Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,690 members, 7,816,823 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 05:54 PM

SHOCKING! Out Of 11 Senior Officers Prmoted By Police, Only 1 Is Not A Northener - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / SHOCKING! Out Of 11 Senior Officers Prmoted By Police, Only 1 Is Not A Northener (1772 Views)

Breaking:buhari Sack Ngige Repleaced With Northener / Out Of 11 Senior Officers Promoted By Police, Only One Is Not A Northerner / SHOCKING! Out Of 11 Senior Officers Promoted To Cp Only One Ls Not A Norther (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

SHOCKING! Out Of 11 Senior Officers Prmoted By Police, Only 1 Is Not A Northener by optionB: 5:46pm On Apr 09, 2016
AUTHENTIC News Daily got the list of 11 senior Police officers who were decorated by the Inspector-General of Police on Wednesday. From the names, only one may not be a northerner.

It also appears that ten out of the 11 promoted are Muslims.

PROMOTION SENIOR POLICE OFFICERS
The Police service commission on the recommendation of the Inspector-General of Police has approve the promotion of eleven (11) senior Police officers: One (1) commissioner of Police to Assistant Inspector-General of Police and ten (10) Deputy commissioner of Police to Commissioners of Police with effect from 15th March 2016.
The Names of the promotes are listed below
S/N NAMES FROM TO
1. AIG MOHAMMED KASTINA
2. CP ERO OGA
3. CP YUNANA Y. BABAS
4. CP DAN-MALLAM MOHAMMED
5. CP MU’AZU ZUBAIRU HALILU
6. CP RABIU YUSUF
7. CP SANUSI NMA LEMU
8. CP AHMED ILIYASU
9. CP ISYAKU MUKTAR GARKU
10. CP MOHAMMED UBA KURA
11. CP ALHASSAN MAMUDA

The beneficiaries were decorated today 6th April 2016, by the Inspector-General of Police , IGP Solomon E. Arase NPM,fdc, assisted by the Deputy Inspector-Generals of Police and other members of the Force management team. It was witnessed by spouses and friends at the Force Headquarters Abuja.
The IGP congratulated and charged the officers to live up to the expectation as the Force is stepping up effort to restore civil authority in the North East.

Source:

https://authenticnewsdaily.com/2016/04/06/shocking-out-of-11-senior-officers-promoted-by-police-only-one-is-not-a-northerner/

Re: SHOCKING! Out Of 11 Senior Officers Prmoted By Police, Only 1 Is Not A Northener by Philomath1212: 5:50pm On Apr 09, 2016

grin grin grin
Bubu government

1 Like

Re: SHOCKING! Out Of 11 Senior Officers Prmoted By Police, Only 1 Is Not A Northener by CHIJIOKE1314: 5:56pm On Apr 09, 2016
This is just the beginning, I hope we wake up sooner before its too late..

#NorthernAgenda
#Islamization
#Loading....

2 Likes

Re: SHOCKING! Out Of 11 Senior Officers Prmoted By Police, Only 1 Is Not A Northener by Nobody: 6:21pm On Apr 09, 2016
I just heard that most of the army personal posted to the Niger delta are from the east, about 54 of them
One of them now ask why are the names in the list all igbos, the guy, a G.O.C was now short on the forehead which prompted another igbo soldier to bring his gun and short the the soldier that initially started the killing (a northerner).
let me just summaries, all this happened in enugu 82 division. Right now , there is tension in the air

1 Like

Re: SHOCKING! Out Of 11 Senior Officers Prmoted By Police, Only 1 Is Not A Northener by idensko(m): 6:35pm On Apr 09, 2016
imolore:
I just heard that most of the army personal posted to the Niger delta are from the east, about 54 of them
One of them now ask why are the names in the list all igbos, the guy, a G.O.C was now short on the forehead which prompted another igbo soldier to bring his gun and short the the soldier that initially started the killing (a northerner).
let me just summaries, all this happened in enugu 82 division. Right now , there is tension in the air
Guy re u serious? Or just making one of theses expensive jokes in social media

Don't joe wit diz kind of sensitive issues.
Re: SHOCKING! Out Of 11 Senior Officers Prmoted By Police, Only 1 Is Not A Northener by Scholes007(m): 6:38pm On Apr 09, 2016
idensko:

Guy re u serious? Or just making one of theses expensive jokes in social media

Don't joe wit diz kind of sensitive issues.
i heard of it but it shouldn't be made public if true.

1 Like

Re: SHOCKING! Out Of 11 Senior Officers Prmoted By Police, Only 1 Is Not A Northener by mcee1(m): 6:39pm On Apr 09, 2016
And so fu*cking what? Anyone who is not happy about it should save himself the agonies and pains of northerners ruling them and jump in to Lagoon. Nonsense!

God bless Northern Nigeria

God bless PMB/PYO

God bless Nigeria.
Re: SHOCKING! Out Of 11 Senior Officers Prmoted By Police, Only 1 Is Not A Northener by Nobody: 6:41pm On Apr 09, 2016
Look am from the south and I live in Abuja, I know the discrimination we face down here, why should it not be made public? We can't continue to die in silence

1 Like

Re: SHOCKING! Out Of 11 Senior Officers Prmoted By Police, Only 1 Is Not A Northener by Jman06(m): 6:58pm On Apr 09, 2016
And the discrimination continues!

Buhari is setting a very bad precedence and some northerners are cheering him up instead of rebuking him.

What goes around comes around!

I miss Jonathan!!!

3 Likes

Re: SHOCKING! Out Of 11 Senior Officers Prmoted By Police, Only 1 Is Not A Northener by mightyhazel: 7:06pm On Apr 09, 2016
Good!

Buhari is good,...

For nothing really,..

7 Likes

Re: SHOCKING! Out Of 11 Senior Officers Prmoted By Police, Only 1 Is Not A Northener by orisa37: 7:33pm On Apr 09, 2016
Arase and Emefiele are from the ss.. Remember the many northerners employed recently in the CBN without due process and now this? This is how Southerners are being used to destabilize the South. Before you know anything, Fulani Herdsmen have become Fulani Henchmen. This is why I say Nigerians are generally naive. How can Arase and Emefiele be treating their fellow Nigerians like this?

2 Likes

Re: SHOCKING! Out Of 11 Senior Officers Prmoted By Police, Only 1 Is Not A Northener by Pidggin(f): 7:40pm On Apr 09, 2016
Let them continue to promote by tribe, God is watching.

1 Like

Re: SHOCKING! Out Of 11 Senior Officers Prmoted By Police, Only 1 Is Not A Northener by Pidggin(f): 7:41pm On Apr 09, 2016
mcee1:
[s][/s]And so fu*cking what? Anyone who is not happy about it should save himself the agonies and pains of northerners ruling them and jump in to Lagoon. Nonsense!

God bless PMB/PYO[s][/s]

God bless Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: SHOCKING! Out Of 11 Senior Officers Prmoted By Police, Only 1 Is Not A Northener by Nobody: 7:45pm On Apr 09, 2016
Pidggin:
I love as you only left God bless Nigeria and cancelled the rest TRASH.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: SHOCKING! Out Of 11 Senior Officers Prmoted By Police, Only 1 Is Not A Northener by Nusaf: 7:50pm On Apr 09, 2016
imolore:
Try harder next time. Dis one don cast. Kpele.
Re: SHOCKING! Out Of 11 Senior Officers Prmoted By Police, Only 1 Is Not A Northener by psucc(m): 8:15pm On Apr 09, 2016
That is then one that one fugitive had decided to share.

What about others that goes unreported?

The most coward is the leaders from southern Nigeria, e.g Gov Ugwuanyi of Enugu state signing MOU with killers. Wonder which school he attended.
Re: SHOCKING! Out Of 11 Senior Officers Prmoted By Police, Only 1 Is Not A Northener by Abeymills(m): 8:46pm On Apr 09, 2016
Bubuhari want to destroy dis country
Re: SHOCKING! Out Of 11 Senior Officers Prmoted By Police, Only 1 Is Not A Northener by push21a: 9:21pm On Apr 09, 2016
an easterner is there.
Re: SHOCKING! Out Of 11 Senior Officers Prmoted By Police, Only 1 Is Not A Northener by Jombojombo(m): 2:38am On Apr 10, 2016
The news though terrible but it is a secret fact

Nigeria is currently in a wrong hand

1 Like

Re: SHOCKING! Out Of 11 Senior Officers Prmoted By Police, Only 1 Is Not A Northener by deluxez12(m): 7:35am On Apr 10, 2016
mcee1:
And so fu*cking what? Anyone who is not happy about it should save himself the agonies and pains of northerners ruling them and jump in to Lagoon. Nonsense!

God bless PMB/PYO

God bless Nigeria.
Son Of a biych

1 Like

Re: SHOCKING! Out Of 11 Senior Officers Prmoted By Police, Only 1 Is Not A Northener by buskie13(m): 8:12am On Apr 10, 2016
one day,these abokix will wake up one day and realize there's no more a state called Nigeria... then I'll see who they'll preside over if not their cows

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Gov.wike Sacks Rivers CTC Chairmen / Details Of The Court Judgement Sacking The Abia State Governor / osibanjo Have No Power To Declear A War, It Is International Crime

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.