Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,640 members, 7,820,251 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 12:07 PM

Shut Up You Lucifer, I Own Msn Gang – Danku Replies Oritsefemi - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Shut Up You Lucifer, I Own Msn Gang – Danku Replies Oritsefemi (1110 Views)

Danku Strips Unclad Over Messy Controversial Debt And Prostitution Scandal / "Rayce Impregnated Ewa, The Prostitute" - Danku, His Ex-Manager Says / Kafui Danku Who Survived 1 Stillbirth, 3 Miscarriages, Shares Maternity Pics (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Shut Up You Lucifer, I Own Msn Gang – Danku Replies Oritsefemi by gossipatrol(f): 9:13pm On Apr 09, 2016
Yesterday Oritse femi called out fellow artiste,

(If u missed it, read it here)

https://www.nairaland.com/3036435/stop-using-msn-trademark-oritsefemi

Rayce over using his company’s logo, which he had trademarked and warned Rayce to desist from using the sign.

Today, Danku has replied Ortitsefemi on Instagram saying he owns MSN Gang and not the other way round.

See his post below (pic 1)

Recall, both men, had been having a publicised beef on social media, when Danku, claimed he made Oritsefemi famous, bringing him out of the slums of Ajegunle, a claim the latter denied, saying he was already famous before he met Danku in 2014

Oristefemi, during an interview with Naij.com claimed Danku stole the money paid to him for some performance, an act which triggered their bitter war. He also claimed to own MSN Gang, presenting documents which did not have Danku’s name on it.

MSN Entertainment was registered by me, and I am the chairman of it. I don’t see any name as Danku on the list of the board of directors. I have it registered and got the documents with me as I speak so doing any business with him is at the detriment of the person.

Rayce, the artiste in the middle of the new war also responded to Oritsefemi’s rant earlier today. See what he posted below (pic 2)

Source- http://gossipatrol..com.ng/2016/04/shut-up-you-lucifer-i-own-msn-gang-read.html?m=1

Cc lalasticlala

Re: Shut Up You Lucifer, I Own Msn Gang – Danku Replies Oritsefemi by gossipatrol(f): 9:13pm On Apr 09, 2016
Using beef to promote their songs
Re: Shut Up You Lucifer, I Own Msn Gang – Danku Replies Oritsefemi by goldbim(f): 9:18pm On Apr 09, 2016
Why are grown up men acting like kids??whatever happened to DIALOGUE!!iranu*
Re: Shut Up You Lucifer, I Own Msn Gang – Danku Replies Oritsefemi by Ekugbeh(m): 10:27pm On Apr 09, 2016
goldbim:
Why are grown up men acting like kids??whatever happened to DIALOGUE!!iranu*
be clouded with money n fame syndrome

(1) (Reply)

Wizkid Meets With Sierra Leone President Before His Starboyworldtour Performance / Keke Palmer Uploads A Photo On Snapchat, Fans Go Crazy / Finally Exposed! Why Wizkid Didn't Win The BET Award

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.