Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,659 members, 7,820,322 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 01:03 PM

The Rhapsody Of Realities Study Bible. Revelations 22:18-19. Adding And Removing - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / The Rhapsody Of Realities Study Bible. Revelations 22:18-19. Adding And Removing (2379 Views)

REACHOUT NIGERIA 2014-with Rhapsody Of Realities / Rhapsody Of Realities Daily Devotional, January. 2014 / Rhapsody Of Realities Devotional And More Online (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Rhapsody Of Realities Study Bible. Revelations 22:18-19. Adding And Removing by nex(m): 8:01am On Aug 01, 2009
I know there are various versions of the Bible all over the place with slight differences and others even with more obvious differences between them.

Having personally read the Bible myself, I came across the verses at the tail end of the Bible were are stern warning was issued to all as regards modifications made to God's message to mankind.

Why then are we having all these different Bibles.

I believe for anyone to re-write the Bible, they must have read the Bible and seen the verses where God mentions that they leave his word just the way It is.

I heard of this Bible By Pastor Chris Oyakhilome (PhD) much earlier but refused to agree to it. However, I was completely disillusioned when I saw the man clad in academic regalia presenting this book to his followers in celebration. He also mentioned other ADDITIONAL books that he had included in his own version of the Bible.

I just want to know if this is okay and I'm just the only one making a mountain of a molehill.
Re: The Rhapsody Of Realities Study Bible. Revelations 22:18-19. Adding And Removing by Tudor6(f): 10:37am On Aug 01, 2009
Everybody has their own remix of the original fairy tale compiled by the catholic church.
Check my signature. . . It's culled from my own version (which is the only true one)
Re: The Rhapsody Of Realities Study Bible. Revelations 22:18-19. Adding And Removing by Nobody: 11:50am On Aug 01, 2009
The clown's book is more appropriately called "rhapsody of unrealities".
Re: The Rhapsody Of Realities Study Bible. Revelations 22:18-19. Adding And Removing by banom(m): 1:53pm On Aug 01, 2009
Jagoon:

The clown's book is more appropriately called "rhapsody of unrealities".

Or the book of "holy business promotion"

(1) (Reply)

Pastor Chris Oyakhilome:God Delights In Your Prosperity / Pastor Kumuyi Son Get Married To Lover(picture) / Religious People Are The Most Wicked Of All Mankind

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.