Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,604 members, 7,809,205 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 05:12 AM

Schedule Of Activities For The 2016 Nigerian AirForce Recruitment Exercise - Jobs/Vacancies (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Schedule Of Activities For The 2016 Nigerian AirForce Recruitment Exercise (38140 Views)

2016: Nigerian Air Force (NAF) Graduate House Officers & Internship Program / 2016 Nigerian Police Recruitment Form - All Required Documents - A Must Read! / 2016 Nigerian Airforce Recruitment Exercise (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Schedule Of Activities For The 2016 Nigerian AirForce Recruitment Exercise by holladeemeji(m): 2:19pm On Apr 19, 2016
WASMOG:
SCHEDULE OF ACTIVITIES FOR THE 2016 NIGERIAN AIR FORCE RECRUITMENT EXERCISE

The 2016 Nigerian Air Force Zonal Recruitment Exercise is scheduled for 11th - 29th Apr 2016 at 13 Centres

The schedule of activities at the various Centres daily are as follows:

too long can't copy it but you can check your exam date through the link ,

www.careers.nigerianairforce.gov.ng/static/index?page=SOA2016

SPECIAL INSTRUCTIONS

1. All applicants are to come to the Centres ONLY on their scheduled days.

2. On screening days, applicants are to come along with the following:

(a) Evidence of text message received from NAF DRRR.

(b) Original copy of Birth certificate/ Declaration of Age

(c) Original certificates of NECO, WASC, NABTECH,ND as applicable, Trade test 3,2,1 as applicable,NCE as applicable.

3. On Saturday 23 April 2016 (day slated for the Aptitude Test) all applicants are to come along with only their letters of invitation,

Acknowledgement Cards, HB Pencil and Eraser from 8 am. The Aptitude Test starts at 12 noon in all the Centres and ends at 1 pm.

CN CHUKWU
Air Vice Marshal
for Chief of the Air Staff.
hey guys! any update on the naf screening.
Re: Schedule Of Activities For The 2016 Nigerian AirForce Recruitment Exercise by Eddard007: 11:28pm On Apr 19, 2016
agongajoseph:
You really spoke well, bless you.
please how do we get the invitation letter and when! Please?
Re: Schedule Of Activities For The 2016 Nigerian AirForce Recruitment Exercise by Oghumu1(m): 8:25am On Apr 20, 2016
holladeemeji:

hey guys! any update on the naf screening. i want updates pls
Quote Ana, She will update u on that. Or I can help u fetch details but I might take time.

1 Like

Re: Schedule Of Activities For The 2016 Nigerian AirForce Recruitment Exercise by Abbeyawo: 9:17pm On Apr 20, 2016
please, has anyone received test message for screening into NAF DSSC 2016?
Re: Schedule Of Activities For The 2016 Nigerian AirForce Recruitment Exercise by speak2segun: 9:30am On Apr 22, 2016
I went for screening on 19th, I was attended to, photocopies of my certificate were collected by the officers. They said we should come back tomorrow Saturday 23rd March for Aptitude test. but it was pasted on their website "all applicants are to come along with only their letters of invitation". Up till now, I have not received any new message either on my e-mail or text. I do check their website for latest news, but nothing special. I have asked my friends too, but none of them received any message.

Am confused. Am I supposed to go to the center with the initial SMS sent to my phone?

If you have any knowledge about this, please kindly advice.

Thank you.
Re: Schedule Of Activities For The 2016 Nigerian AirForce Recruitment Exercise by EMriss(m): 3:00pm On Apr 22, 2016
same wit me....abia applicant.. make we just show dat tmrw and see
Re: Schedule Of Activities For The 2016 Nigerian AirForce Recruitment Exercise by speak2segun: 9:32pm On Apr 22, 2016
@ emriss, Please go there with the text they sent you initially. I sent a mail to them and they replied. They said It's the SMS received that they will use. I wish you best of luck
Re: Schedule Of Activities For The 2016 Nigerian AirForce Recruitment Exercise by EMriss(m): 9:19pm On Apr 23, 2016
speak2segun:
@ emriss, Please go there with the text they sent you initially. I sent a mail to them and they replied. They said It's the SMS received that they will use. I wish you best of luck
my guy thanks. M done wit d exams...hope names will b out by next 2weeks
Re: Schedule Of Activities For The 2016 Nigerian AirForce Recruitment Exercise by Nobody: 10:50pm On Apr 23, 2016
Ana234:
no. Y askin?
If you stil have passion to serve your father land.. Get the Army Form Asap.. its a bit easy..

1 Like

Re: Schedule Of Activities For The 2016 Nigerian AirForce Recruitment Exercise by OlaksEinstein(m): 8:06am On Apr 29, 2016
For anyone who has the idea..... How do we know we are further shortlisted after the concluded aptitude test?

Will it be in form of a text message again? Mail, Call or their website? I try to keep fingers crossed on these basis but I just wanna be sure which is which.

How soon will this be done?

Thanks.
Re: Schedule Of Activities For The 2016 Nigerian AirForce Recruitment Exercise by speak2segun: 9:43am On May 10, 2016
FINAL SELECTION BOARD FOR NAF 2016 SELECTION EXERCISE

The Final selection Board for NAF 2016 Recruitment Exercise will commence in two batches from 16 May 2016 at NAF Base Kaduna.

The First Batch will cover the following states: Abia, Adamawa, Akwa-ibom, Anambra, Bauchi, Bayelsa, Benue, Borno, Cross River, Delta, Edo, Ebonyi,Ekiti, Enugu, FCT, Gombe, Imo, Jigawa and Kaduna

The Second Batch will cover the following states. Kano, Katsina, Kebbi, Kogi, Kwara, Lagos, Nasarawa, Niger, Ogun, Ondo, Osun, Oyo, Plateau, Rivers, Sokoto, Taraba, Yobe and Zamfara

Candidates are to report as follows:
First Batch: 16 May to 23 May 2016
Second Batch: 24 May to 01 June 2016.

Details of successful candidates will be released to the NAF website soon.

copied directly from their website:http://www.careers.nigerianairforce.gov.ng/static/index?page=SELECTION2016

1 Like

Re: Schedule Of Activities For The 2016 Nigerian AirForce Recruitment Exercise by adeniyi3971(m): 7:37am On Jun 07, 2016
I'm sooooooo happy... my friend got in
Re: Schedule Of Activities For The 2016 Nigerian AirForce Recruitment Exercise by Nobody: 7:57am On Jun 07, 2016
A Real Estate/Human Resource Consulting Firm in Lagos seeks the services of a male and female marketing officers with OND, HND and BS.c on 50 50 commission basis, for more information on how to apply call 070170494400, 07060963144, 07031972866.
Note: This is a direct employment not agent please.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

What To Know About 2016 Police Recruitment Before April First / New CCNA Exam dumps 2019 / Tsl Logistics Test Invite

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.