Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,704 members, 7,809,681 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 01:00 PM

Efcc Recruitment - Jobs/Vacancies (137) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Efcc Recruitment (958225 Views)

EFCC Recruitment 2018/2019 Registration Form & Requirements– Www.efccnigeria.org / EFCC RECRUITMENT: Candidates Who Passed Interview Will Be Investigated / 2016 EFCC Recruitment ( Graduates And Non-graduates) How True? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (134) (135) (136) (137) (138) (139) (140) ... (295) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Efcc Recruitment by Preciousify(f): 9:50pm On May 15, 2017
Alkanyawee:
I'm out of the Academy, Guys that training is extremely terrible, nothing but malice and injustice. To me I'm done with this bastard people called EFCC/NDA... I won't say much, but I nearly die. Thank almighty Allah that I'm back home, freedom is good and the unfortunate ones are there!
Well,U made ur choice already. From the DI that went, they said its hell for them and nobody cares if anybody dies during the so called training.
God wil lift you up through whatever honest means of livelihood you have.
Welcome.

1 Like

Re: Efcc Recruitment by fwici: 10:11pm On May 15, 2017
Someone from my state left d camp too.. He complained on ow they re badly treated.. That he won't want his enemy to go back to d camp.. Nd I was like is it that bad.. That some people are even pleading to leave sef
Re: Efcc Recruitment by sleuthhound: 10:58pm On May 15, 2017
Alkanyawee:
I'm out of the Academy, Guys that training is extremely terrible, nothing but malice and injustice. To me I'm done with this bastard people called EFCC/NDA... I won't say much, but I nearly die. Thank almighty Allah that I'm back home, freedom is good and the unfortunate ones are there!
my guy, express ur mind yarn we wan hear & learn 4rm u. Pple most likely would be saved if u yarn hw far. I dont know why u dey hold back info na.. Nobody fit beat u here na! wetin "Hapin" na?
Can we talk in private den cos i dOn pm u, ur friend, adexlexy was in camp of recent, hope u met him?
Re: Efcc Recruitment by sleuthhound: 11:28pm On May 15, 2017
fwici:
Only God knows now o.. Anything can happen tho.. Pls how many month is the training sef

bro, inbox me ur contacts
Re: Efcc Recruitment by Alkanyawee: 11:38pm On May 15, 2017
Guys no matter how I will explain to you people, you will never get it together. I am a coward and i will never be. I did everything manly to hold on but to be frank I can't. I endured more than what my body can take, life is full of opportunities EFCC is not the only endpoint.

1) EFCC in general is not well structured organisation, it administrations standard is very poor. everything scattered and everything decided by one man. A one man organization.

2) I must confess to you that the training routines at the Nigerian Defence Academy is extremely rigorous and strenuous. There, we are exposed to the highest military drill and training which involves vere severe corporal punishments, beating and malicious brutalities from both instructors(Officers) and prep wingers(NDA Cadets).

3) Guys I can't just say it because you wul not understand me. After us the 1st that reported March 18, medical was conducted after 7 weeks of intensive training, Putties and Malice, 50 of our course mates were opted out based medicals, saying that's they are medically unfits. another set of 57 were brought in as cadets. guys most of them are not even aware of the EFCC recruitment exercises, they were just given the slot by their ogas. the must painful aspect almost those discharged by the EFCC are medically fits and all the sickness were just forged against them, just to satisfied the pressures from outside. mark you almost all of those discharged resigned from thy various works, just to accept something that was not tangible, again last week Monday another sets were also called upon.

Guys, that's not the kind of work space that I want, many have dash and many more will dash again. everyone have his/her own preference and desires. don't judge me on what you don't know.

NOTE: My advise if you are working and you received EFCC text message, please don't resign. Take a leave and report to NDA and see wonders, if you are lucky you can cope and you pass the medicals. you can resign through proxy........... EFCC is not the only option to serve your country, seek for alternative if there is any!

7 Likes

Re: Efcc Recruitment by sleuthhound: 3:22am On May 16, 2017
Re: Efcc Recruitment by sleuthhound: 4:18am On May 16, 2017
@Alkanyawee, pls
1. Whats d rational behind d brutality &beatings? Is it based on uncompleted task or what, or dem go just dey beat pesin anyhow. Pls explain/give example
2. Hw long in mnths dat nda drills go last?
3. Pls if u can give a sample of jst hw a daily routine & task in camp is like, i believe it would go a long way in preparing one mentally... E.g when u get up & things u do, till bedtime on an average day. Abeg
4. R ladies still in dat camp? & r dey treated same way
Re: Efcc Recruitment by zlatan(m): 6:30am On May 16, 2017
NOTE: My advise if you are working and you received EFCC text message, please don't resign. Take a leave and report to NDA and see wonders, if you are lucky you can cope and you pass the medicals. you can resign through proxy........... EFCC is not the only option to serve your country, seek for alternative if there is any!
[/quote]

Word!
Re: Efcc Recruitment by femisek(m): 8:37am On May 16, 2017
My sister is in camp, mind you they are incommunicado, the last time she called my dad and explained her ordeal my dad was in tears and when she finally put a call to me I almost fainted. She resigned from a law firm to go for the training I encourage her to bear it she was among the March 18 set, I told her if it reaches the height pack and come back home. My sis that can't hurt a fly subjected to two hours of sleep per day since March 18.,learning to shoot a gun, sitting on grass under the sun for over four hours, her bum bum got burnt n she spent one week in admission at the clinic there.. .......guys watch out if you receive SMS to join the camp
Re: Efcc Recruitment by Alkanyawee: 9:30am On May 16, 2017
femisek:
My sister is in camp, mind you they are incommunicado, the last time she called my dad and explained her ordeal my dad was in tears and when she finally put a call to me I almost fainted. She resigned from a law firm to go for the training I encourage her to bear it she was among the March 18 set, I told her if it reaches the height pack and come back home. My sis that can't hurt a fly subjected to two hours of sleep per day since March 18.,learning to shoot a gun, sitting on grass under the sun for over four hours, her bum bum got burnt n she spent one week in admission at the clinic there.. .......guys watch out if you receive SMS to join the camp

What's your sister name, because we are force to know each and every one of us. my brother believe we have never slept for 2 hours in NDA, as a cadet who give you eyes to sleep, all you will be doing is putty putty and serving jobs in the name of training. We start our day 2am - 4am ( We do Chikafa, meaning cleaning and washing of our rooms & hostel environment),as we are doing chikafa some are serving jobs, 4am -6am, we all gathered for morning monster, the count us and see thox that are not around. from thy putty (Hunching and pin head because the don't want us to dirty our clothes) start again till 6am. 6am we all marched to the cadet mess(kitchen) for our breakfast a hot tea, five sliced of bread and butter on top, you have to eat everything before the count of 10, if not your name will be noted down by the prep wingers and you will be punish later when they get back from classes. After break-fast we will be marched to Ejoor hall wia we waits for our instructors to come, let say from 7:30am to 2pm, guys during the classes hour if any of the cadet nod or sleep in the class, wahala don't come again because all of you will be marched to the parade ground and sit on your heads, at the same time messaging your back and ass with hockey sticks or something bigger. let say everything is oky that day, 2pm after class you all will hunched (Frog Jump) back to mess for lunch, distance from the class is almost 1km, let say finished everything around 3:00pm, then from mess we hunched/3 man carry to hostel. but before reaching hostel, the A.O shortservice wing will always give you his shayi, that time we will start doing press-ups, atleast 250 ups and downs on hot coarse road, that will burn all ur palms. we leave dia around 4:30pm from dia we move to hostel and immediately get ready for endurance which normally 7 - 15km jogging, we cme back around 6pm and directly to mess for dinner time, dia also we eat under timing and a cup of wat, sorry in NDA you are only allowed to drink 2 cups of water, 1 cup during lunch and the oda during dinner. from mess hunched/3man carry to hostel. let say around 8pm from thy fire alarm wia malice and injustice will be intensify again, pin heads, hunchings, messaging, channelling, nacking on sharps stones, 3 man carry and doing down and ups, press ups and much more. blood will be flowing like water, people will be crying for help..hmmmm if we are lucky everything ends by 1:30am or 2am and remember day start 2am.. let me is dia any time to sleep for 2hrs, prayers or maybe nature to call..

2 Likes

Re: Efcc Recruitment by sleuthhound: 9:43am On May 16, 2017
@Alkanyawee, thx 4d info, Atleast pesin mind dey prepared. & pple can nw mk beta choices if its worth pushing
Re: Efcc Recruitment by Nobody: 9:44am On May 16, 2017
Alkanyawee:

What's your sister name, because we are force to know each and every one of us. my brother believe we have never slept for 2 hours in NDA, as a cadet who give you eyes to sleep, all you will be doing is putty putty and serving jobs in the name of training. We start our day 2am - 4am ( We do Chikafa, meaning cleaning and washing of our rooms & hostel environment),as we are doing chikafa some are serving jobs, 4am -6am, we all gathered for morning monster, the count us and see thox that are not around. from thy putty (Hunching and pin head because the don't want us to dirty our clothes) start again till 6am. 6am we all marched to the cadet mess(kitchen) for our breakfast a hot tea, five sliced of bread and butter on top, you have to eat everything before the count of 10, if not your name will be noted down by the prep wingers and you will be punish later when they get back from classes. After break-fast we will be marched to Ejoor hall wia we waits for our instructors to come, let say from 7:30am to 2pm, guys during the classes hour if any of the cadet nod or sleep in the class, wahala don't come again because all of you will be marched to the parade ground and sit on your heads, at the same time messaging your back and ass with hockey sticks or something bigger. let say everything is oky that day, 2pm after class you all will hunched (Frog Jump) back to mess for lunch, distance from the class is almost 1km, let say finished everything around 3:00pm, then from mess we hunched/3 man carry to hostel. but before reaching hostel, the A.O shortservice wing will always give you his shayi, that time we will start doing press-ups, atleast 250 ups and downs on hot coarse road, that will burn all ur palms. we leave dia around 4:30pm from dia we move to hostel and immediately get ready for endurance which normally 7 - 15km jogging, we cme back around 6pm and directly to mess for dinner time, dia also we eat under timing and a cup of wat, sorry in NDA you are only allowed to drink 2 cups of water, 1 cup during lunch and the oda during dinner. from mess hunched/3man carry to hostel. let say around 8pm from thy fire alarm wia malice and injustice will be intensify again, pin heads, hunchings, messaging, channelling, nacking on sharps stones, 3 man carry and doing down and ups, press ups and much more. blood will be flowing like water, people will be crying for help..hmmmm if we are lucky everything ends by 1:30am or 2am and remember day start 2am.. let me is dia any time to sleep for 2hrs, prayers or maybe nature to call..
wow
Re: Efcc Recruitment by Amalahajames: 10:32am On May 16, 2017
moralistic:
wow
Blood of Jesus...I change my mind

1 Like

Re: Efcc Recruitment by Amalahajames: 10:34am On May 16, 2017
Alkanyawee:

Blood of Jesus
I change my mind and surrender
Re: Efcc Recruitment by Sesandennis: 10:55am On May 16, 2017
What's your sister name, because we are force to know each and every one of us. my brother believe we have never slept for 2 hours in NDA, as a cadet who give you eyes to sleep, all you will be doing is putty putty and serving jobs in the name of training. We start our day 2am - 4am ( We do Chikafa, meaning cleaning and washing of our rooms & hostel environment),as we are doing chikafa some are serving jobs, 4am -6am, we all gathered for morning monster, the count us and see thox that are not around. from thy putty (Hunching and pin head because the don't want us to dirty our clothes) start again till 6am. 6am we all marched to the cadet mess(kitchen) for our breakfast a hot tea, five sliced of bread and butter on top, you have to eat everything before the count of 10, if not your name will be noted down by the prep wingers and you will be punish later when they get back from classes. After break-fast we will be marched to Ejoor hall wia we waits for our instructors to come, let say from 7:30am to 2pm, guys during the classes hour if any of the cadet nod or sleep in the class, wahala don't come again because all of you will be marched to the parade ground and sit on your heads, at the same time messaging your back and ass with hockey sticks or something bigger. let say everything is oky that day, 2pm after class you all will hunched (Frog Jump) back to mess for lunch, distance from the class is almost 1km, let say finished everything around 3:00pm, then from mess we hunched/3 man carry to hostel. but before reaching hostel, the A.O shortservice wing will always give you his shayi, that time we will start doing press-ups, atleast 250 ups and downs on hot coarse road, that will burn all ur palms. we leave dia around 4:30pm from dia we move to hostel and immediately get ready for endurance which normally 7 - 15km jogging, we cme back around 6pm and directly to mess for dinner time, dia also we eat under timing and a cup of wat, sorry in NDA you are only allowed to drink 2 cups of water, 1 cup during lunch and the oda during dinner. from mess hunched/3man carry to hostel. let say around 8pm from thy fire alarm wia malice and injustice will be intensify again, pin heads, hunchings, messaging, channelling, nacking on sharps stones, 3 man carry and doing down and ups, press ups and much more. blood will be flowing like water, people will be crying for help..hmmmm if we are lucky everything ends by 1:30am or 2am and remember day start 2am.. let me is dia any time to sleep for 2hrs, prayers or maybe nature to call..[/quote]Mogbe, Bro were you allowed to go with provisions.
Re: Efcc Recruitment by olajohn36: 11:47am On May 16, 2017
fwici:

Wawu... U mean u left d camp willingly when some of us here re still fasting to enter.. Is it that terrible.. U shouldn't have give up
alkanyee,can u please tell us the details of the medicals,I know of a guy,who has done appendix operation before ,what's ur advice for him if called for camp,currently working I think
Re: Efcc Recruitment by Nobody: 12:07pm On May 16, 2017
Like my village man said, "who no come no go know. "

1 Like

Re: Efcc Recruitment by Alkanyawee: 12:27pm On May 16, 2017
chyll:
Like my village man said, "who no come no go know. "

U are absolutely right...Mr Chyll...
Re: Efcc Recruitment by Nobody: 12:29pm On May 16, 2017
Funny when people with no bearing come online to blame people for dashing the Academy. They will never understand. Until they pass that gate with coffins overhead. 25% Casualty (Death) is acceptable at the NDA. Your corpse would not even be released for autopsy. THEY WILL NEVER UNDERSTAND.
Re: Efcc Recruitment by sleuthhound: 12:50pm On May 16, 2017
olajohn36:

alkanyee,can u please tell us the details of the medicals,I know of a guy,who has done appendix operation before ,what's ur advice for him if called for camp,currently working I think
didnt he pass tru due-process&naf medicals bk den, cos im suppose know&sabi hw fa...pesin no fit dey ask dis kind tin by nw, Cos dis ur question dey smell like im wan use backdoor!
Re: Efcc Recruitment by sleuthhound: 1:04pm On May 16, 2017
Amalahajames:

Blood of Jesus
I change my mind and surrender
my broda dont give-up, we r in an era of "change", things may change, get dere 1st & see hw u fit hold am... Thnx 2dat bro wey don @least prepare pesin mind... I lik dat babe strategy of "admission 4clinic" @least, im still dey hold am 4 dere& go chop beta... Shuuo! Me don dey layout sm kind bad strategy die if i enta, warri!! Dem wan try!Dia fada
Re: Efcc Recruitment by solace88: 1:30pm On May 16, 2017
I dey tell you brotherly... We dey together
Re: Efcc Recruitment by prettyjo(f): 1:36pm On May 16, 2017
this is very serious. no wonder they are heartless when dealing with civilians
Re: Efcc Recruitment by Nobody: 2:05pm On May 16, 2017
Alkanyawee:

with all these wickedness in d name of training. Is EFCC military?
Re: Efcc Recruitment by sleuthhound: 2:32pm On May 16, 2017
prettyjo:
this is very serious.
no wonder they are heartless when dealing with civilians
well i disagree wit u ma! Dis isnt d reason 4 heartless or misconduct by any soldier 2wards civilians outside Barracks. D problem lies with the "check &balance" of d system, whats d RECRUITMENT system,EDUCATIONAL background, reportin system &disciplinary measures of erring soldiers..esp d low ranks.
U will now see y d system is rotten,
1. when pple get-in based on who-u-know, rather dan what qualifies u& why u wanna soldier. U neva see say sm who cant even read&write english, so hw dat wan go understand oath im dey swear b4 soldiering. Hausa only is d language understood.
2. No proper mental checks, not all soldiers r in right state of mind, some r sufferin 4rm PTSD &co. trust 9ja we no dey send tins lik dat. Remember dat foolish airforce goat dat killed his female colleauge in makurdi, just passd out in jan dis yr as cadets o
3. Not all know wat dat job of soldiering is about, 4 9ja here, most enta cos dem wan flex muscle & wear camo or embezzle funds
4. Usa & russian army training is worse dan urs, check am on youtube. But dem get strict disciplinary measures wit civilian relationship outside Barracks.

1 Like

Re: Efcc Recruitment by Nobody: 3:09pm On May 16, 2017
sleuthhound:
well i disagree wit u ma! Dis isnt d reason 4 heartless or misconduct by any soldier 2wards civilians. D problem lies with the "check &balance" of d system, whats d RECRUITMENT system,EDUCATIONAL background, reportin system &disciplinary measures of erring soldiers..esp d low ranks.
U will now see y d system is rotten,
1. when pple get-in based on who-u-know, rather dan what qualifies u& why u wanna soldier. U neva see say sm who cant even read&write english, so hw dat wan go understand oath im dey swear b4 soldiering
2. No proper mental checks, not all soldiers r in right state of mind, some r sufferin 4rm PTSD &co. trust 9ja we no dey send tins lik dat. Remember dat foolish airforce goat dat killed his female colleauge in makurdi, Dem just passd out in jan dis yr as cadets o
3. Not all know wat dat job of soldiering is about, 4 9ja here, most enta cos dem wan flex muscle & wear camo.
4. Usa & russian army training is worse dan urs, check am on youtube. But dem get strict disciplinary measures wit civilian relationship
Like the teaching... the greatest sin is to be a civilian... to think like a civilian and to write this turanci like a civilian. you can never imagine what would happen to you when you fly those civilian hands for 40 minutes as per Alpha Jet. You will beg for the ground to swallow you. Have you ever being knocked on the head 300+ times? It is achievable in my Father's Academy. #Youwillneverunderstand
Re: Efcc Recruitment by sleuthhound: 4:27pm On May 16, 2017
chyll:
Like the teaching... the greatest sin is to be a civilian... to think like a civilian and to write this turanci like a civilian. you can never imagine what would happen to you when you fly those civilian hands for 40 minutes as per Alpha Jet. You will beg for the ground to swallow you. Have you ever being knocked on the head 300+ times? It is achievable in my Father's Academy. #Youwillneverunderstand
lmao, turanci my ass, hope ur father's academy brings back innocent lives lost or funds embezzled as a result of some hoodlums parading in camo... My respects still stand to d disciplined & professionals in uniform &sacrifice dey made 4 us!
Same fate would befall efcc, dats jst a fact...dnt be surprised when u read in the news of an unprofessional operative brutalise a suspect! lol its a cycle

1 Like

Re: Efcc Recruitment by Alkanyawee: 8:02pm On May 16, 2017
chyll:

In my father's academy everything is base on standard. Putties are intensified but where is she/where is Salamatu replenished our lost energy... My brother NDA people no good woo, Allah, Allah kuwa, shege, shegen mutum kawai...............!
Re: Efcc Recruitment by NokiaN8(m): 9:24pm On May 16, 2017
NIGERIA ARMY keeps the standard training... we that wrote exams 12a.m nko... we passed tru alot... so you think camp is fun... you want to fight pets or harden financial crimals wit pet training... The training must be regorious... when u pass out you get the respect.. salute and the fat salary.. travelling abroad.. you were not keeping that in mind and well wish u good luck as you left the camp... nothing good comes easy

3 Likes

Re: Efcc Recruitment by NokiaN8(m): 9:25pm On May 16, 2017
NIGERIA ARMY keeps the standard training... we that wrote exams 12a.m nko... we passed tru alot... so you think camp is fun... you want to fight pets or harden financial crimals wit pet training... The training must be regorious... when u pass out you get the respect.. salute and the fat salary.. travelling abroad.. you were not keeping that in mind and well wish u good luck as you left the camp... nothing good comes easy. Be focus.. struggle to remain in the camp

2 Likes

Re: Efcc Recruitment by Amalahajames: 10:34pm On May 16, 2017
NokiaN8:
NIGERIA ARMY keeps the standard training... we that wrote exams 12a.m nko... we passed tru alot... so you think camp is fun... you want to fight pets or harden financial crimals wit pet training... The training must be regorious... when u pass out you get the respect.. salute and the fat salary.. travelling abroad.. you were not keeping that in mind and well wish u good luck as you left the camp... nothing good comes easy. Be focus.. struggle to remain in the camp

No fat salary, there are other agencies that pays more than them but does not pas through this hell...e.g icpc, DPR, etc

1 Like

Re: Efcc Recruitment by Seedorf20: 11:25pm On May 16, 2017
Am still good to go. Efcc for life. Nothing go discourage me. Some people block our space dey tell us rubbish. Comot may we enta hour. Military blood

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (134) (135) (136) (137) (138) (139) (140) ... (295) (Reply)

DSS Is Recruiting (2016) / UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect? / Sample Of Letter Of Application

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 93
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.