Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,016 members, 7,818,008 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:40 AM

United States Military Facts - Foreign Affairs (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / United States Military Facts (2954 Views)

The United States Government Has Officially Shutdown / Has Israel Effectively Colonized The United States? / Obama Snubs President Buhari In The United States Of America (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: United States Military Facts by Nobody: 2:01am On Apr 11, 2016
Tkester:

There are a lot of female monikers on nairaland, I don't want to go further than this, but you should ask yourself why the HE is always posting on Foreign affairs. For Jack's sake, which woman with nice face, sultry lips and hips, will be posting these junks he do posts on F. Affairs section. Most genuine women on nairaland can only be found in celebrities and romance section.

As part of the dissemination agenda, many nairalanders use female monikers because they believe it will give them attention. He has tried and he has failed. And moreover why do you want to have something to do with the someone whom you so much hate what he represents, which is the Neocon anglozionist regime. I believe there are so many fishes with better puny in Ijebu.

I believe there are many 'female' monikers on NL that are actually male. But Missy89 is a female. Women commenting on politics isn't a rarity; there are many that post on political threads on news sites and blogs.
Re: United States Military Facts by Nobody: 2:02am On Apr 11, 2016
Missy89:

The Navy is seeking a death penalty. 6-10 will be a slap on the wrist

That's harsh.
Re: United States Military Facts by Missy89(f): 2:26am On Apr 11, 2016
CFCman:

That was serious o.
I've always wondered why the US needs two ground forces. Having just an army would serve America's military interest well.
To me, the Marines and the Army are just unnecessary duplication of duties.

Since they basically do the same thing, They always fight each other all the time. They were trading blames during the Korean war ( Battle of the Chosin reservoir) where a 2,500 strong Army unit was destroyed by the Chinese Communist 9th Army Group (about 110k strong). Only about 400 Army troops made it out of the encirclement. The marines blamed it on army cowardice even thou their bravery was what save the marines from being encircled themselves.

In Khe Sanh (Vietnam) The Marines refused to save the Army special forces camp like 4 miles to their camp. Ironically, The Marines would be saved by the Army months later in Khe Sanh.

It plays out in other services as well. The Air force and the Navy fight all the time for air missions. It is all military politics.

Each services still have their own uniqueness thou.

1 Like

Re: United States Military Facts by Missy89(f): 2:35am On Apr 11, 2016
CFCman:

That's harsh.
'

I doubt if they will be able to pull it off thou. His offence isnt that severe but they might want to make an example.

He leaked a "secret" document. among other charges.
Re: United States Military Facts by Nobody: 2:36am On Apr 11, 2016
Missy89:

Since they basically do the same thing, They always fight each other all the time. They were trading blames during the Korean war ( Battle of the Chosin reservoir) where a 2,500 strong Army unit was destroyed by the Chinese Communist 9th Army Group (about 110k strong). Only about 400 Army troops made it out of the encirclement. The marines blamed it on army cowardice even thou their bravery was what save the marines from being encircled themselves.

In Khe Sanh (Vietnam) The Marines refused to save the Army special forces camp like 4 miles to their camp. Ironically, The Marines would be saved by the Army months later in Khe Sanh.

It plays out in other services as well. The Air force and the Navy fight all the time for air missions. It is all military politics.

Each services still have their own uniqueness thou.

That's one feature than baffles non-Americans. Why should the navy have fighter jets? Indeed the US Navy has more fighter jets than the Airforces of many countries put together.

But there is a strategic advantage to having fighter jets taking off and landing on aircraft carriers.
Re: United States Military Facts by Nobody: 2:38am On Apr 11, 2016
Missy89:
'

I doubt if they will be able to pull it off thou. His offence isnt that severe but they might want to make an example.

He leaked a "secret" document. among other charges.

Yeah, his military lawyer should be able to effectively plead for a much lighter sentence. If he isn't a repeat offender, or doesn't have prior disciplinary issues, the death penalty could be off the table.
Re: United States Military Facts by Missy89(f): 2:45am On Apr 11, 2016
CFCman:

That's one feature than baffles non-Americans. Why should the navy have fighter jets? Indeed the US Navy has more fighter jets than the Airforces of many countries put together.

But there is a strategic advantage to having fighter jets taking off and landing on aircraft carriers.

The US have 3 Air-forces.

The Marine Corps aviation is bigger than most country's air force as well. The Marines are obsessed with STOVL aircrafts.
Re: United States Military Facts by Tkester: 3:39am On Apr 11, 2016
CFCman:

I believe there are many 'female' monikers on NL that are actually male. But Missy89 is a sh.emale. Women commenting on politics isn't a rarity; there are many that post on political threads on news sites and blogs.

Have you had anything to do with it to determine its gender? I am telling you from what I know. Well, I could care less, whether he is man or a hermaphrodite I don't give a shi.t. All I know is that he is tripe and he's a load of bull feaces.

1 Like

Re: United States Military Facts by Missy89(f): 4:56am On Apr 11, 2016
Someone is having a meltdown

grin

Re: United States Military Facts by Tkester: 6:32am On Apr 11, 2016

4 Likes

Re: United States Military Facts by NairaMinted: 8:25am On Apr 11, 2016
This thread got me waking up laughing grin grin grin
Re: United States Military Facts by Nobody: 10:22am On Apr 11, 2016
Tkester:

There are a lot of female monikers on nairaland, I don't want to go further than this, but you should ask yourself why the HE is always posting on Foreign affairs. For Jack's sake, which woman with nice face, sultry lips and hips, will be posting these junks he do posts on F. Affairs section. Most genuine women on nairaland can only be found in celebrities and romance section.

As part of the dissemination agenda, many nairalanders use female monikers because they believe it will give them attention. He has tried and he has failed. And moreover why do you want to have something to do with the someone whom you so much hate what he represents, which is the Neocon anglozionist regime. I believe there are so many fishes with better puny in Ijebu.

Tkester - Thank you once again for this brotherly advice. I have actually been skeptical about her identity & gender. How come she is the only female in the foreign affairs section of NL that seems to know almost everything about every Nation & individuals? I got attracted to her because she claimed to be from Ondo & resides in Ibadan. Heck! Even a blind & deaf CIA agent could look up Nigerian cities & states on google. grin

Besides, there's no reason Y I should risk my life - courting or flirting with the enemy (judging ofcourse by what she believes in & represents on NL - The Anglozionionist agenda).

She could actually be a CIA agent charged with the duty of promoting the tenets of the anglozionist empire on NL through subtle lies & propaganda, whilst also recruiting terrorists for Africom - Boko Haram & Al-shabab. grin

I remember that papa shym-m3x used to have a thing for her but now he hardly ever comments on her threads. Who knows, she could have injected him with doses of aphrodisiacs mixed with Bambusa Benisterine Baradanga (A truth serum which makes people willingly to follow any command) or even Barbiturate Belladonna (A traditional drug of witches since the middle ages) thereby rendering him comatose & inactive both in London & in NL (Papa Shym-m3x - no offense please. You should know I would never ever disrespect you. We are only thinking out of the box and trying to unmask the identity of missy8-9).

Tkester - she might even be planning to poison you with polonium or thallium since you always go ballistic on her.

Lastly, I believe we should always emulate Vladimirovich Putin as he would never date or flirt with Hilary Clinton or Victoria Nolan even if they were single & searching.

The bible even makes it explicitly clear in 2 Corinthians 6: 14 (even though I don't believe in it) - that how can light have fellowship with darkness?

But ...... I do hope our vicious insinuations & assumptions on missy8-9 are not wrong. grin

6 Likes

Re: United States Military Facts by Tkester: 2:35pm On Apr 11, 2016
Zoharariel:

Tkester - Thank you once again for this brotherly advice. I have actually been skeptical about her identity & gender. How come she is the only female in the foreign affairs section of NL that seems to know almost everything about every Nation & individuals? I got attracted to her because she claimed to be from Ondo & resides in Ibadan. Heck! Even a blind & deaf CIA agent could look up Nigerian cities & states on google.

D

This is a faceless forum, anybody can claim anything. My duty and the duty of other loyal comrades including you is not to determine the gender of users, but to burst the lies of trolls. Nairaland can be a hotbed for disinformation, so some of us want to prevent that from happening. And from all intents and purposes, the mongrel missy89 is a classic example of who a liar is, so for charity sake I'm set on bursting his jejunish and childish lies.

Secondly, I believe not all women can really be classified as women. For even if the transgendered is truly a woman (which I can confirm that he is not), what type to of woman is she? She must have been some of the morose and melancholic cheap ass with no value, who are acidic in nature. Or maybe some of those frustrated spinsters, with no hope of any real boyfriend or husband. She's got no shape, big head, short and ugly, hence the HeShe's insistence of being a voice for frustrated trolls. Check all its post and you will discover an underlying voice of frustration and sadness, and then you will know that such a woman has actually no feminine qualities at all, And that is what really counts in determining who a woman is!

Keep hurting his lies!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: United States Military Facts by Nobody: 4:00pm On Apr 11, 2016
Missy89 some say you work for the CIA.
Can you confirm or deny it? grin
Re: United States Military Facts by Tkester: 5:28pm On Apr 11, 2016
CFCman:

He doesn't work for any CIA. Who dash monkey sense! He's just a bunch of two bit hustler.
Re: United States Military Facts by Missy89(f): 8:19pm On Apr 11, 2016
CFCman:

No

I work for the New world order and the Rothschild family

1 Like

Re: United States Military Facts by omololu2020(m): 6:41am On Apr 12, 2016
Tkester:

Mr. I've told you to stop referring to that guy as a woman. He's a grown ass man. Don't be deceived, unless you want some bushy ass, Which I'm sure you detest.
some ladies do have bushy ass too
Re: United States Military Facts by omololu2020(m): 6:53am On Apr 12, 2016
Zoharariel:

I would hate to court a transgender because it is a grave abomination to the people of ijebu. grin
grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: United States Military Facts by Nobody: 1:47am On Apr 23, 2016
The military budget for FY 2017, excluding Veterans benefits, and maintenance of nuclear weapons is around $508bn.

The US accounts for 39% of global military spending.
Re: United States Military Facts by Nobody: 1:53am On Apr 23, 2016
- Presidential air travel is considered a US military mission. Hence, the US Air Force is responsible for providing air transport to the president and Department secretaries for official use

- over the next 2 years, the United States Air Force will spend over $3bn on research and development of 2 new B747-800 planes that will serve as the new "Air force ones". Boeing won the contract to build the new planes.
Re: United States Military Facts by Missy89(f): 6:29am On Apr 23, 2016
CFCman:
The military budget for FY 2017, excluding Veterans benefits, and maintenance of nuclear weapons is around $508bn.

The US accounts for 39% of global military spending.

I remember watching US Senators on SASC arguing with military generals who want to cut back on their procurement. The Senators keep overruling them and advising the army and the marines to buy more tanks and weapons. No kidding.

The military gets what the military wants. Even if they dont need it cool.
Re: United States Military Facts by Nobody: 3:16pm On Apr 23, 2016
Missy89:

I remember watching US Senators on SASC arguing with military generals who want to cut back on their procurement. The Senators keep overruling them and advising the army and the marines to buy more tanks and weapons. No kidding.

The military gets what the military wants. Even if they dont need it cool.
The Pentagon is the Congress's favorite kid without a doubt.

I'm sure it has something to do with the fact that weapons manufacturers get their raw materials from multiple states; so canceling a weapons program would lead to job losses in the constituency of a Senator or Rep.

In other not to be blamed for such job losses, members of Congress, most of the time, are extremely reluctant to cut spending on unnecessary DOD weapons programs.

1 Like

Re: United States Military Facts by Missy89(f): 3:23pm On Apr 23, 2016
CFCman:

I'm sure it has something to do with the fact that weapons manufacturers get their raw materials from multiple states; so canceling a weapons program would lead to job losses in the constituency of a Senator or Rep.

In other not to be blamed for such job losses, members of Congress, most of the time, are extremely reluctant to cut spending on unnecessary DOD weapons programs.

Very true.

The F35 program alone has 1,300 suppliers in 45 states supporting around 133,000 jobs. That is too big to kill

2 Likes

Re: United States Military Facts by ValerianSteel(m): 3:39pm On Apr 23, 2016
CFCman:

Most constituency hold their reps/Senators to ransom by this.Nobody ever wants to loose a re-election,so Congress has to dance to the tunes of Pentagon to save their seats.
Re: United States Military Facts by Nobody: 3:42pm On Apr 23, 2016
ValerianSteel:
Most constituency hold their reps/Senators to ransom by this.Nobody ever wants to loose a re-election,so Congress has to dance to the tunes of Pentagon to save their seats.
Exactly. The bizarre situation here is that the Pentagon doesn't want the expensive fighter jets. But politics always wins in the end.

How I wish the NASS would be this involved in Nigerian military affairs.
Re: United States Military Facts by Nobody: 3:44pm On Apr 23, 2016
Missy89:

Very true.

The F35 program alone has 1,300 suppliers in 45 states supporting around 133,000 jobs. That is too big to kill
Wow. These defense companies are really smart o. This not so subtle pressure on Congress to dance to their tunes grin

Full disclosure: My bro works for one of them.
Re: United States Military Facts by Nobody: 4:28am On May 09, 2016

1 Like

Re: United States Military Facts by Nobody: 9:40pm On May 09, 2016
The collective budget of the 16 US Intelligence agencies (excluding the CIA) amounts to about $75bn/year.
Re: United States Military Facts by Nobody: 9:45pm On May 09, 2016
The Pentagon's 23,000-strong workforce is roughly equivalent to the population of two small towns.

(1) (2) (Reply)

France Robbing Africa Through The Colonial Pact / 30 US Navy Seals Shot Down In Afghanistan: Taliban Revenge? / Joe Biden Kisses Young Woman On Lips At Campaign Event

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.