Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,983 members, 7,817,902 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:24 PM

Help! My Hands Keep Trembling - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Help! My Hands Keep Trembling (782 Views)

Please I Need Help My Hands Are...... / Help My Hands And Feet Wont Stop Sweating / Her Blood Is Not On My Hands - The Travails Of A Nigerian Medical Doctor (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Help! My Hands Keep Trembling by otubujohn(m): 10:36am On Apr 09, 2016
Hello friends. Pls I need your help. When I try to hold things with my hands (particularly little things) or when I hold something for long with my fingers, my fingers begin to tremble. Sometimes it gets to the whole arm.
I doubt it's Parkinson's disease as my sister also has this same issue.
The other day, I went on a date with a lady. while I was about to take a photo of two of us. My hands started shaking cos I held my phone for some time trying to get a clear focus.
Pls nairalanders what medical condition is this and what can I do about it
Re: Help! My Hands Keep Trembling by Nobody: 11:13am On Apr 09, 2016
Have you tried going to a doctor first?
Re: Help! My Hands Keep Trembling by otubujohn(m): 12:39pm On Apr 09, 2016
charix:
Have you tried going to a doctor first?
no I have not.
Re: Help! My Hands Keep Trembling by Nobody: 4:17pm On Apr 09, 2016
otubujohn:

no I have not.
Do that, get a diagnosis, get drugs. After all is said and done, come back here to report the news.
Coming here first would only confuse you and leave you open to fall prey to cheap fraudsters.
Re: Help! My Hands Keep Trembling by Lexusgs430: 11:28am On Apr 10, 2016
otubujohn:
Hello friends. Pls I need your help. When I try to hold things with my hands (particularly little things) or when I hold something for long with my fingers, my fingers begin to tremble. Sometimes it gets to the whole arm.
I doubt it's Parkinson's disease as my sister also has this same issue.
The other day, I went on a date with a lady. while I was about to take a photo of two of us. My hands started shaking cos I held my phone for some time trying to get a clear focus.
Pls nairalanders what medical condition is this and what can I do about it

It's looking more like an hereditary disease. Do/Did your parents or grandparents display such traits? Could also be a nervous system damage.
Best to visit a hospital for proper diagnosis.

(1) (Reply)

What Are Effects Of Listening To Loud Music? / Why Are Most Nurses And Workers In General Hospitals Hostile? / Cure Fibroid Without Surgery

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.