Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,228 members, 7,811,630 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 04:11 PM

Efcc Recruitment - Jobs/Vacancies (102) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Efcc Recruitment (958680 Views)

EFCC Recruitment 2018/2019 Registration Form & Requirements– Www.efccnigeria.org / EFCC RECRUITMENT: Candidates Who Passed Interview Will Be Investigated / 2016 EFCC Recruitment ( Graduates And Non-graduates) How True? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (99) (100) (101) (102) (103) (104) (105) ... (295) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Efcc Recruitment by dinosmiles(m): 3:27pm On Feb 12, 2017
Are they gonna allow us use phones in d camp?
Re: Efcc Recruitment by peddyholl(m): 3:57pm On Feb 12, 2017
dinosmiles:
Are they gonna allow us use phones in d camp?
Phone ke, Bros it's better u keep your multi media phone at home
Re: Efcc Recruitment by Aigonline(m): 4:13pm On Feb 12, 2017
peddyholl:

So in other words their would be no communication (phones or outings) whatsoever with d outside world nd no break or hols during d one year training.... Hmm *thinking aloud*
Re: Efcc Recruitment by fwici: 4:52pm On Feb 12, 2017
Aigonline:

So in other words their would be no communication (phones or outings) whatsoever with d outside world nd no break or hols during d one year training.... Hmm *thinking aloud*
who care abt phone now..make they send SMS first...another week is gone

1 Like

Re: Efcc Recruitment by tatawesome(f): 4:54pm On Feb 12, 2017
Who phone epp? SMS first
Re: Efcc Recruitment by Nobody: 5:23pm On Feb 12, 2017
abi oooo
Re: Efcc Recruitment by peddyholl(m): 5:28pm On Feb 12, 2017
tatawesome:
Who phone epp? SMS first
Seconded
Re: Efcc Recruitment by Eminem452: 5:29pm On Feb 12, 2017
Why care whether phones will or will not be allowed, get the the text first & the rest is easy peasy by the way I've got a strong feeling this week will be the golden week since it's usually 1 week interval between NAF/ARMY & us..Anyway may the Almighty accept our prayers.

1 Like

Re: Efcc Recruitment by peddyholl(m): 5:30pm On Feb 12, 2017
peddyholl:

Seconded
The suspense is damn much, this one pass awaiting second coming of Jesus Christ O. Chaiii

4 Likes

Re: Efcc Recruitment by sleuthhound: 5:54pm On Feb 12, 2017
Aigonline:

break dey
Re: Efcc Recruitment by fwici: 6:27pm On Feb 12, 2017
peddyholl:

The suspense is damn much, this one pass awaiting second coming of Jesus Christ O. Chaiii
as in eh
Re: Efcc Recruitment by dinosmiles(m): 6:34pm On Feb 12, 2017
[quote author=peddyholl post=53647371]

Alright sir.... thanks for ur response..... ... M tired of waiting oooo, wen is d list coming out ehhhh?

1 Like

Re: Efcc Recruitment by peddyholl(m): 6:42pm On Feb 12, 2017
[quote author=dinosmiles post=53651569][/quote]
Let's contact the Oracle... Oya, iwaju ifa, opon ifa..... Go bring one bottle of schnapps first nd let's appease d gods

1 Like

Re: Efcc Recruitment by peddyholl(m): 6:43pm On Feb 12, 2017
[quote author=dinosmiles post=53651569][/quote]
Let's contact pentagon Abi Na alkaline be the guy name on this thread.... He normally has 1st hand info...
Re: Efcc Recruitment by Adexlexy: 7:24pm On Feb 12, 2017
peddyholl:

Let's contact pentagon Abi Na alkaline be the guy name on this thread.... He normally has 1st hand info...
u mean paragon?

1 Like

Re: Efcc Recruitment by Adexlexy: 7:26pm On Feb 12, 2017
Something might happen on wednesday...not a sure info o, lol
Re: Efcc Recruitment by peddyholl(m): 7:31pm On Feb 12, 2017
Adexlexy:
u mean paragon?
Gbayii brother....... Na almighty paragon
Re: Efcc Recruitment by ayoolar011(m): 10:01pm On Feb 12, 2017
Adexlexy:
Something might happen on wednesday...not a sure info o, lol
Drop it here so we can confirm its genuine or not
Re: Efcc Recruitment by fwici: 11:30pm On Feb 12, 2017
the house is getting interesting kinda..hp this our thread won't reach 350 before they send us SMS

1 Like

Re: Efcc Recruitment by peddyholl(m): 4:35am On Feb 13, 2017
fwici:
the house is getting interesting kinda..hp this our thread won't reach 350 before they send us SMS
There will be serious outburst of emotions when text starts rolling in.... The waka read comment members will suddenly be active, just like myself smiley
fwici:
There will be serious outburst of emotions when text starts rolling in.... The waka read comment members will suddenly be active, just like myself

1 Like

Re: Efcc Recruitment by moneta(f): 5:12pm On Feb 13, 2017
Pls who knows how many pple from abia state attended the interview and how much will efcc be willing to pay
Re: Efcc Recruitment by sleuthhound: 5:17pm On Feb 13, 2017
moneta:
Pls who knows how many pple from abia state attended the interview and how much will efcc be willing to pay
pls leave here immediately! nonsense

3 Likes

Re: Efcc Recruitment by Commonsense247: 5:22pm On Feb 13, 2017
that moneta fellow must be from the ancestral lineage of An Yakubu
lol
let me come and be going
Re: Efcc Recruitment by Commonsense247: 5:22pm On Feb 13, 2017
moneta:
kiss kiss angry angry
Re: Efcc Recruitment by peddyholl(m): 5:25pm On Feb 13, 2017
sleuthhound:
pls leave here immediately! nonsense
Bros u dey provoke o
Re: Efcc Recruitment by NokiaN8(m): 5:35pm On Feb 13, 2017
the list is still be complied.. LET US PRAY
Psalm 121, Psalm 38:22, 33:20
1. I thank you Almighty Father for being the source of my help. Glory be to your holy name.
2. Almighty Father, I come before you today for your divine assistance, please have mercy on me in the name of Jesus.
3. Father, you are the source of my help, send help to me (mention the area of your life where you need help) in the name of Jesus (Psalm 121:2).
4. It is written “make haste to help me O Lord my salvation”. Lord of heaven and earth, please make haste to help me (mention the area where you need help) in the name of Jesus
4b. Father, my soul is waiting to see the manifestation of your help, arise O Lord and help me in the name of Jesus.
5. Father, you have promised in your word saying “...I will strengthen thee; yea, I will help thee...” Please uphold me with the right hand of your righteousness and help me (name the area of your life where you need help) in the name of Jesus (Isaiah 41:10).
6. It is written “Our help is in the name of the LORD who made heaven and earth”.
7. Father, let divine help locate me this season because of the name of Jesus, in the name of Jesus.
Amen
Good Morning

4 Likes

Re: Efcc Recruitment by sleuthhound: 5:39pm On Feb 13, 2017
peddyholl:

Bros u dey provoke o
u will know a "corrupt fellow" by irrelevant questions dey ask & d answers dey seek, check im previous post on efcc, u go understand beta.....

1 Like

Re: Efcc Recruitment by sleuthhound: 5:45pm On Feb 13, 2017
NokiaN8:
the list is still be complied.. LET US PRAY
Psalm 121, Psalm 38:22, 33:20
1. I thank you Almighty Father for being the source of my help. Glory be to your holy name.
2. Almighty Father, I come before you today for your divine assistance, please have mercy on me in the name of Jesus.
3. Father, you are the source of my help, send help to me (mention the area of your life where you need help) in the name of Jesus (Psalm 121:2).
4. It is written “make haste to help me O Lord my salvation”. Lord of heaven and earth, please make haste to help me (mention the area where you need help) in the name of Jesus
4b. Father, my soul is waiting to see the manifestation of your help, arise O Lord and help me in the name of Jesus.
5. Father, you have promised in your word saying “...I will strengthen thee; yea, I will help thee...” Please uphold me with the right hand of your righteousness and help me (name the area of your life where you need help) in the name of Jesus (Isaiah 41:10).
6. It is written “Our help is in the name of the LORD who made heaven and earth”.
7. Father, let divine help locate me this season because of the name of Jesus, in the name of Jesus.
Amen
Good Morning
oh boi hw fa na, no be here u go begin flood wit dese kind of posts na...no allow boiz vex 4u.
Re: Efcc Recruitment by airprinz(m): 6:20pm On Feb 13, 2017
sleuthhound:

u will know a "corrupt fellow" by irrelevant questions dey ask & d answers dey seek, check im previous post on efcc, u go understand beta.....
lol.... Bro that Monac, abi na Monata question no be here o!!
Me don go check am,, e pass de one wey small pekin for ask person
Re: Efcc Recruitment by airprinz(m): 6:22pm On Feb 13, 2017
sleuthhound:

oh boi hw fa na, no be here u go begin flood wit dese kind of posts na...no allow boiz vex 4u.
Nobody go vex for am for dis one.
Don't tell me ure allergic to prayer
Re: Efcc Recruitment by Commonsense247: 8:03am On Feb 14, 2017
on behalf of over 150 milion Nigerians i wish u all a happy valentines day.
EFCC abeg show us llove o

1 Like

Re: Efcc Recruitment by Adexlexy: 8:09am On Feb 14, 2017
Commonsense247:
on behalf of over 150 milion Nigerians i wish u all a happy valentines day.
EFCC abeg show us llove o
For the first time on this thread..u made commonsense, lol..enjoy the rest of ur day bro

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (99) (100) (101) (102) (103) (104) (105) ... (295) (Reply)

DSS Is Recruiting (2016) / UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect? / Sample Of Letter Of Application

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.