Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,943 members, 7,817,768 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:08 PM

Let's Discuss About Indecent Dressing To Church - Religion (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Let's Discuss About Indecent Dressing To Church (77092 Views)

RCCG Female Worker Sent Back Home For Wearing This To Church (Photo) / Abuja Residents Decry Indecent Dressing In Places Of Worship / Two Brothers Batter Church Ushers Over Indecent Dressing (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Let's Discuss About Indecent Dressing To Church by NaWetinDey(m): 12:33pm On Apr 10, 2016
Tenim47:
If u asked me? I'd tel u, a muslim person can neva wear dis to mosque instead" wel covered wit hijab, al woman body is naked except her face. *I LOVE ISLAM*

grin grin grin See comparison!
...like cimparing light and darkness
...just saying...

That's not to say that some of our Christian women have not carried their worldly freedom and "equality" race too far...right inside the place of worship.

These women should have pity on their poor and wretched souls - thinking that God will overlook their arrogance before His Spirit just because they carry additional flesh on their chests and buttocks. It's silly. He's not a man.
However, those to be pitied more are those with full veils but with bombs wrapped round their hidden waists - and rushing to kill in the name of their religion and the one they worship.
Re: Let's Discuss About Indecent Dressing To Church by jozee08(m): 12:41pm On Apr 10, 2016
Anuoluwapo23:
I was reading the Bible in my phones this afternoon when it came to me that I should we should warn our youth about indecent dressing... So I decided to bring it as a topic here..

What's your view about it?

Z it advisable to dress like this to church?
are you warning or asking ma?
Re: Let's Discuss About Indecent Dressing To Church by goodmanyes: 12:44pm On Apr 10, 2016
That's a prostitute with microphone in the church.
Re: Let's Discuss About Indecent Dressing To Church by xakakes: 12:44pm On Apr 10, 2016
AGgal:
Is she in church or a wedding reception?
Its not decent at all
At all
Re: Let's Discuss About Indecent Dressing To Church by Nobody: 12:45pm On Apr 10, 2016
mackhunter77:
it's things like this that makes me proud of the Catholic Church.. they tolerate no such thing
I'm with you. In some denominations, the choristers forget that they are ministering to God. You don't come out like this to celebrate your talent. Your voice should be heard than you coming to showcase your body.
Re: Let's Discuss About Indecent Dressing To Church by DaBullIT(m): 12:46pm On Apr 10, 2016
Hotels and beer parlors see ladies to sell

Same way for some churches

Sexy choir is a selling point

More offerings, more male magas and more female competing among themselves which ultimately reacts to even more male magas

And OP you want to form. Innocentee? Just one day God asked you to worship him, you are in church updating nairaland, how you go hear preaching?

Before you crucify me, na morning mass I go grin
Re: Let's Discuss About Indecent Dressing To Church by Tolupage(m): 12:47pm On Apr 10, 2016
Am l d only one seeing this? The first picture looks edited compared 2 d second.

Check d left shoulder without d strap and d br**st pushed up.

Op name d church n prove me wrong
Re: Let's Discuss About Indecent Dressing To Church by AngryNigerian(m): 12:48pm On Apr 10, 2016
mackhunter77:
it's things like this that makes me proud of the Catholic Church.. they tolerate no such thing

One Buhari for you abeg!!!
Re: Let's Discuss About Indecent Dressing To Church by Nobody: 12:49pm On Apr 10, 2016
In a generation where so called pastors Jerry Curl the hair it is not unexpected but this looks to me like a social gathering and not a church ⛪ worship service.

"1 This know also, that in the last days perilous times shall come. 2 For men shall be lovers of their own selves, covetous, boasters, proud, blasphemers, disobedient to parents, unthankful, unholy, 3 Without natural affection, trucebreakers, false accusers, incontinent, fierce, despisers of those that are good, 4 Traitors, heady, highminded, lovers of pleasures more than lovers of God; 5 Having a form of godliness, but denying the power thereof: from such turn away. 6 For of this sort are they which creep into houses, and lead captive silly women laden with sins, led away with divers lusts, 7 Ever learning, and never able to come to the knowledge of the truth. 8 Now as Jannes and Jambres withstood Moses, so do these also resist the truth: men of corrupt minds, reprobate concerning the faith. 9 But they shall proceed no further: for their folly shall be manifest unto all men, as theirs also was."
2 Tim 3:1-9
Re: Let's Discuss About Indecent Dressing To Church by Imars(m): 12:50pm On Apr 10, 2016
A church or worship place with division/ confusion spirit foundation is where carnal things are found. Division/ confusion spirit is satan. A fake religious leader is lead by division/ confusion spirit (satan) to break out from one church or religion to form another & claiming to have received divine calling. God Almighty is not an author of confusion. When d Holy Spirit is d foundation of a church, He will unit every member in peace & grow d worship place to achieve oneness of worship, believe, doctrine, love & righteousness of d entire world. The Lord's prayer seeks to achieve this. Therefore, church founders have no place in d Holy Bible. The early Christian who heard physically from our Lord Jesus Christ and established a church remain d only true Christians. D Lord's Prayer says "Thy Kingdom come, Thy will be done on earth as it is in Heaven". Today d Kingdom of God Almighty, Brotherhood of the Cross and Star has come and has been growing from strength to strength despite d activities of blasphemers, character assassination, antagonist, etc.
Re: Let's Discuss About Indecent Dressing To Church by beautyerhu86(f): 12:51pm On Apr 10, 2016
mackhunter77:

Some catholic churches now dress worse than this
Re: Let's Discuss About Indecent Dressing To Church by Mackson01: 12:57pm On Apr 10, 2016
It is wrong. Such dressing can undo any level of anointing
Re: Let's Discuss About Indecent Dressing To Church by BetaThings: 12:59pm On Apr 10, 2016
Tenim47:
If u asked me? I'd tel u, a muslim person can neva wear dis to mosque instead" wel covered wit hijab, al woman body is naked except her face. *I LOVE ISLAM*

Bro, this is a thread where Christians are discussing what they don't like about Christianity
Certain things are not right with Islam, we should open our own thread to discuss solutions to them
No need taunting christians
That is not our aadaab
Re: Let's Discuss About Indecent Dressing To Church by ocloud81(m): 1:10pm On Apr 10, 2016
Dis can not be church nah
Re: Let's Discuss About Indecent Dressing To Church by tosinjay(m): 1:14pm On Apr 10, 2016
ireneony:
There is nothing wrong with her . Remember Christianity is of the mind smiley not physical.

Please are you quoting from the bible? Because that's the reference point. A carnal man can do the fleshly things and justify it but not of the spirit of the bible. Christianity is practical and spiritual. The bible says we're the epistle men read. Now how would they read such lady different from call girls without knowing her in person?
Re: Let's Discuss About Indecent Dressing To Church by jossykondo: 1:15pm On Apr 10, 2016
chai..............there is God ooooooooooh
Re: Let's Discuss About Indecent Dressing To Church by ClintonDal(m): 1:17pm On Apr 10, 2016
Every Sunday nairaland mods will push a topic like this to Frontpage. Mtchew!!
Re: Let's Discuss About Indecent Dressing To Church by Rexnegro(m): 1:18pm On Apr 10, 2016
mackhunter77:
jehowa witness, white garment churches And CAC too
Re: Let's Discuss About Indecent Dressing To Church by tayo4ng(m): 1:22pm On Apr 10, 2016
maintain of fire and miracle ministry exclusive.they wouldn't even allow you access to the compound. proudly MFM member
Re: Let's Discuss About Indecent Dressing To Church by Babyphinas(f): 1:23pm On Apr 10, 2016
Temptation
Re: Let's Discuss About Indecent Dressing To Church by tayo4ng(m): 1:24pm On Apr 10, 2016
Rexnegro:
jehowa witness, white garment churches And CAC too
proudly MFM member
Re: Let's Discuss About Indecent Dressing To Church by jeje123(m): 1:25pm On Apr 10, 2016
emmddy:
Please where I fit buy fuel
Fuel dey Sambisa!
Re: Let's Discuss About Indecent Dressing To Church by Nobody: 1:26pm On Apr 10, 2016
Simple
Dahveydson:
Live and let live.
Re: Let's Discuss About Indecent Dressing To Church by Nobody: 1:27pm On Apr 10, 2016
Hmmm, my church member
tayo4ng:
proudly MFM member
Re: Let's Discuss About Indecent Dressing To Church by Nobody: 1:29pm On Apr 10, 2016
Not in Nigeria, maybe outside Africa
beautyerhu86:

Some catholic churches now dress worse than this
Re: Let's Discuss About Indecent Dressing To Church by Charly68: 1:30pm On Apr 10, 2016
Don't you people know that Satan has released his agents into the church to pollute people's mind & mislead them totally.
How could a girl dress like Ashewo & be leading worship in the church without shame ? Where is God in her heart..?
Re: Let's Discuss About Indecent Dressing To Church by Nobody: 1:30pm On Apr 10, 2016
Who are u to judge?
goodmanyes:
That's a prostitute with microphone in the church.
Re: Let's Discuss About Indecent Dressing To Church by blezynetym(f): 1:32pm On Apr 10, 2016
A chorister for that matter. God have mercy
Re: Let's Discuss About Indecent Dressing To Church by Nobody: 1:38pm On Apr 10, 2016
emmddy:
Please where I fit buy fuel
You are in the wrong thread. Indecent dressing should be discourage by all pastors.
Re: Let's Discuss About Indecent Dressing To Church by Nobody: 1:39pm On Apr 10, 2016
blezynetym:
A chorister for that matter. God have mercy
it could be a wedding reception
Re: Let's Discuss About Indecent Dressing To Church by misterdhalmmie(m): 1:40pm On Apr 10, 2016
Oh my God!!! Shall we continue in sin and said grace may abound God forbid......... This is a great sign that the world have enter the church and church in the world..
If Jesus will come today will he meet faith on earth. Howbeit, in the house of God this is happening, judgement is awaiting ...
REPENT NOW, JESUS IS COMING SO SOON.. dnt deny that u dint hear about Jesus.
Re: Let's Discuss About Indecent Dressing To Church by jaz(m): 1:55pm On Apr 10, 2016
op this your skirt is the beginning of indecency. address the plank in your eye before mentioning the stick in another fellows'
Anuoluwapo23:
I was reading the Bible in my phones this afternoon when it came to me that I should we should warn our youth about indecent dressing... So I decided to bring it as a topic here..

What's your view about it?

Z it advisable to dress like this to church?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Leke Adeboye On US And Iran: Donald Trump Is An Inspiration / Meet The Pastor Who Wears Ladies' Heels (Pictures) / "The Mansion Apostle Suleman Bought For Daniella Okeke In Lagos Cost Him N160m"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.