Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,412 members, 7,819,473 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:57 PM

Repentant Buhari Fan Apologizes To Deziani Alison-Madueke - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Repentant Buhari Fan Apologizes To Deziani Alison-Madueke (55501 Views)

Diezani Alison-Madueke's Lagos Properties In Pictures - EFCC / Deziani Alison-madueke Allegedly Breaks Efcc's Lies Concerning Her / Kachikwu, Emefiele Fly Private Jet Used By Deziani (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Repentant Buhari Fan Apologizes To Deziani Alison-Madueke by YouthsPC0: 7:40pm On Apr 09, 2016
APC cooked up every lie in the book and Nigerians believed them , Nigerians known worldwide for empathy went after this womans jaugular on her sick bed as she battles for life treating cancer.

Those who said subsidy was scam paid 500 Billion in subsidy in just 4 months in office , this same people can still not provide Fuel in 5 months.

Now that the truth is gradually emerging people are realising that they have all be used, the painful part is that these guys allowed themselves to be fooled by an an illiterate!

May God Help us to help ourselves!!!!

169 Likes 23 Shares

Re: Repentant Buhari Fan Apologizes To Deziani Alison-Madueke by ourkobo: 7:42pm On Apr 09, 2016
FTC
second since I joined nairaland
and second in a week ...

I dedicate it to my one and only Mum...

happy mother's day.....

warning: this land is not for sale

43 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Repentant Buhari Fan Apologizes To Deziani Alison-Madueke by pbethel: 7:44pm On Apr 09, 2016
pipl shud learn to watch DER words

42 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Repentant Buhari Fan Apologizes To Deziani Alison-Madueke by junketer(m): 7:48pm On Apr 09, 2016
E don dey gradually clear them for eye. Even zombies now don dey wail pass the wailers sef

338 Likes 24 Shares

Re: Repentant Buhari Fan Apologizes To Deziani Alison-Madueke by Pidggin(f): 7:51pm On Apr 09, 2016
Deziani really tried, since December 2015 this fuel crisis started yet no solution SMH

Aunti Deziani abeg com hep us

233 Likes 15 Shares

Re: Repentant Buhari Fan Apologizes To Deziani Alison-Madueke by SegunAdewole: 7:52pm On Apr 09, 2016
I am Taju an APCzombie from Osun. The woman thief our money wey Aregbe is supposed to pay us our salary. If not for that woman our state e for be N100 billion instead of N6 million today. No fuel, No food, No money. Make I shout sai baba?

43 Likes 1 Share

Re: Repentant Buhari Fan Apologizes To Deziani Alison-Madueke by mightyhazel: 7:53pm On Apr 09, 2016
Fuel na 235 for my place

Spent exactly 42300 generating elctricity for my offices. Dis week alone!

Not 2 talk of fuelling my vehicles and generating set at home!

I commiserate wit nigerians on ds epic scam!

255 Likes 13 Shares

Re: Repentant Buhari Fan Apologizes To Deziani Alison-Madueke by Leboska(m): 7:54pm On Apr 09, 2016
SegunAdewole:
I am Taju an APCzombie from Osun. The woman thief our money wey Aregbe is supposed to pay us our salary. If not for that woman our state e for be N100 billion instead of N6 million today. No fuel, No food, No money. Make I shout sai baba?
Jesus! she also stole your brain.

351 Likes 16 Shares

Re: Repentant Buhari Fan Apologizes To Deziani Alison-Madueke by cktheluckyman: 7:55pm On Apr 09, 2016
Diezani was actually one of the best petroleum ministers this country ever had.Get well soon ma

256 Likes 14 Shares

Re: Repentant Buhari Fan Apologizes To Deziani Alison-Madueke by tolexy007(m): 7:57pm On Apr 09, 2016
eye don clear. just that is too late

43 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Repentant Buhari Fan Apologizes To Deziani Alison-Madueke by SegunAdewole: 8:01pm On Apr 09, 2016
Leboska:

Jesus! she also stole your brain.

Hungry e dey catch us for oshogbo, no fuel no light. Everything e dey go up up up. Aregbe e say that PDP carry our money. Abeg give me money for amala.

66 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Repentant Buhari Fan Apologizes To Deziani Alison-Madueke by johnie: 8:01pm On Apr 09, 2016
Nigerians will praise me after I leave office – Jonathan

December 30, 2014

Talatu Usman

President Goodluck Jonathan on Tuesday said he will continue to do his best in solving Nigeria’s challenges, but said he does not expect praise while still in office.

Mr. Jonathan said he understands that his current actions and achievements will only be justified and applauded after he had left power.

Mr. Jonathan stated this at the presidential villa when ‎a delegation of traditional rulers and leaders from Bayelsa State visited him.

The group, led by Governor Seriake Dickson, said its mission was to show solidarity with the president ahead of the 2015 election.

Amongst the notable personalities on the team were the Amayanabo of Twon-Brass, Alfred Diete-Spiff‎, Bayelsa State Chief Judge, the Speaker of the Bayelsa State House of Assembly, and the former Managing Director of NDCC, Timi Alaiyibe.

Mr. Jonathan said the constant criticism of his government do not come as a surprise to him.

‎He said he is aware that if he performs poorly, the people of Bayelsa would be embarrassed, therefore he must work hard to perform well to build a better Nigeria for Nigerians.

‎”The new year is full of challenges for Nigerians because of the early elections. Everywhere will be hot from January 2nd,” the president said.

“I assure you that I am here by the grace of God with the willingness of Nigerians. If Nigerians say I
shouldn’t be here, I wouldn’t have been here. We contested election in 2011 and Nigerians voted for us.

“I am your own, if I don’t do well, the shame will be on you. If I do well, you will have some kind of pride. I will do my best,” he said.

The president expressed concern over how Nigerians criticise him and his government using the social media.

“These days, there are all kinds of stories. It is all over the world, leaders are being lambasted, especially with the social media now.

“People use what knowledge had created for negative reasons. Just as I was told that the person who invented dynamite regretted that invention because he thought he was coming up with something to solve human problem, but when he got to know about the level of destruction: human lives that are being blown up because of explosion, the man regretted that invention,” he said.

“What is supposed to be used for the common good was turned to negative purposes.

“I always say that I will not even expect praises now because hardly do people praise serving leaders. It is when you leave, people will begin to know.

“When you leave, people will begin to compare what you have done over the period vis-a-vis what others have done, then they will compare you with whoever takes over.

“Probably that is the time some people will begin to say good about you. But I will do my best to make sure that we do change things.

“We are trying to create enabling environment for our economy to thrive irrespective of the challenges we are having in the petroleum sector and the security challenges we have.

“I will do my best so that by the time I will leave, you will be able to say that when our son was there, he served the country well so that one day, another son of Bayelsa may be given another opportunity to serve Nigerians,‎” he said.

Speaking earlier, the Bayelsa State Governor, Mr. Dickson, said they were in the State House to felicitate and wish President Jonathan and his family a victorious new year.

He said the president’s home state was peaceful and was in safe hands.

He assured the president that the Bayelsa people support him.

Mr. Dickson praised the president for his transformation agenda saying it was impacting positively on Nigerians.

http://www.premiumtimesng.com/news/headlines/173996-nigerians-will-praise-me-after-i-leave-office-jonathan.html

254 Likes 28 Shares

Re: Repentant Buhari Fan Apologizes To Deziani Alison-Madueke by magmack: 8:05pm On Apr 09, 2016
Now una don see una lyf?
PDP gave u d best petroleum Minister who served as d first female OPEC president. Una say na President Buhari una want.
Now light we no see, dollar we no see, commodities dey xtrmly xpensive, even common fuel to drive motor we no see buy.
APC!!!!! SHAME!!!!
We don see d change naaaa!!! Rubbish

209 Likes 13 Shares

Re: Repentant Buhari Fan Apologizes To Deziani Alison-Madueke by tuoyoojo(m): 8:39pm On Apr 09, 2016
breeze don blow! fowl yansh don open

with the way zombies are decamping to be come wailers!

wailers printing press would soon run out of application forms to give zombies

116 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Repentant Buhari Fan Apologizes To Deziani Alison-Madueke by steppins: 8:39pm On Apr 09, 2016
Hahahaha! Modafuckers!

12 Likes

Re: Repentant Buhari Fan Apologizes To Deziani Alison-Madueke by steppins: 8:40pm On Apr 09, 2016
SegunAdewole:
Clap for ya sef!

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: Repentant Buhari Fan Apologizes To Deziani Alison-Madueke by Beehshorp(m): 8:40pm On Apr 09, 2016
[quote author=SegunAdewole post=44559161]I am Taju an APCzombie from Osun. The woman thief our money wey Aregbe is supposed to pay us our salary. If not for that woman our state e for be N100 billion instead of N6 million today. No fuel, No food, No money. Make I shout sai baba? [quote]

See ur life!!!! Another unrepentant zombie

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Repentant Buhari Fan Apologizes To Deziani Alison-Madueke by cold(m): 8:40pm On Apr 09, 2016
Lol

1 Like

Re: Repentant Buhari Fan Apologizes To Deziani Alison-Madueke by hucienda: 8:41pm On Apr 09, 2016
The zombie has finally seen the light... more to follow.
junketer:
E don dey gradually clear them for eye. Even zombies now don dey wail pass the wailers sef
grin cheesy grin cheesy

38 Likes

Re: Repentant Buhari Fan Apologizes To Deziani Alison-Madueke by Lordtrillion(m): 8:41pm On Apr 09, 2016
Lol grin grin
Re: Repentant Buhari Fan Apologizes To Deziani Alison-Madueke by Nobody: 8:42pm On Apr 09, 2016
You know something....why apologize to a woman who did nothing about the mess in NNPC....especially the fact that because we did not properly fix the refineries and add new ones under her rule.....we are in this mess.

1.You are paying N180 for fuel(it is still N86.50 in major marketers and NNPC fuel stations....higher in some independent marketers)....because the fuel subsidy.....WHICH YOU DO NOT WANT REMOVED....and which your new hero supported its removal....is preventing marketers from making profits....so as a result....they have to sell much higher than official price....or else they won't have the dollars needed to import.

2.Have you ever thought why we do not have the dollars for imports? It is because oil prices have fallen....so we can no longer waste dollars on everything.....we need it to keep up the naira....so that you sports fans wont be paying N100000 for a loaf of bread.

And if the subsidy goes.....you would be paying far higher for fuel. So...why are you complaining. Do you expect APC to diversify the economy in 10 months....when PDP and your new heroes did not do it in 16 years?

3.Ask your new hero why no new refineries were built? Even if the ones we have are working at full capacity....we would still need to import 23 million liters of fuel every day. And the reason prices stayed at N97-N87 per liter during her time was because...we had the dolalrs to import and subsidze the fuel at the same time. Now we do not...and now the decisions we made not to build new refineries has come back to haunt us.

4.Ask your heroes why at the end of their rule...they were still owing money to the marketers? That is why they refused to import...they were owing so much that they were in debt...and they still owe. Because....we no longer have the dollars to import since oil prices fell.

5.And is it now you are noticing we bought fuel at higher prices. I bought fuel at N102-110 during GEJ's time. I even know of people who bought fuel at N170 in Minna during GEJ time. And fuel in SE and SS was above N150 during GEJ's time. Indeed...it was only Lagos and Abuja that sold fuel at N97 during GEJ's time....in the very outskirts of ABuja.....fuel was sold as high as N140. during gej'S TIME.

6.What would solve this problem is ......removal of subsidy. But that would put prices of fuel above N150....the same price you are complaining about....but fuel would flow. You are complaining about high prices....and yet...you paradoxically do not want the actual solution to your problem....apart from five new refineries?

Nigeria needs at least 23 million extra liters per day...in addition to the new 17 million liters of fuel per day.Some even put it at 53 million extra liters per day!

Abeg...why apologize to someone who spent all the time in office doing nothing to solve the problem....and hiding the problem via massive dollar influx to import fuel to paper the cracks. Nigeria needs new refineries and removal of subsidy. Things that your new heroine did not do ...and before anyone calls me zombie....things that the new APC govt must do if they want to sort this issue out once and for all.

Nigerians....

75 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Repentant Buhari Fan Apologizes To Deziani Alison-Madueke by Ndkings1(m): 8:42pm On Apr 09, 2016
when you ride to power on a horse back of lies and propaganda... this is what we get.

[] ND Kings The Don [/b]

30 Likes 1 Share

Re: Repentant Buhari Fan Apologizes To Deziani Alison-Madueke by amunkita(m): 8:42pm On Apr 09, 2016
O boy!!! people re now realizing how they got scammed by the Chanji slogan..

39 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Repentant Buhari Fan Apologizes To Deziani Alison-Madueke by saint047(m): 8:42pm On Apr 09, 2016
This is just the beginning......... Chai baba

28 Likes 1 Share

Re: Repentant Buhari Fan Apologizes To Deziani Alison-Madueke by SweetJoystick(m): 8:42pm On Apr 09, 2016
Super story...people really do forget easily, during her tenure, businesses were shutting down... banks, radio and TV stations, to flights being cancelled....yet nothing as such is yet to happen in the current administration.

However, the current situation needs to be addressed urgently so as not to get to the level of what Nigerians went through during the tail end of her tenure.

21 Likes

Re: Repentant Buhari Fan Apologizes To Deziani Alison-Madueke by macaranta(m): 8:44pm On Apr 09, 2016
...admitting wailers.

3 Likes

Re: Repentant Buhari Fan Apologizes To Deziani Alison-Madueke by pyxon(m): 8:45pm On Apr 09, 2016
One by one

7 Likes

Re: Repentant Buhari Fan Apologizes To Deziani Alison-Madueke by ahmadmuhammadmu: 8:45pm On Apr 09, 2016
My oga u too dey lie
mightyhazel:
Fuel na 235 for my place

Spent exactly 42300 generating elctricity for my offices. Dis week alone!

Not 2 talk of fuelling my vehicles and generating set at home!

I commiserate wit nigerians on ds epic scam!

3 Likes

Re: Repentant Buhari Fan Apologizes To Deziani Alison-Madueke by Sweetlemon(f): 8:45pm On Apr 09, 2016
magmack:
Now una don see una lyf?
PDP gave u d best petroleum Minister who served as d first female OPEC president. Una say na President Buhari una want.
Now light we no see, dollar we no see, commodities dey xtrmly xpensive, even common fuel to drive motor we no see buy.
APC!!!!! SHAME!!!!
We don see d change naaaa!!! Rubbish

And what wonderful job was she able to do when oil was selling at $150? How was she able to harness this?

All these so-called repentant Buharists were never his fans anyway, they are just basically the band-wagon type. Shout "Change" when everybody is shouting change without even knowing what change is or even willing to be part of the change. Stone Buhari or whoever when everyone is stoning without really understanding what's on ground.

17 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Repentant Buhari Fan Apologizes To Deziani Alison-Madueke by Drsheddy(m): 8:46pm On Apr 09, 2016
Who ALISON epp??

6 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Tonye Cole's Convoy Kills Two Women (Disturbing Photos) / Udom Emmanuel And A Dead Accident Victim Yesterday (Photos) / These Goats Are Better Than Some Nigerian Leaders - Senator Ben-murray Bruce

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.