Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,839 members, 7,810,226 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 12:56 AM

Schedule Of Activities For The 2016 Nigerian AirForce Recruitment Exercise - Jobs/Vacancies (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Schedule Of Activities For The 2016 Nigerian AirForce Recruitment Exercise (38141 Views)

2016: Nigerian Air Force (NAF) Graduate House Officers & Internship Program / 2016 Nigerian Police Recruitment Form - All Required Documents - A Must Read! / 2016 Nigerian Airforce Recruitment Exercise (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Schedule Of Activities For The 2016 Nigerian AirForce Recruitment Exercise by Nusaf: 1:47pm On Apr 10, 2016
EMriss:
Hello can i make use of neco statement of result from my school??
It depends on when you wrote the exams. If the exams had been written over a yr ago, I don't think Statement of Result will be accepted.
Re: Schedule Of Activities For The 2016 Nigerian AirForce Recruitment Exercise by Ojayk(m): 2:11pm On Apr 10, 2016
dondo83:

Typical Nigerian apportioning blame.. accept that you goofed and edit your post. airforce was mentioned, the announcement was by air vice marshal and yet you are asking the op to add airmen /women. why you no ask am to add aeroplane picture?

Oh the perfect being dondo83. I greet.

Did I goofed? Were there reasons for me to goof? Did I politely acknowledge my error? Did I proffer solution to avoid such error in the future? All the answers to these are in my comments before now.
I acknowledge that I'm not perfect like you and I acknowledge my errors. The difference is that I proffer solutions to avoid such errors in the future. That's me for my self. No apologies bro.
Re: Schedule Of Activities For The 2016 Nigerian AirForce Recruitment Exercise by checksee: 2:17pm On Apr 10, 2016
Don't kno how d aptitude test of d nigeria air force dssc (for graduates) looks like. pls help or u can send me deir past questions to kno wat to prepare for through babalola.oyeyinka.saheed@gmail.com . thanks
Re: Schedule Of Activities For The 2016 Nigerian AirForce Recruitment Exercise by Igboboy59(m): 2:21pm On Apr 10, 2016
please my fellow people, is the screening date differ from aptitude test day?
Re: Schedule Of Activities For The 2016 Nigerian AirForce Recruitment Exercise by Oghumu1(m): 2:46pm On Apr 10, 2016
Please is it advisable for someone to go without being invited? But have all required documents.
Re: Schedule Of Activities For The 2016 Nigerian AirForce Recruitment Exercise by VeektorStober(m): 3:28pm On Apr 10, 2016
WASMOG:
SCHEDULE OF ACTIVITIES FOR THE 2016 NIGERIAN AIR FORCE RECRUITMENT EXERCISE

The 2016 Nigerian Air Force Zonal Recruitment Exercise is scheduled for 11th - 29th Apr 2016 at 13 Centres

The schedule of activities at the various Centres daily are as follows:

too long can't copy it but you can check your exam date through the link ,

www.careers.nigerianairforce.gov.ng/static/index?page=SOA2016

SPECIAL INSTRUCTIONS

1. All applicants are to come to the Centres ONLY on their scheduled days.

2. On screening days, applicants are to come along with the following:

(a) Evidence of text message received from NAF DRRR.

(b) Original copy of Birth certificate/ Declaration of Age

(c) Original certificates of NECO, WASC, NABTECH,ND as applicable, Trade test 3,2,1 as applicable,NCE as applicable.

3. On Saturday 23 April 2016 (day slated for the Aptitude Test) all applicants are to come along with only their letters of invitation,

Acknowledgement Cards, HB Pencil and Eraser from 8 am. The Aptitude Test starts at 12 noon in all the Centres and ends at 1 pm.

CN CHUKWU
Air Vice Marshal
for Chief of the Air Staff.

Will there also be a schedule like this for DSSC?.

1 Like

Re: Schedule Of Activities For The 2016 Nigerian AirForce Recruitment Exercise by Akalia(m): 3:46pm On Apr 10, 2016
I know I will be invited for the DSSC zonal recruitment cos the Omnipotent GOD is at work. Amen

1 Like

Re: Schedule Of Activities For The 2016 Nigerian AirForce Recruitment Exercise by zingobaby: 4:17pm On Apr 10, 2016
pls some one should give me the web site ,i want to Apply Thanks.My Email Address Toniangozi03@yahoo.com
Re: Schedule Of Activities For The 2016 Nigerian AirForce Recruitment Exercise by UEDIBO: 4:34pm On Apr 10, 2016
I NEED CONNECTION. I HAVE REALLY SUFFERED SEEKING FOR EMPLOYMENT BUT NOTHING TILL NOW. PLEASE HELP
Re: Schedule Of Activities For The 2016 Nigerian AirForce Recruitment Exercise by oluwaseuntitilo(f): 6:02pm On Apr 10, 2016
dont confuse people please if you are not sure of any info
Re: Schedule Of Activities For The 2016 Nigerian AirForce Recruitment Exercise by Ana234(f): 7:07pm On Apr 10, 2016
Oghumu1:
Please is it advisable for someone to go without being invited? But have all required documents.
I am still waiting for answers to this question.
Re: Schedule Of Activities For The 2016 Nigerian AirForce Recruitment Exercise by Oghumu1(m): 8:09pm On Apr 10, 2016
Ana234:
I am still waiting for answers to this question.
When is your exam day?? I think going there with the required documents will be the best, they can't kill someone
Re: Schedule Of Activities For The 2016 Nigerian AirForce Recruitment Exercise by Ana234(f): 8:29pm On Apr 10, 2016
Oghumu1:

When is your exam day?? I think going there with the required documents will be the best, they can't kill someone
Mine is 2moro, urz?
Re: Schedule Of Activities For The 2016 Nigerian AirForce Recruitment Exercise by Oghumu1(m): 8:31pm On Apr 10, 2016
Ana234:
Mine is 2moro, urz?
Is my bro and its on Wednesday. I wish u all the best, and can u get back to me on how it went after the exam? I will appreciate
Re: Schedule Of Activities For The 2016 Nigerian AirForce Recruitment Exercise by Nobody: 8:34pm On Apr 10, 2016
franconian:

I see you can read and understand simple instructions but you obviously have a problem obeying them.

That your 1cent could rubbish the exercise.
Why advice her to go? There is a lot of harm in trying... they invited people they know they can take care of, you are here advising uninvited applicants to go and mess things up in the name of "try your luck".

Tommorow when this your advice leads to overcrowding of centers and eventually stampede you will be the first to cry foul.

Please if you are not invited don't go. Obey simple instructions!
You really spoke well, bless you.

1 Like

Re: Schedule Of Activities For The 2016 Nigerian AirForce Recruitment Exercise by Nobody: 8:53pm On Apr 10, 2016
Please, i need the NAF DSSC past questions. Nairalanders, you please do me well by sending them to my e-mail address : toinpopsy97@gmail.com. Thanks
Re: Schedule Of Activities For The 2016 Nigerian AirForce Recruitment Exercise by franconian: 9:15pm On Apr 10, 2016
Ana234:
You r ryt franconian, bt wot if due to ntwrk failure, d text didnt get 2 al qualified candidates?

On that ground, every applicant will have to go for the screening...Imagine the chaos that would cause?

If you didn't get the text, it is best to assume you were not invited since you dont have "evidence of text" to present.
Re: Schedule Of Activities For The 2016 Nigerian AirForce Recruitment Exercise by WASMOG(m): 9:21pm On Apr 10, 2016
VeektorStober:

Will there also be a schedule like this for DSSC?.
no schedule for now
Re: Schedule Of Activities For The 2016 Nigerian AirForce Recruitment Exercise by Nusaf: 9:30pm On Apr 10, 2016
Oghumu1:
But didn't u hear or read about the advert? What stopped u from applying? When they are even trying to organise the high number of applicants u are talking about those who didn't bother to apply. Which Id number do u want to use? I will advise that u shouldn't even bother urself except if u are related to the Chief of Air Staff.
Re: Schedule Of Activities For The 2016 Nigerian AirForce Recruitment Exercise by waleekz: 10:17pm On Apr 10, 2016
Harwehroh1:
Op, tanks for creating dis thread. Please.. I'm frm oyo state... Ilorin Centre. Dat means ma screening is on Fri 22apr,rt? Ow do I locate d Ilorin Centre? Tankssss
pls wia did u see d date for candidate 4rm oyo cos am also 4rm oyo and my centre is ilorin buh hv check d schedule list and i couldn't find my state there
Re: Schedule Of Activities For The 2016 Nigerian AirForce Recruitment Exercise by youngberry001(m): 8:48am On Apr 11, 2016
abeg wen is Niger doing em own pls
Re: Schedule Of Activities For The 2016 Nigerian AirForce Recruitment Exercise by DANNEXZY(m): 3:56pm On Apr 11, 2016
[center][/center][b][/b][color=#990000][/color][sup][/sup][font=Lucida Sans Unicode][/font]Hello fellow Nigerian, pls I need ur help to confirm the utencity of the mail I got for a job brifing n aptitude test shortlist.thanks. Aptitude Test Shortlist
jobs palace <jobspalacelagos@gmail.com>
To jobs palace <jobspalacelagos@gmail.com>
Saturday, April 16, 2016 1:45 PM
In response to the CV you forwarded to our email,
Sequel to your job application,
We hereby short-list you for an aptitude test and oral job brief
AC Resource Lagos State, Nigeria.

Test and job brief Date: Monday 18th April 2016
Interview Time: 9:00am to 2pm respectively.

Company Venue: No_95 Fadeyi bus-stop, by fadeyi, along fadeyi/jibowu express road, Lagos State, Nigeria.
On your way to yaba/ ojuelegba

Note:
Come with this interview notification message. (hard copy) as a backup.
Come with your credentials
Don't be 5minutes late. because you may not be allowed in for the interview.

Good Luck
Ppls is it 4 real or scam?
Re: Schedule Of Activities For The 2016 Nigerian AirForce Recruitment Exercise by WASMOG(m): 6:24pm On Apr 11, 2016
waleekz:
pls wia did u see d date for candidate 4rm oyo cos am also 4rm oyo and my centre is ilorin buh hv check d schedule list and i couldn't find my state there
Friday 22nd various state that are absent
Re: Schedule Of Activities For The 2016 Nigerian AirForce Recruitment Exercise by WASMOG(m): 6:25pm On Apr 11, 2016
youngberry001:
abeg wen is Niger doing em own pls
which center
Re: Schedule Of Activities For The 2016 Nigerian AirForce Recruitment Exercise by oluwafreshkid(m): 8:40am On Apr 12, 2016
I want to ask a related question.

For those that registered and we're called up, did u register with primary school leaving certificate? And we're you required to bring the certificate along?
I'm asking cos of the Npf recruitment
Re: Schedule Of Activities For The 2016 Nigerian AirForce Recruitment Exercise by youngberry001(m): 8:42am On Apr 12, 2016
WASMOG:
which center
illorin
Re: Schedule Of Activities For The 2016 Nigerian AirForce Recruitment Exercise by Oghumu1(m): 1:21pm On Apr 12, 2016
Ana234:
Mine is 2moro, urz?
Hello Ana how did your exam go?
Re: Schedule Of Activities For The 2016 Nigerian AirForce Recruitment Exercise by Ana234(f): 5:33pm On Apr 13, 2016
Oghumu1:
Hello Ana how did your exam go?
Sweet!
Re: Schedule Of Activities For The 2016 Nigerian AirForce Recruitment Exercise by Oghumu1(m): 8:47am On Apr 14, 2016
Ana234:
Sweet!
They allowed u to write?? That's cool. Wish u success!! U mind if I PM u?
Re: Schedule Of Activities For The 2016 Nigerian AirForce Recruitment Exercise by holladeemeji(m): 10:52am On Apr 19, 2016
Oghumu1:

They allowed u to write?? That's cool. Wish u success!! U mind if I PM u?
hey guys! any update on the naf screening. i want updates pls

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

What To Know About 2016 Police Recruitment Before April First / New CCNA Exam dumps 2019 / Tsl Logistics Test Invite

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.