Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,110 members, 7,842,217 topics. Date: Monday, 27 May 2024 at 11:58 PM

Efcc Recruitment - Jobs/Vacancies (78) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Efcc Recruitment (964363 Views)

EFCC Recruitment 2018/2019 Registration Form & Requirements– Www.efccnigeria.org / EFCC RECRUITMENT: Candidates Who Passed Interview Will Be Investigated / 2016 EFCC Recruitment ( Graduates And Non-graduates) How True? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (75) (76) (77) (78) (79) (80) (81) ... (295) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Efcc Recruitment by gankonpat: 10:13am On Dec 21, 2016
mijestic:

so on what basis is the final selection going to be made?
Exam scores+medicals+connection. Best wishes and Merry Christmas.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Efcc Recruitment by zakson4real(m): 11:44am On Dec 21, 2016
mijestic:
so on what basis is the final selection going to be made?
Hahah funny you. you are free to ask EFCC staff not me.
Re: Efcc Recruitment by michaelguitar(m): 12:34pm On Dec 21, 2016
Congratulations...
Re: Efcc Recruitment by michaelguitar(m): 12:35pm On Dec 21, 2016
Congratulations...[color=#006600][/color]
Re: Efcc Recruitment by Nobody: 12:44pm On Dec 21, 2016
michaelguitar:
Congratulations...
who? and why are u congratulating him or her?
Re: Efcc Recruitment by 2el(m): 3:05pm On Dec 21, 2016
gankonpat:
Exam scores+medicals+connection. Best wishes and Merry Christmas.
I heard ICPC will soon commence recruitment as early as February...
Re: Efcc Recruitment by chemistry101: 5:58pm On Dec 21, 2016
2el:

I heard ICPC will soon commence recruitment as early as February...
Thanks for the info.

1 Like

Re: Efcc Recruitment by kokoA(m): 6:06pm On Dec 21, 2016
They called some people for documentation last week.
Re: Efcc Recruitment by zakson4real(m): 6:27pm On Dec 21, 2016
kokoA:
They called some people for documentation last week.
EFCC or who?
Re: Efcc Recruitment by kokoA(m): 6:28pm On Dec 21, 2016
zakson4real:

EFCC or who?
yes EFCC
Re: Efcc Recruitment by tatawesome(f): 8:38pm On Dec 21, 2016
By "some pple" he meant DI cadre.
@KokoA, Abeg dey clear ur intention before u go give pesin hypertension. DS list is yet to be released. Anyways, i am expecting it on Christmas or boxing day. Tank you very much (in Falz's voice)

2 Likes

Re: Efcc Recruitment by Nobody: 9:23pm On Dec 21, 2016
tatawesome:
By "some pple" he meant DI cadre.
@KokoA, Abeg dey clear ur intention before u go give pesin hypertension. DS list is yet to be released. Anyways, i am expecting it on Christmas or boxing day. Tank you very much (in Falz's voice)
...hmmmmm....am expecting it third week of February
Re: Efcc Recruitment by zakson4real(m): 10:20pm On Dec 21, 2016
tongue
originalmachine:
February is to close,just said 2018 and you are free to wait. grin
originalmachine:
February is to close,just said 2018 and you are free to wait.

1 Like

Re: Efcc Recruitment by Nobody: 6:59am On Dec 22, 2016
if the training is to commence by feb11 as @Alkanye said and there will be no interview tgen expect the list by Feb7 Efcc....but if there will be an interview expect the list by january 7th.....thanks

1 Like

Re: Efcc Recruitment by Nobody: 7:24am On Dec 22, 2016
gatti23:
if the training is to commence by feb11 as @Alkanye said and there will be no interview tgen expect the list by Feb7 Efcc....but if there will be an interview expect the list by january 7th.....thanks
Bro it's not about what @alka... Say or what you also say. No offence, but I don't think anyone here has a valid info.
Re: Efcc Recruitment by michaelguitar(m): 7:52am On Dec 22, 2016
It would be a blonder if you said people don't have information. Is how tall you are that the distance you will see will be. Just pick what you think is true among the info because some of people here are even updated than some of the Efcc workers regards this recruitment. Guys please continue to share what you have. We would get there and merry xmas in advance.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Efcc Recruitment by Nobody: 8:14am On Dec 22, 2016
michaelguitar:
It would be a blonder if you said people don't have information. Is how tall you are that the distance you will see will be. Just pick what you think is true among the info because some of people here are even updated than some of the Efcc workers regards this recruitment. Guys please continue to share what you have. We would get there and merry xmas in advance.
Yes you're right, but there is a big difference between UPDATE and VALID UPDATE. Anyways, happy celebration in advance to you also.

2 Likes

Re: Efcc Recruitment by Adexlexy: 11:44am On Dec 22, 2016
michaelguitar:

The truth is that the trainning will definitely be febuary and the guy that said third week of febuary might be right...Merry Christmas
Re: Efcc Recruitment by allan2: 2:00pm On Dec 22, 2016
please during your medicals did they check for marijuana use?
Re: Efcc Recruitment by tatawesome(f): 2:15pm On Dec 22, 2016
U dey take "igbo(weed) ni? See question. Lol

2 Likes

Re: Efcc Recruitment by pypa(m): 2:29pm On Dec 22, 2016
You guys should better pray that Mr Magu is cleared of any misconduct by the panel headed by the Vice President. A new chairman may discountinue this present recruitment .

Just the way this DSS Director General canceled the recruitment of officers who had already completed training and where on final three months internship posting.

God let you will be done

1 Like

Re: Efcc Recruitment by Nobody: 3:24pm On Dec 22, 2016
pypa:
You guys should better pray that Mr Magu is cleared of any misconduct by the panel headed by the Vice President. A new chairman may discountinue this present recruitment .

Just the way this DSS Director General canceled the recruitment of officers who had already completed training and where on final three months internship posting.

God let you will be done
the will of God is that the recruitment will not be cancelled....... and don't compare this recruitment with that of the previous DSS recruitment..... (A) this recruitment was announced.... that of the DSS was not announced....(B) the present recruitment was approved by the current president of the federal republic of Nigeria who is still in power....I do not know if that secret recruitment by the DSS was approved by ex president Jonathan, but all I know is that POWER CHANGED HANDS...(C) everything about this recruitment has been going on transparently, is in the media, right from the first shortlisting to this point, check old newspapers , check blogs, they are all there....but for that of the DSS, nobody knew about it. I.e, it was not transparent......,,, am not disputing what you typed, but am saying is recruitment will not be cancelled because that's the WILL of God......and my friend, as a Christian, we tell God what we want, we don't fold our hands and say let His will be done...tell Him what you want about this recruitment, He is your father

6 Likes

Re: Efcc Recruitment by Adexlexy: 4:04pm On Dec 22, 2016
originalmachine:
the will of God is that the recruitment will not be cancelled....... and don't compare this recruitment with that of the previous DSS recruitment..... (A) this recruitment was announced.... that of the DSS was not announced....(B) the present recruitment was approved by the current president of the federal republic of Nigeria who is still in power....I do not know if that secret recruitment by the DSS was approved by ex president Jonathan, but all I know is that POWER CHANGED HANDS...(C) everything about this recruitment has been going on transparently, is in the media, right from the first shortlisting to this point, check old newspapers , check blogs, they are all there....but for that of the DSS, nobody knew about it. I.e, it was not transparent......,,, am not disputing what you typed, but am saying is recruitment will not be cancelled because that's the WILL of God......and my friend, as a Christian, we tell God what we want, we don't fold our hands and say let His will be done...tell Him what you want about this recruitment, He is your father
God bless u bro, U have spoken well

1 Like

Re: Efcc Recruitment by ayoolar011(m): 5:51pm On Dec 22, 2016
allan2:
please during your medicals did they check for marijuana use?

Did u give Urine sample?
Re: Efcc Recruitment by allan2: 6:58pm On Dec 22, 2016
tatawesome:
U dey take "igbo(weed) ni? See question. Lol
yes i smoke weed. do u tink d urine test included a marijuana check?
Re: Efcc Recruitment by gankonpat: 7:24pm On Dec 22, 2016
allan2:
Sure!!! Cigarette is ok and alcohol too. But any other drug is an exit from the recruitment except you connection is tight.
Re: Efcc Recruitment by zakson4real(m): 7:47pm On Dec 22, 2016
Adexlexy:

The truth is that the trainning will definitely be febuary and the guy that said third week of febuary might be right...Merry Christmas
Both the training and list will be January. lets keep praying and everything will be over soon by God wish.
Re: Efcc Recruitment by Nobody: 9:17pm On Dec 22, 2016
allan2:
no they didn't check for weed smoking
the urine test was for fasting blood sugar -potential diabetes patient
the urine was to check if theirs protein in ur urine #the man yusuf said u remb The military guy that cordinate the process with fat ass
the urine test was basically for the list points above not for weed
Re: Efcc Recruitment by Eminem452: 6:22am On Dec 23, 2016
So police will start there training on the 31st, I think ours will be 1st or 2nd week of January tops by God's grace.
Re: Efcc Recruitment by allan2: 6:59am On Dec 23, 2016
gatti23:

no they didn't check for weed smoking
the urine test was for fasting blood sugar -potential diabetes patient
the urine was to check if theirs protein in ur urine #the man yusuf said u remb The military guy that cordinate the process with fat ass
the urine test was basically for the list points above not for weed
tanks a lot gatti for d information...much appreciated

1 Like

Re: Efcc Recruitment by Nobody: 7:42am On Dec 23, 2016
allan2:
tanks a lot gatti for d information...much appreciated
you're welcome

(1) (2) (3) ... (75) (76) (77) (78) (79) (80) (81) ... (295) (Reply)

DSS Is Recruiting (2016) / UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect? / Sample Of Letter Of Application

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.