39m by IYANGBALI: 1:47pm On Apr 09, 2016
I only came to check names

3 Likes

Re: Driver And The Trader 'swallowed' Cocaine Worth N39m by bitingcool: 1:48pm On Apr 09, 2016
Kakayaraznits:

Bro abeg which state in Nigeria do u live? Their northern mates plenty for lag wey dey do gate man, sell fruits, even some dey sell Burantashi. A niggha in US no go rob, with excuse sey na oyinbo plenty for White house.

Bros, manage this 50L of fuel for your sensible reply. A lazy man will always justify his excesses.

8 Likes

Re: Driver And The Trader 'swallowed' Cocaine Worth N39m by Nobody: 1:49pm On Apr 09, 2016
funmijoyb:

20 wraps? Una no go kill person...I guess u b Edo boi

Naah I'm 100% Yoruba. We have a lot of Yoru-goats in the SW

There's difference

1 Like

Re: Driver And The Trader 'swallowed' Cocaine Worth N39m by omenka(m): 1:49pm On Apr 09, 2016
The reason why we keep seeing this and why it would never end is because out of every case that is unsuccessful, 10 must have been successful- we don't get to hear about those on the news.

Everyone imagines theirs would be one of such successes hence their determination to try.

Just one successful trip and you are made for life!

I don't blame them..
Re: Driver And The Trader 'swallowed' Cocaine Worth N39m by jibbish(m): 1:55pm On Apr 09, 2016
I jux joined Name Checkers Associates, Abuja Branch.
The lost tribe of Isreal won't cease to amaze me.
Odikwa Amazing

7 Likes

Re: Driver And The Trader 'swallowed' Cocaine Worth N39m by refiner(f): 1:58pm On Apr 09, 2016
...yorubad are d happiest people at d moment now!...na dis kind news una dey like as if it will tell were ur next meal will be coming from!

una kwantinue....at least trafficking drugs is much more better Dan slaughtering human beings like a goat and raping/kidnapping minors which is much more carried out in those two tribes!

proudlyigbo!gringrin....ndi Igbo kwenu!
Re: Driver And The Trader 'swallowed' Cocaine Worth N39m by Keegan: 2:06pm On Apr 09, 2016
Hagm0nd:
Hardworking Jews and drugs.

Hardworking Jews and Drugs What a title! a best-selling Novel on the way. Inspiration everywhere you turn.

1 Like

Re: Driver And The Trader 'swallowed' Cocaine Worth N39m by linearity: 2:10pm On Apr 09, 2016
I think, it is high time Nigeria start employing smart enforcement to this drug trafficing problem, if we intend to see some level of sanity.

More efforts should be made to get the actual masterminders, including cutting deals with these low hanging fruits 'drug couriers' as long as they fully corporate and help investigators in fishing out and prosecuting their master minders.

Most of the times, these low hanging fruits are left to take the full brute of the law by themselves by the over zealous prosecutors, while the actual kingpins go hurt for another courier in the sea of many waiting to get a buck or two to feed their family.

Don't get me wrong, there is no justification for agreeing to be a drug carrier, but the government should do more to protect the weak and vulnerable among it's people...

With the way the economy is going right now and the verdict from the government itself that, things will get worst before they start getting better, there is going to be an uptick in crimes and drug pushing....brace for it.

In Delta State, my own state for that matter and an oil producing and rich state, people are literally dying, some local governments have not paid salaries for upto seven months, and the price of goods and services have doubled since the naira vs dollar debacle, and the government still expect these people to come to work and do their jobs? These people have to feed their families, they have to pay their rents and even keep some for NEPA despite the fact that they don't even see the light...very soon, something have to give....

The Nigeria government should as well convert every available government warehouse to prison now, because the prison and jail population is about to exploid, at least those who cannot avoid to pay rent on account of the government's inabilities to pay salaries will get free accommodation from government and some free albeit awful meal - now they can't afford any food, so an awful prison meal will be an upgrade.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Driver And The Trader 'swallowed' Cocaine Worth N39m by Jacko1(m): 2:14pm On Apr 09, 2016
Hehe

Ahhhh ahhh ahhh ahhhh

Ok forget this name checkers thing

Am proudly ibo but Seriusly us again..... Must we find fast money

Dont blame oda tribes for bashin us this is too much

Abeg take ur shots jor.... D thing tire me

6 Likes

Re: Driver And The Trader 'swallowed' Cocaine Worth N39m by Jacko1(m): 2:15pm On Apr 09, 2016
refiner:
...yorubad are d happiest people at d moment now!...na dis kind news una dey like as if it will tell were ur next meal will be coming from!

una kwantinue....at least trafficking drugs is much more better Dan slaughtering human beings like a goat and raping/kidnapping minors which is much more carried out in those two tribes!

You pretty...... Ma goodness
Re: Driver And The Trader 'swallowed' Cocaine Worth N39m by Acebar(m): 2:29pm On Apr 09, 2016
PROUDLY an Ibo. To all these stinking name checkers, making money has been our hobby from sunrise and drug money is the real money itself. it's a game of heart not for children get rich or die trying. No amount of penalty can Stop illegal deal/drug trafficking. cos dem really pays. Namecheckers/jobless Associated Tribes . In Patorankin's voice, #whayasay
Re: Driver And The Trader 'swallowed' Cocaine Worth N39m by iamrealdeji(m): 2:55pm On Apr 09, 2016
refiner:

Should I yorubanize you by making you my queen,for you to be happy like Yorubad Yolobas? We Yolobas treat our women well in case you don't know that.
Not all of us are involved in money rituals and for your info,money rituals and drug dealing is the same,they both involve killing people directly or indirectly,they both involve running people mad directly or indirectly
Re: Driver And The Trader 'swallowed' Cocaine Worth N39m by muller101(m): 2:57pm On Apr 09, 2016
It must be igbos. Any rape and ritual case from yoruba pls.
Re: Driver And The Trader 'swallowed' Cocaine Worth N39m by ObiofOnitsha: 3:02pm On Apr 09, 2016
Another one from my people shocked shocked

2 Likes

Re: Driver And The Trader 'swallowed' Cocaine Worth N39m by Vokians(m): 3:06pm On Apr 09, 2016
No excuse is accepted for illegal act. Crime is crime no matter what pushed you into it. Greedy fellows that want to get rich overnight.
Re: Driver And The Trader 'swallowed' Cocaine Worth N39m by hmuhammad(m): 3:23pm On Apr 09, 2016
refiner:

so Ibos no de kidnap/rape?

4 Likes

Re: Driver And The Trader 'swallowed' Cocaine Worth N39m by twentysixteen(f): 3:50pm On Apr 09, 2016
What is in a name. . .
Re: Driver And The Trader 'swallowed' Cocaine Worth N39m by j1mmy: 4:14pm On Apr 09, 2016
Nigerians and the police should consider every IGBO person from child to adult guilty before proven innocent.
Buhari should bring back the death penalty for IGBO drug dealers

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

The ABSU Video Is A Hoax - Abia Commissioner / Bricklayer Commits Suicide In Enugu (photo) / Woman Breaks The Head Of A Boy In Adamawa (Graphic Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.