Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,140,532 members, 7,770,377 topics. Date: Tuesday, 19 March 2024 at 10:06 AM

Efcc Recruitment - Jobs/Vacancies (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Efcc Recruitment (951373 Views)

EFCC Recruitment 2018/2019 Registration Form & Requirements– Www.efccnigeria.org / EFCC RECRUITMENT: Candidates Who Passed Interview Will Be Investigated / 2016 EFCC Recruitment ( Graduates And Non-graduates) How True? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (295) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Efcc Recruitment by shar10ckq: 2:16pm On Apr 12, 2016
hello pls does any one has an idea on how to get state of origin certificate.
Re: Efcc Recruitment by Nobody: 2:32pm On Apr 12, 2016
shar10ckq:
If you are in your state of Origin go to your local government headquarters, if you are in Abuja go to your state liaison office

1 Like

Re: Efcc Recruitment by Bashainho: 2:42pm On Apr 12, 2016
shar10ckq:

Local govt of origin certificate is a gud alternative and quicker to get. Go to ur local govt council secretariat, locate d office of the SLG (Secretary to d Local govt), tel them u wana collect ur cert of origin. They wil tel u hw to go abt it. It's a one-day tin though.

1 Like

Re: Efcc Recruitment by mkchims(m): 3:12pm On Apr 12, 2016
[quote author=ify2016 post=44626561]

What should I do now after using Garki address to post my mail. imagine paying 4600 naira at DHL from Lagos to Abuja in this jobless situation.

Too pathetic

Normal post with nipost should not be more than 500 naira from Lagos to Abuja and it will be delivered within 4days maximum...
Re: Efcc Recruitment by fabulousmann(f): 3:32pm On Apr 12, 2016
Cenytour:
I am not arguing with anyone here. But what I see here is that if efcc is a FG establishment, I think they're likely to recruit via their recruitment portal.

I've never heard of Graduate Cadre, Diploma Cadre nor SSCE Cadre before. This might be the first.

It's not even on any of the National dailies, nor the so called efcc website.

How many years are they going to use to screen credentials to be sent via mail bag.

And all the job sites that carried it, all copied and pasted the same information, without a source.

It's possible it's true too, if only there's more evidence. The picture upload earlier doesn't even have the efcc logo. And the job is not even well detailed.

To those who have applied, I wish you the very best of God, we all need employment. And for those digging up info, please do more and share here.
This is a platform where we share ideas and information just to help each other.

Let's hope it comes out real.
its for real
Re: Efcc Recruitment by Cenytour: 3:42pm On Apr 12, 2016
Fellas, the recruitment is real, I just surfed efcc's website, and sent them an email, this was the reply I got.

I'm still trying to upload the screen shot.
Re: Efcc Recruitment by Cenytour: 3:43pm On Apr 12, 2016
Cenytour:
Fellas, the recruitment is real, I just surfed efcc's website, and sent them an email, this was the reply I got.

I'm still trying to upload the screen shot.

Good day,

The Commission is recruiting at the moment.
Feel free to forward your particulars to Human Resources,
P.M.B 166, Garki, Abuja.

Thank you
Re: Efcc Recruitment by Cenytour: 3:46pm On Apr 12, 2016
Check it out. I also tweeted them @officialefcc, but I'm yet to get a reply.
I think it's real them. It's safe to apply.

3 Likes

Re: Efcc Recruitment by ineco(m): 4:51pm On Apr 12, 2016
@all,I have notification,can I still try my luck or not ?
Re: Efcc Recruitment by Yinbanjonic(m): 4:59pm On Apr 12, 2016
pls who know how much it will cost to send it from Lagos to abuja and how many days will it take to reach there through post office?
Re: Efcc Recruitment by Nobody: 8:17pm On Apr 12, 2016
Yinbanjonic:
pls who know how much it will cost to send it from Lagos to abuja and how many days will it take to reach there through post office?
people have advised us to use nipost but if the resources is there you can use DHL
***modified
it should not be above #500
Tell them that you want send the package under "registered Mail ".
I believe that it will be more safer in terms of delivery when compared with "ordinary Mail" considering your distance from the destination.

my 2 kobo advice

1 Like

Re: Efcc Recruitment by adelcole(m): 9:11pm On Apr 12, 2016
My concern now is the age limit. I am 29 . Can I still apply? I am confused
Re: Efcc Recruitment by mkchims(m): 10:02pm On Apr 12, 2016
adelcole:
My concern now is the age limit. I am 29 . Can I still apply? I am confused
Give it a try. Anything can happen

1 Like

Re: Efcc Recruitment by ofeshe(m): 7:17am On Apr 13, 2016
Yinbanjonic:
Bros use nipost it cheaper and safer. D lady immediately seeing the PMB confirmed that its efcc office that if i shud try sending it tru dhl or woteva dey ll go dump it in their mail bag which dey might not open sooner that nipost delivers straight to the HR office that all nipost staff knows every govt agency PMB and if a mail is addressed to a particular person dey deliver to d person directly and not to d mail box before d agency staff ll start its own dispatching to various offices.
Re: Efcc Recruitment by Peritus(m): 7:33am On Apr 13, 2016
Has anyone successfully submitted?
Re: Efcc Recruitment by Yinbanjonic(m): 11:24am On Apr 13, 2016
ofeshe:

Bros use nipost it cheaper and safer. D lady immediately seeing the PMB confirmed that its efcc office that if i shud try sending it tru dhl or woteva dey ll go dump it in their mail bag which dey might not open sooner that nipost delivers straight to the HR office that all nipost staff knows every govt agency PMB and if a mail is addressed to a particular person dey deliver to d person directly and not to d mail box before d agency staff ll start its own dispatching to various offices.
please I need your clarify me on this, is post office different from nipost?
Re: Efcc Recruitment by Nobody: 12:09pm On Apr 13, 2016
aside sending our CV and credentials to d address. what else shud we attach. does it require application letter and cover letter
Re: Efcc Recruitment by Nobody: 2:33pm On Apr 13, 2016
EFCC is not recruiting at the moment!! Don't say I didn't warn you guys..
Re: Efcc Recruitment by emeka51: 3:11pm On Apr 13, 2016
Yinbanjonic:

Lol! na the question dey my mind so ohh. The post office for Jos here dey fear me enter oh! e dey like burial ground.
Re: Efcc Recruitment by emeka51: 3:15pm On Apr 13, 2016
Royal155:
My brother weda them the recruit or no dey recruit my documents go reach abj if they like make them tear am or use am wrap akara. E no concern me.

3 Likes

Re: Efcc Recruitment by poketoholo01(m): 3:17pm On Apr 13, 2016
Yinbanjonic:

CHISOS of Nigeria! U de joke abi?

1 Like

Re: Efcc Recruitment by poketoholo01(m): 3:19pm On Apr 13, 2016
Royal155:

What is the worse that they can do to us for applying? Probe us? Or they will say Dasuki share something reach us?

3 Likes

Re: Efcc Recruitment by damzy88: 3:46pm On Apr 13, 2016
ofeshe:

please have you sent it? If yes where did you send from Lagos. Thanks

1 Like

Re: Efcc Recruitment by mranova(m): 3:52pm On Apr 13, 2016
The so called diaclaimer going round seems to be an old entry on the efcc website found here https://www.nairaland.com/3045894/efcc-declaims-recruitment-adverts

However, the only cause for worry now is the said P.M.B 166 Garki, Abuja address for the applications to be sent to, as the address on the official website reads No. 5, Fomella Street, Off Adetokunbo Ademola Crescent, Wuse II, Abuja, Nigeria.
Re: Efcc Recruitment by dyydxx: 4:38pm On Apr 13, 2016
mranova:
The so called diaclaimer going round seems to be an old entry on the efcc website found here https://www.nairaland.com/3045894/efcc-declaims-recruitment-adverts

However, the only cause for worry now is the said P.M.B 166 Garki, Abuja address for the applications to be sent to, as the address on the official website reads No. 5, Fomella Street, Off Adetokunbo Ademola Crescent, Wuse II, Abuja, Nigeria.

Please apart from EFCC, any other recruitments currently going on where one can drop his or her CV?
Re: Efcc Recruitment by Nobody: 5:16pm On Apr 13, 2016
well, leadership newspaper is my only problem cos the are found of posting fake adverts though there is no harm in trying
obo389:
mods, kindly move to front page.
this EFCC job ad is authentic and was sent to me by an insider.
Re: Efcc Recruitment by ernesterioo(f): 8:50pm On Apr 13, 2016
who knows how much nipost would charge from benue to Abj
Re: Efcc Recruitment by Nobody: 6:46am On Apr 14, 2016
[quote author=mkchims post=44638022][/quote]

I guess u have applied. even sending thru nipost is 2500. what did u add to ur application. does it require cover letter and application letter
Re: Efcc Recruitment by mrniceguyuc5(m): 7:48am On Apr 14, 2016
Hope i can be given this job.. this country isn't easy at all..
http://ucgist.com.ng/efcc-recruitment-2016-how-to-apply/
Re: Efcc Recruitment by olacoded1(m): 9:12am On Apr 14, 2016
Syjibrin:
u Are right EFCC address in Abuja is @ no 5 fomella street wuse II Abuja
Right, But their Coded Office is at Garki 2,Ladoke Akintola Boulevard Opposite Print and Mint beside Police station !! So All is still Correct !! Goodluck

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (295) (Reply)

DSS Is Recruiting (2016) / UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect? / Sample Of Letter Of Application

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.