Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,839 members, 7,810,231 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 01:13 AM

Schedule Of Activities For The 2016 Nigerian AirForce Recruitment Exercise - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Schedule Of Activities For The 2016 Nigerian AirForce Recruitment Exercise (38142 Views)

2016: Nigerian Air Force (NAF) Graduate House Officers & Internship Program / 2016 Nigerian Police Recruitment Form - All Required Documents - A Must Read! / 2016 Nigerian Airforce Recruitment Exercise (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Schedule Of Activities For The 2016 Nigerian AirForce Recruitment Exercise by WASMOG(m): 12:01am On Apr 10, 2016
SCHEDULE OF ACTIVITIES FOR THE 2016 NIGERIAN AIR FORCE RECRUITMENT EXERCISE

The 2016 Nigerian Air Force Zonal Recruitment Exercise is scheduled for 11th - 29th Apr 2016 at 13 Centres

The schedule of activities at the various Centres daily are as follows:

too long can't copy it but you can check your exam date through the link ,

www.careers.nigerianairforce.gov.ng/static/index?page=SOA2016

SPECIAL INSTRUCTIONS

1. All applicants are to come to the Centres ONLY on their scheduled days.

2. On screening days, applicants are to come along with the following:

(a) Evidence of text message received from NAF DRRR.

(b) Original copy of Birth certificate/ Declaration of Age

(c) Original certificates of NECO, WASC, NABTECH,ND as applicable, Trade test 3,2,1 as applicable,NCE as applicable.

3. On Saturday 23 April 2016 (day slated for the Aptitude Test) all applicants are to come along with only their letters of invitation,

Acknowledgement Cards, HB Pencil and Eraser from 8 am. The Aptitude Test starts at 12 noon in all the Centres and ends at 1 pm.

CN CHUKWU
Air Vice Marshal
for Chief of the Air Staff.

1 Like

Re: Schedule Of Activities For The 2016 Nigerian AirForce Recruitment Exercise by Ojayk(m): 4:16am On Apr 10, 2016
Is that your own change?

PLEASE READ THE INSTRUCTIONS CAREFULLY
Online Registration starts on 2nd March, 2016 and closes on 13th April, 2016

I wonder how and where you got that scam. But if its true, the air force just contradicted itself

3 Likes

Re: Schedule Of Activities For The 2016 Nigerian AirForce Recruitment Exercise by edunson(m): 5:32am On Apr 10, 2016
Ojayk:
Is that your own change?

I wonder how and where you got that scam. But if its true, the air force just contradicted itself
is not for DSSC. Direect short service will start their enlistment on may 1-10 2016. Take note

1 Like

Re: Schedule Of Activities For The 2016 Nigerian AirForce Recruitment Exercise by WASMOG(m): 5:57am On Apr 10, 2016
Ojayk:
Is that your own change?

What is this one saying I almost travel to kaduna on Sunday for the exam, but thank God I saw this info it would have been a total waste of time and transport coz am writing mine on Wednesday

lalasticlala pls move this to front page and save people from wasting there money
Re: Schedule Of Activities For The 2016 Nigerian AirForce Recruitment Exercise by WASMOG(m): 6:12am On Apr 10, 2016
Cc myn44, lalasticlala

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Schedule Of Activities For The 2016 Nigerian AirForce Recruitment Exercise by Nobody: 7:46am On Apr 10, 2016
Ojayk:
Is that your own change?

Mistakingly now, somebody go put this one for Airforce. Smh. Lack of common sense

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Schedule Of Activities For The 2016 Nigerian AirForce Recruitment Exercise by chiefmidwife: 7:48am On Apr 10, 2016
Ojayk:
Is that your own change?

Always investigate before commenting: this is for recruits not DSSC

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Schedule Of Activities For The 2016 Nigerian AirForce Recruitment Exercise by WASMOG(m): 7:54am On Apr 10, 2016
chiefmidwife:
Always investigate before commenting: this is for recruits not DSSC
don't mind him he's a confused fellow
Re: Schedule Of Activities For The 2016 Nigerian AirForce Recruitment Exercise by Syjibrin(f): 7:59am On Apr 10, 2016
Ojayk:
Is that your own change?

the guy u quoted was right the one u Are referring to is dssc whereas the one he refer to was airmen/airwomen for trade and non trade recruitment

1 Like

Re: Schedule Of Activities For The 2016 Nigerian AirForce Recruitment Exercise by lrdval: 9:30am On Apr 10, 2016
[b][/b] [i][/i] ACTUALLY, I DIDNT WANTING VOTING BUHARI IT WAS MY FRIEND THAT VOTED MY VOTE FOR MY SAKE cry
Re: Schedule Of Activities For The 2016 Nigerian AirForce Recruitment Exercise by WASMOG(m): 9:31am On Apr 10, 2016
Syjibrin:
the guy u quoted was right the one u Are referring to is dssc whereas the one he refer to was airmen/airwomen for trade and non trade recruitment
don't mind him some idiot can politicised there future, who is talking about change here
Re: Schedule Of Activities For The 2016 Nigerian AirForce Recruitment Exercise by WASMOG(m): 9:32am On Apr 10, 2016
lrdval:
[b][/b] [i][/i] ACTUALLY, I DIDNT WANTING VOTING BUHARI IT WAS MY FRIEND THAT VOTED MY VOTE FOR MY SAKE cry
who ask u

2 Likes

Re: Schedule Of Activities For The 2016 Nigerian AirForce Recruitment Exercise by Jorian1(m): 9:36am On Apr 10, 2016
God I pray this should not end up like the immigration scam. abeg we don't want to loss more lives again oo
Re: Schedule Of Activities For The 2016 Nigerian AirForce Recruitment Exercise by shamecurls(m): 9:53am On Apr 10, 2016
Ojayk:
Is that your own change?

Have you eaten this morning?

2 Likes

Re: Schedule Of Activities For The 2016 Nigerian AirForce Recruitment Exercise by shamecurls(m): 9:55am On Apr 10, 2016
Jorian1:
God I pray this should not end up like the immigration scam. abeg we don't want to loss more lives again oo

You need deliverance. Don't miss the next Redeem Holy Ghost Crusade
Re: Schedule Of Activities For The 2016 Nigerian AirForce Recruitment Exercise by Harwehroh1(f): 10:23am On Apr 10, 2016
Op, tanks for creating dis thread. Please.. I'm frm oyo state... Ilorin Centre. Dat means ma screening is on Fri 22apr,rt? Ow do I locate d Ilorin Centre? Tankssss
Re: Schedule Of Activities For The 2016 Nigerian AirForce Recruitment Exercise by Ana234(f): 10:26am On Apr 10, 2016
Tnx op 4 dis info. I did nt get any text and i hav wot was required, can i stil go 2 my center 2moro? Im frm benue state and my scrni cntr is ikeja. I nid advice pls
Re: Schedule Of Activities For The 2016 Nigerian AirForce Recruitment Exercise by EMriss(m): 10:27am On Apr 10, 2016
Hello can i make use of neco statement of result from my school??
Re: Schedule Of Activities For The 2016 Nigerian AirForce Recruitment Exercise by EMriss(m): 10:29am On Apr 10, 2016
Ana234:
Tnx op 4 dis info. I did nt get any text and i hav wot was required, can i stil go 2 my center 2moro? Im frm benue state and my scrni cntr is ikeja. I nid advice pls
ana one of d required tins is EVIDENCe of text frm NAFDRRR. But dias no harm goin to try ur luck if d tp wont b a prob to u...my 1cent
Re: Schedule Of Activities For The 2016 Nigerian AirForce Recruitment Exercise by Ana234(f): 10:37am On Apr 10, 2016
EMriss:
ana one of d required tins is EVIDENCe of text frm NAFDRRR. But dias no harm goin to try ur luck if d tp wont b a prob to u...my 1cent
tnx EMriss. I dnt knw if ders any oda persn frm benue nd wil do d scrni in lag dat av same problm.
Re: Schedule Of Activities For The 2016 Nigerian AirForce Recruitment Exercise by franconian: 10:43am On Apr 10, 2016
EMriss:

I see you can read and understand simple instructions but you obviously have a problem obeying them.

That your 1cent could rubbish the exercise.
Why advice her to go? There is a lot of harm in trying... they invited people they know they can take care of, you are here advising uninvited applicants to go and mess things up in the name of "try your luck".

Tommorow when this your advice leads to overcrowding of centers and eventually stampede you will be the first to cry foul.

Please if you are not invited don't go. Obey simple instructions!

3 Likes

Re: Schedule Of Activities For The 2016 Nigerian AirForce Recruitment Exercise by dewalexify(m): 10:44am On Apr 10, 2016
I didn't get any text from them
Re: Schedule Of Activities For The 2016 Nigerian AirForce Recruitment Exercise by EMriss(m): 10:46am On Apr 10, 2016
Ana234:
tnx EMriss. I dnt knw if ders any oda persn frm benue nd wil do d scrni in lag dat av same problm.
dat i cant tell. I bse in kd and ma centre is kd
Re: Schedule Of Activities For The 2016 Nigerian AirForce Recruitment Exercise by Mattew690(m): 10:49am On Apr 10, 2016
If you truly fill the form and you want to be a navy

Pray very well

Nigeeria don know the people wey dem go choose oh
Re: Schedule Of Activities For The 2016 Nigerian AirForce Recruitment Exercise by Ojayk(m): 11:15am On Apr 10, 2016
shamecurls:

Have you eaten this morning?

Lolz
Brother, frankly I have not eaten since morning cuz I'm using my feeding allowance to buy fuel and can't get it up till now. Pls can I send my account number so you can help a brother.

Using the right caption or heading in a post on a platform like Niraland is very important. Adding (Airmen/Airwomen) would have done a lot to that post.

1 Like

Re: Schedule Of Activities For The 2016 Nigerian AirForce Recruitment Exercise by Seylad2009(m): 11:25am On Apr 10, 2016
Okay but no text msg.

Modified: Ooops! I thought it's DSSC. I'm Out of here.
Re: Schedule Of Activities For The 2016 Nigerian AirForce Recruitment Exercise by captainjoh(m): 11:59am On Apr 10, 2016
Ana234:
did u get the navy form?
Re: Schedule Of Activities For The 2016 Nigerian AirForce Recruitment Exercise by dondo83(m): 12:14pm On Apr 10, 2016
Ojayk:

Lolz
Brother, frankly I have not eaten since morning cuz I'm using my feeding allowance to buy fuel and can't get it up till now. Pls can I send my account number so you can help a brother.

Using the right caption or heading in a post on a platform like Niraland is very important. Adding (Airmen/Airwomen) would have done a lot to that post.

Typical Nigerian apportioning blame.. accept that you goofed and edit your post. airforce was mentioned, the announcement was by air vice marshal and yet you are asking the op to add airmen /women. why you no ask am to add aeroplane picture?
Re: Schedule Of Activities For The 2016 Nigerian AirForce Recruitment Exercise by Ana234(f): 12:24pm On Apr 10, 2016
captainjoh:
did u get the navy form?
no. Y askin?
Re: Schedule Of Activities For The 2016 Nigerian AirForce Recruitment Exercise by captainjoh(m): 12:37pm On Apr 10, 2016
Ana234:
no. Y askin?
just want to know if you have signed all ur documents
Re: Schedule Of Activities For The 2016 Nigerian AirForce Recruitment Exercise by Ana234(f): 12:41pm On Apr 10, 2016
franconian:

I see you can read and understand simple instructions but you obviously have a problem obeying them.

That your 1cent could rubbish the exercise.
Why advice her to go? There is a lot of harm in trying... they invited people they know they can take care of, you are here advising uninvited applicants to go and mess things up in the name of "try your luck".

Tommorow when this your advice leads to overcrowding of centers and eventually stampede you will be the first to cry foul.

Please if you are not invited dont go. Obey simple instructions!
You r ryt franconian, bt wot if due to ntwrk failure, d text didnt get 2 al qualified candidates?

1 Like

Re: Schedule Of Activities For The 2016 Nigerian AirForce Recruitment Exercise by Syjibrin(f): 1:07pm On Apr 10, 2016
dondo83:

Typical Nigerian apportioning blame.. accept that you goofed and edit your post. airforce was mentioned, the announcement was by air vice marshal and yet you are asking the op to add airmen /women. why you no ask am to add aeroplane picture?
i think ojayk was right adding airmen/airwomen will do because any body that see it will know that will be for recruit. My opinion though and please do not crucified me

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

What To Know About 2016 Police Recruitment Before April First / New CCNA Exam dumps 2019 / Tsl Logistics Test Invite

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.