Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,242 members, 7,815,329 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 10:57 AM

Efcc Recruitment - Jobs/Vacancies (185) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Efcc Recruitment (959433 Views)

EFCC Recruitment 2018/2019 Registration Form & Requirements– Www.efccnigeria.org / EFCC RECRUITMENT: Candidates Who Passed Interview Will Be Investigated / 2016 EFCC Recruitment ( Graduates And Non-graduates) How True? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (182) (183) (184) (185) (186) (187) (188) ... (295) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Efcc Recruitment by Adexlexy: 7:07pm On Aug 09, 2018
Congrats to u guys..NDA will not be easy but manage and endure the hardship...God will go with u

1 Like

Re: Efcc Recruitment by MrSuama(m): 7:25pm On Aug 09, 2018
Congratulations
Re: Efcc Recruitment by IBNTIJJANI: 7:49pm On Aug 09, 2018
Adexlexy:
EFCC-JOB:
JOINING INSTRUCTIONS: This is to inform you that you have been successful at the recently concluded EFCC recruitment exercise for the Detective Superintendent Cadre. Please note that you are to report at the Nigerian Defence Academy (NDA) Old Site, Kaduna for commencement of training on Monday, 13th August, 2018 at 9:00hrs and not later than 6pm. You are also required to come along with the following items: 2 copies each of your curriculum vitae and relevant credentials, 2 black Shorts, 2 white Shorts, 2 white T-shirts, 2 black T-shirts, 1 pair of white canvas, 1 pair of black canvas, 2 pairs of black stockings, 2 pairs of white stockings, 1 black belt, 2 white bed sheets, 2 pillow cases, 1 cutlass, 1 hoe, 1 broom, 1 bucket, 2 pairs of black trousers, Personal Toiletries, clipper and scissor, 1 Corporate (Trouser suit for men and trouser/skirt suit for women) and 1 Casual Clothing. Clean shave for men and no weave or any form of attached hair for women. A letter of attestation from your legal parent/guardian taking this offer and undergoing this training. Please comply strictly to the time stated as lateness will not be tolerated. Accept our congratulations. Acknowledge receipt, and for further enquiries contact the following numbers: 08135867989, 08026363556.

Old site guys u done die. It's not easy

2 Likes

Re: Efcc Recruitment by IBNTIJJANI: 7:54pm On Aug 09, 2018
Congratulations all
Re: Efcc Recruitment by Kentsol: 8:07pm On Aug 09, 2018
Adexlexy:
EFCC-JOB:
JOINING INSTRUCTIONS: This is to inform you that you have been successful at the recently concluded EFCC recruitment exercise for the Detective Superintendent Cadre. Please note that you are to report at the Nigerian Defence Academy (NDA) Old Site, Kaduna for commencement of training on Monday, 13th August, 2018 at 9:00hrs and not later than 6pm. You are also required to come along with the following items: 2 copies each of your curriculum vitae and relevant credentials, 2 black Shorts, 2 white Shorts, 2 white T-shirts, 2 black T-shirts, 1 pair of white canvas, 1 pair of black canvas, 2 pairs of black stockings, 2 pairs of white stockings, 1 black belt, 2 white bed sheets, 2 pillow cases, 1 cutlass, 1 hoe, 1 broom, 1 bucket, 2 pairs of black trousers, Personal Toiletries, clipper and scissor, 1 Corporate (Trouser suit for men and trouser/skirt suit for women) and 1 Casual Clothing. Clean shave for men and no weave or any form of attached hair for women. A letter of attestation from your legal parent/guardian taking this offer and undergoing this training. Please comply strictly to the time stated as lateness will not be tolerated. Accept our congratulations. Acknowledge receipt, and for further enquiries contact the following numbers: 08135867989, 08026363556.
Halo guys please have any1 gotten from Abia State
Re: Efcc Recruitment by Kentsol: 8:32pm On Aug 09, 2018
UbiPetrus:
Congratulations, man. May God see you through.
You just got yourself a job in this our turbulent obodo Naija.
Congratulations once again.
Bro you never get msg too? Any hopes of more msg coming tomorrow
Re: Efcc Recruitment by Kentsol: 9:39pm On Aug 09, 2018
dhikrulla:
Sorry for not responding on time
The medical is for those with missing test result from the first medical, those that failed the first one are given a second chance and some people that are just being called up
One of the officers said we should be in camp by this month ending
Bros did you get a msg
Re: Efcc Recruitment by UbiPetrus: 9:50pm On Aug 09, 2018
Kentsol:

Bro you never get msg too? Any hopes of more msg coming tomorrow
No, I haven't received any message and I do not know if more messages will roll in.
Re: Efcc Recruitment by rainlover(m): 10:01pm On Aug 09, 2018
Adexlexy:
EFCC-JOB:
all this requirements for person wey dey find work??
Re: Efcc Recruitment by Nobody: 7:12am On Aug 10, 2018
Not yet.. Hopefully today
Kentsol:

Bros did you get a msg
Re: Efcc Recruitment by veraiyke(m): 10:40am On Aug 10, 2018
dubby55:
Wowwww....Thanks to Jehovah overdo, I have finally gotten text message for DS training, chaii my God has done it again oooooooooooo
Congrats. Grace see you through
Re: Efcc Recruitment by Kentsol: 12:57pm On Aug 10, 2018
dhikrulla:
Not yet.. Hopefully today
Does it mean it was only one person in nairaland that got this SMS? Others should please indicate, so we could no if more SMS is coming
Re: Efcc Recruitment by isakco: 2:17pm On Aug 10, 2018
I also received.

2 Likes

Re: Efcc Recruitment by Bodmaz27(m): 2:41pm On Aug 10, 2018
Adexlexy:
EFCC-JOB:

Pls who has the idea how many DSC were selected per state?
Re: Efcc Recruitment by veraiyke(m): 3:15pm On Aug 10, 2018
isakco:
I also received.
state?
Re: Efcc Recruitment by Nobody: 3:31pm On Aug 10, 2018
I got mine this morning via whatsapp though. They said the message was sent since xterday but it was not going hence whatsapp
Kentsol:

Does it mean it was only one person in nairaland that got this SMS? Others should please indicate, so we could no if more SMS is coming
Re: Efcc Recruitment by Nobody: 3:33pm On Aug 10, 2018
You can call the number on ADELEXY message to confirm your status. Especially the airtel line
Re: Efcc Recruitment by veraiyke(m): 4:50pm On Aug 10, 2018
dhikrulla:
You can call the number on ADELEXY message to confirm your status. Especially the airtel line
As in one who hasn't received the text can call that number to verify his or her status's?
Re: Efcc Recruitment by Kentsol: 6:36pm On Aug 10, 2018
veraiyke:
As in one who hasn't received the text can call that number to verify his or her status's?
Yes I did and I was told my state was only 5 persons. Is clear to me now that in Nigeria nothing like merits list, is either you no some1 or you go start up your business. Congrat and good luck to all that got

1 Like

Re: Efcc Recruitment by isakco: 6:46pm On Aug 10, 2018
veraiyke:
state?
Ogun.
Re: Efcc Recruitment by isakco: 6:50pm On Aug 10, 2018
Pls if you r from Ogun and u applied for DSC please click the below link, gotten message or not pls.
https:///ArD7tNXDBN59TOSyXdqqOP
Re: Efcc Recruitment by veraiyke(m): 7:16pm On Aug 10, 2018
Kentsol:

Yes I did and I was told my state was only 5 persons. Is clear to me now that in Nigeria nothing like merits list, is either you no some1 or you go start up your business. Congrat and good luck to all that got
That's ok
Re: Efcc Recruitment by 2el(m): 7:23pm On Aug 10, 2018
When will efcc collect CV for next batch ?
Re: Efcc Recruitment by sleuthhound: 9:42pm On Aug 10, 2018
2el:
When will efcc collect CV for next batch ?
likely 8mnths 4rm nw!
Re: Efcc Recruitment by 2el(m): 9:54pm On Aug 10, 2018
Re: Efcc Recruitment by sleuthhound: 9:59pm On Aug 10, 2018
Re: Efcc Recruitment by IBNTIJJANI: 10:28pm On Aug 10, 2018
If ur interested to join our efcc DA and DI applicant whatsApp group u can join it by following this link copy and Peste on ur WhatsApp, clean the space between then click an join

https://chat.wha tsapp.com/3claKxiA uQEINXa3 GGDldk
Re: Efcc Recruitment by Adexlexy: 11:21pm On Aug 10, 2018
Congrats to all of u, change ur name from patience to endurance. It will be the hardest period of ur life but just endure, there is light at the end of the tunnel
Re: Efcc Recruitment by Nobody: 11:57pm On Aug 10, 2018
I will say it's just the grace of God not by knowing anyone (like me, you might probably not believe). I believe God has something better in store for you if you didn't get this
Kentsol:

2 Likes

Re: Efcc Recruitment by Nobody: 5:06pm On Aug 11, 2018
I'd you're from Ogun state or you know anyone from there that applied and yet to get message kindly follow that link for confirmation
isakco:
Pls if you r from Ogun and u applied for DSC please click the below link, gotten message or not pls.
https:///ArD7tNXDBN59TOSyXdqqOP
Re: Efcc Recruitment by romites(m): 8:47pm On Aug 11, 2018
D link is not going through....am from ogun state too
Re: Efcc Recruitment by Nobody: 11:42pm On Aug 11, 2018
Message me on fb @ Adeshina Sikiru dhikrullah as soon as possible
romites:
D link is not going through....am from ogun state too

(1) (2) (3) ... (182) (183) (184) (185) (186) (187) (188) ... (295) (Reply)

DSS Is Recruiting (2016) / UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect? / Sample Of Letter Of Application

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.