Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,191 members, 7,822,013 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 01:26 AM

Efcc Recruitment - Jobs/Vacancies (25) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Efcc Recruitment (961137 Views)

EFCC Recruitment 2018/2019 Registration Form & Requirements– Www.efccnigeria.org / EFCC RECRUITMENT: Candidates Who Passed Interview Will Be Investigated / 2016 EFCC Recruitment ( Graduates And Non-graduates) How True? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (22) (23) (24) (25) (26) (27) (28) ... (295) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Efcc Recruitment by koded3: 1:44pm On Jul 26, 2016
azz19:
Dear all, Are we sure lists from the Presidency and the National Assembly has not filled all the available slots. Exactly one month now and nobody here seems to have a clue.
keep hope alive and stir your faith . forget what usually happens and remember He who led u thus far and hold on to Him. Pls lets not loose heart or make others. Godspeed

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Efcc Recruitment by Nobody: 2:57pm On Jul 26, 2016
Leave them let them be saying rubish,we shall see.
Re: Efcc Recruitment by Nobody: 5:58pm On Jul 29, 2016
guys check the website.... DA list is out
Re: Efcc Recruitment by Paragon001(m): 6:26pm On Jul 29, 2016
DA cadre list is out
Re: Efcc Recruitment by Adortem: 7:06pm On Jul 29, 2016
Paragon001:
DA cadre list is out
Why not post the link,I didn't see it on the website when I checked,is this a joke?
Re: Efcc Recruitment by Paragon001(m): 7:23pm On Jul 29, 2016
Adortem:

Why not post the link,I didn't see it on the website when I checked,is this a joke?
https://efccnigeria.org/efcc/index.php/2016-recruitment
Re: Efcc Recruitment by Hasmos(m): 8:29pm On Jul 29, 2016
Congratulations to the shortlisted candidates. DS will follow next week (probably ). May Almighty God help us.
Re: Efcc Recruitment by debicy(m): 8:30pm On Jul 29, 2016
It is strictly by exam name. Abd i cnt recall mine. Though im not ssce. Pls is there any means one get it? All i cn recall is efcc/lag/2016/......

Pls some shd help us out. Lag base pls.
Re: Efcc Recruitment by Nobody: 8:36pm On Jul 29, 2016
We are in the same shoes debicy. I doubt if there will be a way since we didnt write our names. I feel bad already am graduate cadre
Re: Efcc Recruitment by ayoolar011(m): 9:41pm On Jul 29, 2016
bababububa:
We are in the same shoes debicy. I doubt if there will be a way since we didnt write our names. I feel bad already am graduate cadre

This is serious, had to send my number to someone via WhatsApp. Had to quickly check the message to see if I had deleted it, but thank God it's still there
Re: Efcc Recruitment by Nobody: 9:43pm On Jul 29, 2016
U mean u had written your exam no before. I dont get
Re: Efcc Recruitment by Adortem: 9:45pm On Jul 29, 2016
The guy that asked the question about exam no,knew exactly what he was doing,how do we retrieve the nos? I can't remember mine,I didn't even store it in my memory.
Re: Efcc Recruitment by debicy(m): 10:03pm On Jul 29, 2016
Adortem:
The guy that asked the question about exam no,knew exactly what he was doing,how do we retrieve the nos? I can't remember mine,I didn't even store it in my memory.

The funniest thing about it was that everyone was tired and even dosing.
Re: Efcc Recruitment by Paragon001(m): 10:13pm On Jul 29, 2016
May God help us all... I knew dis exam numbr tin wuld likely be an issue, so I wrote d last 4 digits of my exam numbr on my ERASER dat 9t. Maybe they'll send u guys text msgs by 2mao though. D.S, i think we might wait till middle of August.
Re: Efcc Recruitment by Maclee10(m): 10:57pm On Jul 29, 2016
coolwaiting .......waiting .......waiting .......
Re: Efcc Recruitment by Hasmos(m): 6:38am On Jul 30, 2016
Paragon001:
May God help us all... I knew dis exam numbr tin wuld likely be an issue, so I wrote d last 4 digits of my exam numbr on my ERASER dat 9t. Maybe they'll send u guys text msgs by 2mao though. D.S, i think we might wait till middle of August.
Honestly, they need to send an email/sms to the shortlisted candidates or else ppl will miss out. I personally never thought of writing down my exam number and so many other candidates.
Re: Efcc Recruitment by seniormallam(m): 7:03am On Jul 30, 2016
people should confirm if they sent a text, exam no as how na, they knew it will be like this and they didnt sound it to our ears to take the number very serious.

1 Like

Re: Efcc Recruitment by Nobody: 7:59am On Jul 30, 2016
From the look of things, the Graduate Cadre will follow anytime soon. Also, we need to start writing to the Commission beforehand for candidates to be given the access of confirming examination numbers.
Re: Efcc Recruitment by Seconsol92(m): 8:42am On Jul 30, 2016
This EFCC recruitment is a scam starting from the collection of application(why not online) and writing exam in the midnight instead of day time and now bringing out only exam numbers and they didn't sound a warning that the exam numbers should be written down for future reference..my opinion thou
Re: Efcc Recruitment by Nobody: 8:47am On Jul 30, 2016
chyll:
From the look of things, the Graduate Cadre will follow anytime soon. Also, we need to start writing to the Commission beforehand for candidates to be given the access of confirming examination numbers.

The exam no was given to us in the exam hall. Not sure everyone wrote it down. I dont think efcc will send any text msg or email bcuz we didnt write our names or number at the exam hal.
Re: Efcc Recruitment by Paragon001(m): 9:24am On Jul 30, 2016
bababububa:

The exam no was given to us in the exam hall. Not sure everyone wrote it down. I dont think efcc will send any text msg or email bcuz we didnt write our names or number at the exam hal.
I think we were made to write our names, exam numbrs and signature b4 submission oh. Can't really remembr sha. Mehn..., it won't be funny!
Re: Efcc Recruitment by seniormallam(m): 9:29am On Jul 30, 2016
did anyone among the ssce cadre received a text? this exam no thing na trash
Re: Efcc Recruitment by Paragon001(m): 9:40am On Jul 30, 2016
seniormallam:
did anyone among the ssce cadre received a text? this exam no thing na trash
I'm very sure they wil get text msgs and emails. Maybe l8r in d day b'cos of those dat wuld report to d centre 2mao.
Re: Efcc Recruitment by ayoolar011(m): 9:56am On Jul 30, 2016
Not to worry , I just confirmed that SMS were sent out to qualified candidates.
Re: Efcc Recruitment by Nobody: 10:10am On Jul 30, 2016
Iam worried myself, tank God they sent out SMS.Good news coming our way. Be expectant
Re: Efcc Recruitment by kennes10: 10:17am On Jul 30, 2016
Am so tensed...
Re: Efcc Recruitment by Nobody: 10:35am On Jul 30, 2016
Tanx ayoola God bless u,for your message it save a lot of trauma and help a lot cos I was feeling tensed and thinking wat is my number
Re: Efcc Recruitment by Adortem: 11:22am On Jul 30, 2016
SMS would be sent to successful ones,Graduate Cadre list is yet to be compiled and approved,let us remain hopeful BTW I still don't know my exam no yet
Re: Efcc Recruitment by Nobody: 11:37am On Jul 30, 2016
hello house, am kind of thinking if it will be interview before medicals ...or the reverse
Re: Efcc Recruitment by Ibkabasa(m): 1:14pm On Jul 30, 2016
Yes sms was send.
Re: Efcc Recruitment by mondaybmd: 2:34pm On Jul 30, 2016
Have any one from Diploma Cadre send his own?
Re: Efcc Recruitment by Nobody: 3:16pm On Jul 30, 2016
Pls is it true sms was sent and has any one from ssce confirmed it

(1) (2) (3) ... (22) (23) (24) (25) (26) (27) (28) ... (295) (Reply)

DSS Is Recruiting (2016) / UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect? / Sample Of Letter Of Application

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.