Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,659 members, 7,955,393 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 02:42 AM

Oh! My President never Seizes To Amaze Me(photo) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Oh! My President never Seizes To Amaze Me(photo) (3264 Views)

President Never Promised To Not Fly Abroad For Medical Treatment / EFCC Seizes Fayose's Houses In Lagos And Abuja, Quizzes Olu Falae / EFCC Seizes Diezani's Asokoro House, $2m Worth Of Furnishings, Bulletproof Gym (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Oh! My President never Seizes To Amaze Me(photo) by ojay72(m): 5:08am On Apr 10, 2016
WHEN YOU WAKA WAKA AND WAKA INTO ANOTHER WOMAN'S SEAT.
-or maybe dem no make provision for Nigeria, e just waka enter the meeting as e hear people dey talk...............

The consequences of spending more time in other people's countries. You tend to actually forget the flag of your nation, moreover when the nation don tire you sef.

Before it was NIGER president seat he sat down, and then the apologists came with all manner of defence for their inept president. Now it is Chile, I wonder what they will say.

And I heard the chileans want to impeach their president Michelle Bachelet for allowing a bad luck come near their seat. This man is an international disgrace.

NB
It's easier to believe buhari actually did this than to believe it is a mistake or photoshop. He flops every single time he leaves the shores of his country and sadly he leaves frequently.

1 Like

Re: Oh! My President never Seizes To Amaze Me(photo) by amtaken(f): 5:10am On Apr 10, 2016
Is he now from Chile?

9 Likes

Re: Oh! My President never Seizes To Amaze Me(photo) by ojay72(m): 5:12am On Apr 10, 2016
Make em no go sit down for person seat one day, something loss, them go arrest am ooo, na here em immunity end ooo... According to our mamas "Na this your waka waka go kill you" Looooooooooooooooooooooooooooool. Even for international conference e still dey waka enter another man seat. This old man na wa..... AJALA the traveller, landlord travel and see.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Oh! My President never Seizes To Amaze Me(photo) by ojay72(m): 5:13am On Apr 10, 2016
amtaken:
Is he now from Chile?

if you ask me, Na who I go come ask... Lollzzzzz

8 Likes

Re: Oh! My President never Seizes To Amaze Me(photo) by chriskosherbal(m): 5:14am On Apr 10, 2016
We should all still pray for this nation.

2 Likes

Re: Oh! My President never Seizes To Amaze Me(photo) by pennytration(m): 5:23am On Apr 10, 2016
The cow is just confused

9 Likes

Re: Oh! My President never Seizes To Amaze Me(photo) by AdeniyiA(m): 5:26am On Apr 10, 2016
You can't take a photograph from an angle and expect us to believe such, show us a picture directly facing the president then we'd judge it ourselves.
But from my own observation, that woman, judging from the orientation of her hand, is the one facing Chile

13 Likes

Re: Oh! My President never Seizes To Amaze Me(photo) by LoveMachine(m): 5:45am On Apr 10, 2016
Threads like this justify a state of emergency being declared in the education sector. Op is a dunce.

5 Likes

Re: Oh! My President never Seizes To Amaze Me(photo) by ziccoit: 5:53am On Apr 10, 2016
@op has to receive education about camera angle.

19 Likes

Re: Oh! My President never Seizes To Amaze Me(photo) by mployer(m): 5:55am On Apr 10, 2016
Illiterate président. He spoilt the arrangement.

2 Likes

Re: Oh! My President never Seizes To Amaze Me(photo) by DaBullIT(m): 5:56am On Apr 10, 2016
Please get sense , and go to school , the correct word is cease ,

But then , we know your type , keep wallowing in your abject stewpydity , It is allowed

8 Likes

Re: Oh! My President never Seizes To Amaze Me(photo) by oloriooko(m): 5:59am On Apr 10, 2016
At least we now know why he travels a lot, hes probably not a Nigerian

1 Like

Re: Oh! My President never Seizes To Amaze Me(photo) by VictorRomanov: 6:02am On Apr 10, 2016
ziccoit:

You see why I hate Nigerian blogger. Political affiliation keep displacing our common sense. See how somebody can just distort facts and start calling the president names.

Thanks for this picture.

Cc: ojay72, now who's the flop?

13 Likes

Re: Oh! My President never Seizes To Amaze Me(photo) by psucc(m): 6:22am On Apr 10, 2016
Buhari go school you no gree. See wet in you come do now.

You don become President for 3countries at d same time viz Nigeria, Niger and Chile.

I pray one day you go be American President.

Like for Amen.

1 Like

Re: Oh! My President never Seizes To Amaze Me(photo) by OgaTheTop2: 6:23am On Apr 10, 2016
ziccoit:
Dont mind the mischievous op. Enemy of the state ipob.

4 Likes

Re: Oh! My President never Seizes To Amaze Me(photo) by jamex93(m): 6:26am On Apr 10, 2016
Op I pray u get sense

2 Likes

Re: Oh! My President never Seizes To Amaze Me(photo) by OgaTheTop2: 6:27am On Apr 10, 2016
DaBullIT:
Please get sense , and go to school , the correct word is cease ,

But then , we know your type , keep wallowing in your abject stewpydity , It is allowed
His type are very du*ll, lazy, corrupt and confused. There's no light at the end of the tunnel for them... Very retar*ded and wicked.... Can't even spell correctly.. Olodo op.

3 Likes

Re: Oh! My President never Seizes To Amaze Me(photo) by Histrings08(m): 6:28am On Apr 10, 2016
Kikikikiki... Buh tz not good to mock an elderly man o
Re: Oh! My President never Seizes To Amaze Me(photo) by Nobody: 6:31am On Apr 10, 2016
Hmmm, education is truly not the only measure for intelligence, and common sense is truly not common. But then also, intelligence and wisdom are truly two different things. OP, yhur Mumuness no be for here o.

5 Likes

Re: Oh! My President never Seizes To Amaze Me(photo) by kenzo25(m): 6:42am On Apr 10, 2016
op no go school at all, see from d last pics the mic of Nigeria is facing who, mumu Op, the mic of Chile is facing who? Op give answer to this question if u no be mumu of d highest order.

4 Likes

Re: Oh! My President never Seizes To Amaze Me(photo) by phlemzy: 6:56am On Apr 10, 2016
Op your mumu no get part 2. At least if you're thinking your president doesn't know his seat,is the woman on white a Chinese?

3 Likes

Re: Oh! My President never Seizes To Amaze Me(photo) by frankyychiji(f): 6:59am On Apr 10, 2016
VictorRomanov:

You see why I hate Nigerian blogger. Political affiliation keep displacing our common sense. See how somebody can just distort facts and start calling the president names.

Thanks for this picture.

Cc: ojay72, now who's the flop?
The thing pain you well well.
Re: Oh! My President never Seizes To Amaze Me(photo) by Asiwaju9ja(m): 7:04am On Apr 10, 2016
psucc:
Buhari go school you no gree. See wet in you come do now.

You don become President for 3countries at d same time viz Nigeria, Niger and Chile.

I pray one day you go be American President.

Like for Amen.

I wonder why una no dey shame? Even after seeing the truth twice you still dey write this kind thing. Na your ignorance you dey show for world stage so o. If i were you, i will delete my comment. But of course. You do not have shame. Hatred has blinded you.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Oh! My President never Seizes To Amaze Me(photo) by Presbulg(m): 7:13am On Apr 10, 2016
ziccoit:
The Buhari hate is strong
Imagine cropping the picture because of his evil agenda.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Oh! My President never Seizes To Amaze Me(photo) by VictorRomanov: 7:31am On Apr 10, 2016
frankyychiji:
The thing pain you well well.

So? How my pain take give u morning food this morning?

2 Likes

Re: Oh! My President never Seizes To Amaze Me(photo) by nganjiwa2014(m): 7:33am On Apr 10, 2016
This hulk is struggling with ignorance @poster

1 Like

Re: Oh! My President never Seizes To Amaze Me(photo) by BlackFlocka(m): 7:35am On Apr 10, 2016
ziccoit:
some people no just get brain una go Dey hate PMB omoh nothing una fit do till him 4 years pass

1 Like

Re: Oh! My President never Seizes To Amaze Me(photo) by funlord(m): 7:37am On Apr 10, 2016
undecided

This o.p's brain must be for decoration!

2 Likes

Re: Oh! My President never Seizes To Amaze Me(photo) by Fullamafia: 7:41am On Apr 10, 2016
Let them wail, their hatred will only consume them while Baba rides on till 2023.

That's how they claimed Osibanjo was booed in Kano, until we saw the true pictures of the crowd lining up to shake hands with the VP.

Let the irrelevant hacks wail on. You can't spank a child and force him to not cry.

1 Like

Re: Oh! My President never Seizes To Amaze Me(photo) by nganjiwa2014(m): 7:42am On Apr 10, 2016
funlord:
undecided

This o.p's brain must be for decoration!
Nasoooooo
Re: Oh! My President never Seizes To Amaze Me(photo) by merbenko: 7:44am On Apr 10, 2016
Is this for real? Tell me is not true please because I can't believe it
Re: Oh! My President never Seizes To Amaze Me(photo) by obailala(m): 7:57am On Apr 10, 2016
mployer:
Illiterate président. He spoilt the arrangement.
Illiterate youths all over the place calling others illiterate.

*spits*

3 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

EXCLUSIVE PHOTO: Middle Belt Of Nigeria Releases Currency Note / Watch Catholic Reverend Sisters(about 10 Of Them) Sing And Dance For Biafra / Photos: Senators Jubilate After Foiling Plan By APC To Impeach Saraki

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.