Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,845 members, 7,810,257 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 03:08 AM

Kafui Danku Who Survived 1 Stillbirth, 3 Miscarriages, Shares Maternity Pics - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Kafui Danku Who Survived 1 Stillbirth, 3 Miscarriages, Shares Maternity Pics (24972 Views)

Yvonne Jegede Shares Maternity, Baby Bump Photos / Danku Strips Unclad Over Messy Controversial Debt And Prostitution Scandal / "Rayce Impregnated Ewa, The Prostitute" - Danku, His Ex-Manager Says (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Kafui Danku Who Survived 1 Stillbirth, 3 Miscarriages, Shares Maternity Pics by Nobody: 2:58pm On Nov 05, 2016
Within 5 years of marriage, Ghanaian filmmaker and actress Kafui Danku and her Canadian husband survived 1 stillbirth and 3 miscarriages.

But in a couple of days, they will be welcoming their new baby, reportedly a girl. Check out the beautiful maternity photos she just released.

According to Kafui, after she had the 3 miscarriages and 1 stillbirth, she didn't give up because she believed the Lord has his plans, that when the time is right it will happen and all flesh shall see it. What a grand testimony!

Photos continue below:

http://www.lailasblog.com/2016/11/ghanaian-actress-kafui-danku-maternity-photos.html

1 Like

Re: Kafui Danku Who Survived 1 Stillbirth, 3 Miscarriages, Shares Maternity Pics by Nobody: 2:58pm On Nov 05, 2016
more

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Kafui Danku Who Survived 1 Stillbirth, 3 Miscarriages, Shares Maternity Pics by Nobody: 2:59pm On Nov 05, 2016
lalasticlala

Re: Kafui Danku Who Survived 1 Stillbirth, 3 Miscarriages, Shares Maternity Pics by LEOSIRSIR(m): 3:58pm On Nov 05, 2016
Safe delivery

5 Likes

Re: Kafui Danku Who Survived 1 Stillbirth, 3 Miscarriages, Shares Maternity Pics by chemystery: 3:58pm On Nov 05, 2016
Hmmmmm....this woman get mind o. If na me i no carry belle again. Before i go carry the one wey go carry me too go.
Safe delievery to her

1 Like

Re: Kafui Danku Who Survived 1 Stillbirth, 3 Miscarriages, Shares Maternity Pics by freeman95(m): 3:58pm On Nov 05, 2016
do females actually think baby bump is cute?

u carry one man sperm for belle dey show off

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kafui Danku Who Survived 1 Stillbirth, 3 Miscarriages, Shares Maternity Pics by hahn(m): 3:59pm On Nov 05, 2016
She is brave smiley
Re: Kafui Danku Who Survived 1 Stillbirth, 3 Miscarriages, Shares Maternity Pics by Eb9ce(m): 4:00pm On Nov 05, 2016
she looks pretty with the pregnancy...

FTC for the first time

3 Likes

Re: Kafui Danku Who Survived 1 Stillbirth, 3 Miscarriages, Shares Maternity Pics by dissybling(f): 4:00pm On Nov 05, 2016
safe delivery

1 Like

Re: Kafui Danku Who Survived 1 Stillbirth, 3 Miscarriages, Shares Maternity Pics by INTROVERT(f): 4:02pm On Nov 05, 2016
Pray dear.
Re: Kafui Danku Who Survived 1 Stillbirth, 3 Miscarriages, Shares Maternity Pics by Memphis357(m): 4:02pm On Nov 05, 2016
P
Re: Kafui Danku Who Survived 1 Stillbirth, 3 Miscarriages, Shares Maternity Pics by dalynch(f): 4:03pm On Nov 05, 2016
sometimes we are the architect of our problem when all manner of costumes 'll be applied on the Tommy nd an all manner of exposures of the stomach to both good and evil eyes. what do u expect. May God see her through this time around

15 Likes

Re: Kafui Danku Who Survived 1 Stillbirth, 3 Miscarriages, Shares Maternity Pics by evapointed(f): 4:03pm On Nov 05, 2016
safe delivery

1 Like

Re: Kafui Danku Who Survived 1 Stillbirth, 3 Miscarriages, Shares Maternity Pics by Memphis357(m): 4:04pm On Nov 05, 2016
Can we get to see a "pre f**k" pic one of these days??

5 Likes

Re: Kafui Danku Who Survived 1 Stillbirth, 3 Miscarriages, Shares Maternity Pics by helphelp: 4:06pm On Nov 05, 2016
Ehya...

When it's ur time...then it's ur time
Re: Kafui Danku Who Survived 1 Stillbirth, 3 Miscarriages, Shares Maternity Pics by JoBabs(m): 4:07pm On Nov 05, 2016
Thank God
Re: Kafui Danku Who Survived 1 Stillbirth, 3 Miscarriages, Shares Maternity Pics by JoBabs(m): 4:08pm On Nov 05, 2016
Thank God for her...

1 Like

Re: Kafui Danku Who Survived 1 Stillbirth, 3 Miscarriages, Shares Maternity Pics by Rilwayne001: 4:09pm On Nov 05, 2016
Don't know why people are not seeing anything bad is this show of shame. Well, it's her life.

5 Likes

Re: Kafui Danku Who Survived 1 Stillbirth, 3 Miscarriages, Shares Maternity Pics by KingsleyCEO: 4:11pm On Nov 05, 2016
Congratulations. More great testimony.
Re: Kafui Danku Who Survived 1 Stillbirth, 3 Miscarriages, Shares Maternity Pics by Akshow: 4:14pm On Nov 05, 2016
Na this old man be her husband?

6 Likes

Re: Kafui Danku Who Survived 1 Stillbirth, 3 Miscarriages, Shares Maternity Pics by Coldfeet(f): 4:16pm On Nov 05, 2016
Congrats and may you deliver safely this time with a live and healthy baby.

Beautiful pictures but I no come understand why you have to include that bedroom picture with you and your hubby
Re: Kafui Danku Who Survived 1 Stillbirth, 3 Miscarriages, Shares Maternity Pics by wemmieslim(f): 4:16pm On Nov 05, 2016
That's pure courage, God will see you through on this "ma lady".

1 Like

Re: Kafui Danku Who Survived 1 Stillbirth, 3 Miscarriages, Shares Maternity Pics by safarigirl(f): 4:17pm On Nov 05, 2016
Lol @ her grandpa hubby...do some of these women marrying grandpas realise their kids won't grow up with the fun someone with a younger dad will?

Shey this papa go fit dey carry the pikin for shoulder or do piggy back rides?

Anyway, wish her safe delivery, her choice.

4 Likes

Re: Kafui Danku Who Survived 1 Stillbirth, 3 Miscarriages, Shares Maternity Pics by Coldfeet(f): 4:20pm On Nov 05, 2016
dalynch:
sometimes we are the architect of our problem when all manner of costumes 'll be applied on the Tommy nd an all manner of exposures of the stomach to both good and evil eyes. what do u expect. May God see her through this time around
Is that so? So what if she's just walking in the street evil eyes no go still see her? Or is there a way to hide pregnancy? Oh I forgot the safety pin attached to the dress comes to the rescue grin grin grin

3 Likes

Re: Kafui Danku Who Survived 1 Stillbirth, 3 Miscarriages, Shares Maternity Pics by Nobody: 4:33pm On Nov 05, 2016
Wow, 1 stillbirth and 3 miscarriages? Wishing her a a safe delivery. She looks beautiful with her pregnancy.

1 Like

Re: Kafui Danku Who Survived 1 Stillbirth, 3 Miscarriages, Shares Maternity Pics by JustHere2Observ(f): 4:38pm On Nov 05, 2016
My story: 3 miscarriages and 1 still birth...but I'm a mummy to the cutest boy ever today.

9 Likes

Re: Kafui Danku Who Survived 1 Stillbirth, 3 Miscarriages, Shares Maternity Pics by faari(f): 4:40pm On Nov 05, 2016
What's your biz with her hubby?
What's the point of a young unfaithful husband biko?

Safe delivery mY Darking jare.

5 Likes

Re: Kafui Danku Who Survived 1 Stillbirth, 3 Miscarriages, Shares Maternity Pics by delishpot: 4:45pm On Nov 05, 2016
safarigirl:
Lol @ her grandpa hubby...do some of these women marrying grandpas realise their kids won't grow up with the fun someone with a younger dad will?

Shey this papa go fit dey carry the pikin for shoulder or do piggy back rides?

Anyway, wish her safe delivery, her choice.

How many young dads do you think do all those things you mentioned there?

4 Likes

Re: Kafui Danku Who Survived 1 Stillbirth, 3 Miscarriages, Shares Maternity Pics by safarigirl(f): 5:18pm On Nov 05, 2016
delishpot:

How many young dads do you think do all those things you mentioned there?
the ones I know do them, so I expect anyone I end up with to do them.

Even if nothing else, the shoulder carrying ís a popular one. Maybe my idea of the ideal father is a little too much for some...but it's what I see

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

#StrapThatChildNow: Korede Bello In Lagos Traffic To Celebrate Children's Day / BBNaija: Beauty Apologizes To Nigerians, Fans After Her Disqualification (Video) / The Makun Brothers: AY, Yomi And Lanre Makun Release A Better Christmas Card

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.