Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,863 members, 7,821,011 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 06:46 AM

Clarion Call:nigerian Youths Arise - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Clarion Call:nigerian Youths Arise (384 Views)

A Clarion Call To Gov Ambode: Lagos Is Getting Dirty - Photos / Nigerian Youths Arise! / Chris Ngige Launches YuBoss To Create Jobs To Nigerian Youths(Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Clarion Call:nigerian Youths Arise by Liljeez(m): 3:58pm On Apr 09, 2016
I need to know the exact age bracket for you to be considered a youth (pronounced 'yoot') in this country. I'm tired of elders claiming yoot. Yet this ancient people have no qualms calling themselves yoot. 65 year old man will say he's a yoot. Fear God o. Perhaps it has less to do with age and more to do with your state of mind. If na that one, then I'm a yoot o. I'm literally a child in my spirit. In my mind, I'm a youngie. In fact, I'm a baby boy. So, my fellow youths, (Lezz be serious plix). What's our plan for 2019? Collect PVCs and vote for these old men and women abi? Yep. That sounds like a plan. But don't you find it absurd that you can vote but you can't be voted for? Don't you think it's weird that you only have to be 18 to vote but you have to be very mashure in age before you can be voted for? I think it's madness. Sometimes, I read portions of our constitution and I'm like the people that drafted this thing what the hell were they thinking sef. See ehn...let's call for a review. You can't want my vote yet deny me from contesting for office. #SeizeYourVote #HoardYourVote I want to be president in 2019 but the constitution will not allow me. You see, the constitution is not our friend. You're laughing. Why? You don't believe me? You doubt my presidential capabilites? Ok o. Carry on. Linda Ikeji will be your president and Wizkid will be your vice. Sorry. I forget. Neither of them can be. They're both too bloody young.

(1) (Reply)

PHOTO: Gunmen Attack Bayelsan Monarch In His Palace / Pirates Abduct Six Turkish Crew Off Nigeria Coast – Navy / Nigeria’s Cocoa Farmers And Grinders Still Waiting On Government Policy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.