Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,722 members, 7,816,972 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:46 PM

Help My Hands And Feet Wont Stop Sweating - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Help My Hands And Feet Wont Stop Sweating (581 Views)

Why Are My Hands Shaking For No Reason? / What Causes Sweating And Body Odour. / Baby With 4 Hands And 3 Legs Born In Zaria, Kaduna (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Help My Hands And Feet Wont Stop Sweating by blaizy: 5:35am On Jan 31, 2018
Re: Help My Hands And Feet Wont Stop Sweating by taylor88(m): 5:46am On Jan 31, 2018
And obviously they will smell to high heavens

No wear person shoes ooo if not him go throwaway am for u
Re: Help My Hands And Feet Wont Stop Sweating by KardinalZik(m): 6:05am On Jan 31, 2018
taylor88:
And obviously they will smell to high heavens

No wear person shoes ooo if not him go throwaway am for u

Is that the only thing you can offer to a distressed person? If you can't help or advice, why mock?

Can't you just fu¢k off?!!!

Sometimes, it's better you keep shut if speaking out will portray your poor IQ.

2 Likes

Re: Help My Hands And Feet Wont Stop Sweating by wahles(m): 6:29am On Jan 31, 2018
KardinalZik:

Is that the only thing you can offer to a distressed person? If you can't help or advice, why mock?

u r nt alone if that's some consolation! Mine reduces once I wash them with water and that carries me through the day. Make an handkerchief handy always. Just learn to manage it. You aren't cursed
Re: Help My Hands And Feet Wont Stop Sweating by taylor88(m): 6:54am On Jan 31, 2018
KardinalZik:

Shut up

Those legs and hands are factory fitted by God

They are on follow come condition like original Nokia battery

Manage them like that or if u like go to mile 3 market ph and buy an affordable fairly used camel legs
Re: Help My Hands And Feet Wont Stop Sweating by blaizy: 6:59am On Jan 31, 2018
i had to modify it because some people dont just behave like humans,they behave as if they dont have feelings..tnxs for your advice i appreciate..at least na weytin God give me b dat
Re: Help My Hands And Feet Wont Stop Sweating by blaizy: 7:00am On Jan 31, 2018
i do carry two handkerchief now..but why are there no dermatologist in nigeria
Re: Help My Hands And Feet Wont Stop Sweating by Qmedspharma(m): 9:42am On Jan 31, 2018
What you need to know

Everyone sweats when it’s hot outside, but people who have hyperhidrosis experience excessive sweating to the point that moisture may literally drip from their hands. Hyperhidrosis causes them to sweat profusely or when there's no reason to.

Normally, your sweat glands produce perspiration that’s carried to the skin’s surface when the air temperature rises, you develop a fever, you’re exercising, or you’re feeling anxious, nervous, or under stress. When those factors are no longer an issue, the nerves that signal sweating are put on hold.
Re: Help My Hands And Feet Wont Stop Sweating by Qmedspharma(m): 9:44am On Jan 31, 2018
Natural supplements to manage

Nuderm Dry works from the inside with powerful; anti-sweaty ingredients like
sage
Black Cohosh
Licorice
Wild Yam
Dong Quai
help reduce sweat and prevent embarrassing profuse sweating.

Roll On deodorants wont stop excessive sweating in the hands and underarms and have very little effectiveness under your arms.
Re: Help My Hands And Feet Wont Stop Sweating by blaizy: 8:17am On Feb 01, 2018
just went to a pharmacy today asked for nuderm dry said they dont have it any idea where i can get it

(1) (Reply)

Amazing-how Lepacious Bose Reduce Her Weight And Fat +pics / See Pictures Of A Snake I Just Killed In My Compound / What Part Of Your Body is Paining You?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.