Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,990 members, 7,814,376 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 11:56 AM

Desire Oparanozie Battered During AWCON Match - Sports (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Desire Oparanozie Battered During AWCON Match (34705 Views)

Nigeria Vs Cameroon: AWCON Finals (1 - 0) On 3rd December 2016 / Nigeria Vs South Africa: AWCON 2016, Semi Finals. 1 - 0 (Full Time) / Nigeria Vs Ghana : AWCON 2016: - 1 - 1 On 23rd November 2016 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Desire Oparanozie Battered During AWCON Match by Afrok(m): 12:27pm On Apr 10, 2016
That's serious... sorry dear, God will reward u for serving this nation diligently and others too that are causing Nigerians to suffer.
Re: Desire Oparanozie Battered During AWCON Match by geniusgenes: 12:27pm On Apr 10, 2016
eiya... that girl can be fine sometimes sha...

Slash down your budget on toxic air fresheners, Read about these natural indoor plants that refresh the air around your home naturally. See link on signature.
Re: Desire Oparanozie Battered During AWCON Match by Sitex(m): 12:29pm On Apr 10, 2016
crazy
Re: Desire Oparanozie Battered During AWCON Match by stanel(m): 12:33pm On Apr 10, 2016
Na WA ooo
Re: Desire Oparanozie Battered During AWCON Match by Stanleywaxy(m): 12:35pm On Apr 10, 2016
shocked boy see wickedness o shocked ... African football still has a long way to go as far as these things continues to happen . But why is she using the 'Viva' thing ... This is no Spanish Madam grin . Anyways , a very Happy Birthday to Roberto Carlos & Vincent Kompany ... And a very Special s/o to all the Mothers on NL ...

1 Like

Re: Desire Oparanozie Battered During AWCON Match by Bgorgeous: 12:35pm On Apr 10, 2016
What the hell
Re: Desire Oparanozie Battered During AWCON Match by chmeze(m): 12:41pm On Apr 10, 2016
sorry dear... make dem no spoil ur pretty face for me abeg.

1 Like

Re: Desire Oparanozie Battered During AWCON Match by saintkel(m): 1:03pm On Apr 10, 2016
shamecurls:
Chai!
See meaningful waist.
Waist with meaning

Baba God, Please pick-up my call
hahahahahaha baba u too bad abeg
Re: Desire Oparanozie Battered During AWCON Match by mekonglobal(m): 1:11pm On Apr 10, 2016
Do we even hv great leaders that will be feard or that do care abt us? All we have here are bunch of looters chasing shadows..that y other Africans treat us they way the like....Ok just take a look at D NFF whose duty it is to take up this case are still fighting a fight of their life in court.. So when will we ever get it right
Re: Desire Oparanozie Battered During AWCON Match by mekybabe1: 1:13pm On Apr 10, 2016
Pretty girl!

2 Likes

Re: Desire Oparanozie Battered During AWCON Match by Goke7: 1:20pm On Apr 10, 2016
gabazin080:
Africa is indeed backwards. Now I believe Muhammad sallah wen he said he missed that last minute 1 on 1 with the goalkeeper cus he feared naija fans

Sallah is a mad man, who is actually prone to violence in football than the Egyptians? To even think you made sense out of salah statement is unfortunate.

4 Likes

Re: Desire Oparanozie Battered During AWCON Match by Nobody: 1:27pm On Apr 10, 2016
Where that one cruzita see ur squad undecided
Re: Desire Oparanozie Battered During AWCON Match by blezynetym(f): 1:28pm On Apr 10, 2016
Sorry dear, wish you speedy recovery IJMN. Amen
Re: Desire Oparanozie Battered During AWCON Match by cruzita(f): 1:34pm On Apr 10, 2016
Sugarhugs:
Where that one cruzita see ur squad undecided
Are u looking for another way to insult me ?Because u are good at that

I'm proud to be one of them because I hustle for my money.good day
Re: Desire Oparanozie Battered During AWCON Match by Jacko1(m): 1:35pm On Apr 10, 2016
70% of theese our female footballers na lesbian

See as dem tomboy finish

Infact 70% of female footballers na lesbian
Re: Desire Oparanozie Battered During AWCON Match by Undisputed88(m): 1:47pm On Apr 10, 2016
sixtuschimere:
Super Falcons Player Ugochi Desire Oparanozie who plays for EN Avent de Guingamp in France said she was battered with the studs of a football boot during the Africa Women Championship qualifying match against the Terenga Lioness of Senegal that took place in Senegal last night. Nigeria's Super Falcons played a 1-1 draw against Senegal in the first leg. From the pictures it's clear the injuries were very deep and it's surprising how a player who inflicted such an injury on another player wasn't given a red card. See what she wrote after the cut.

'I feel pity for @CAF_online and African football in general. It's such a shame that referees are being used to manipulate games. Who would've believed there's no caution for this injury let alone a sent off.....would you believe if i told you i was standing on my feet when this happened? Those were boot studs(soft) raised as high as my hight.....all the way to my forehead, leaving me with four(4) different cuts "and there's no form of caution whatsoever".
''Or am i to complain of the substance(juju) sprinkling on the pitch while game was on which the Moroccan ref LAMYAA LOURARHI did nothing about even after series of complaints. In this new age? African football is indeed in deep shambles. It's just so unfortunate i happen to be the escape goat this time, it's well. Thanks to you all for your support, and to as many that's called and sent in messages....i sincerely appreciate. Nothing is gonna stop us from qualifying, and when i say nothing....i mean NOTHING! #VivaSuperFalconsOfNigeria #GodPassThem''

Source: http://www.trezzyblog.com/2016/04/photos-super-falcons-player-desire.html
Nwannem Sorry oooo
http://adielem.com/2016/03/15/latest-free-android-browsing-cheats/
Re: Desire Oparanozie Battered During AWCON Match by Marksule(m): 1:55pm On Apr 10, 2016
Mhen make this people remember say na football no be Wrestling.....
Re: Desire Oparanozie Battered During AWCON Match by dayowunmi(m): 2:06pm On Apr 10, 2016
The referee seems to have been financially induced. But shey na when she kill opkawaranozie before the Senegalese gets a caution ni, Jes hope she use correct pain reliever cos this kind wound, when e don cast ehnnnn! This kind of tackling and hard plays is the reason why I don't watch African football, just too much hard tackles and little skills.
Re: Desire Oparanozie Battered During AWCON Match by SuperSuave(m): 3:17pm On Apr 10, 2016
DaVinChiSam:
That awkward moment when you're reading this comment
to find an awkward moment but there isn't any, and still
you're reading this comment and you're starting to realise it
says nothing important and you just wasted a couple of
seconds of your life but you're still reading and you don't
even know why. That's awkward... You should give me a like
for wasting you're time, lol

some crazy shít up there

1 Like

Re: Desire Oparanozie Battered During AWCON Match by Nobody: 3:22pm On Apr 10, 2016
cruzita:
Are u looking for another way to insult me ?Because u are good at that

I'm proud to be one of them because I hustle for my money.good day

Ehhh hustle for your money? Who give u work wit ur stone body? Except na yahoo yahoo and effcc go get u soon. Werey
Re: Desire Oparanozie Battered During AWCON Match by zayyadoski(m): 3:22pm On Apr 10, 2016
See men
Re: Desire Oparanozie Battered During AWCON Match by zayyadoski(m): 3:23pm On Apr 10, 2016
See men.......
Re: Desire Oparanozie Battered During AWCON Match by cruzita(f): 4:45pm On Apr 10, 2016
Sugarhugs:

Ehhh hustle for your money? Who give u work wit ur stone body? Except na yahoo yahoo and effcc go get u soon. Werey
till then .
Re: Desire Oparanozie Battered During AWCON Match by Tarzaa(m): 5:36pm On Apr 10, 2016
Wow! Love the response.
Re: Desire Oparanozie Battered During AWCON Match by WhoRUDeceiving: 5:40pm On Apr 10, 2016
Are these men or women playing?
Africans again copying Oyibo things without copying Oyibo revolutions
Re: Desire Oparanozie Battered During AWCON Match by Ndmichaels(m): 6:21pm On Apr 10, 2016
Sorry.my dear 'escape goat'.
Re: Desire Oparanozie Battered During AWCON Match by zynzyn(m): 7:12pm On Apr 10, 2016
sixtuschimere:
Super Falcons Player Ugochi Desire Oparanozie who plays for EN Avent de Guingamp in France said she was battered with the studs of a football boot during the Africa Women Championship qualifying match against the Terenga Lioness of Senegal that took place in Senegal last night. Nigeria's Super Falcons played a 1-1 draw against Senegal in the first leg. From the pictures it's clear the injuries were very deep and it's surprising how a player who inflicted such an injury on another player wasn't given a red card. See what she wrote after the cut.

'I feel pity for @CAF_online and African football in general. It's such a shame that referees are being used to manipulate games. Who would've believed there's no caution for this injury let alone a sent off.....would you believe if i told you i was standing on my feet when this happened? Those were boot studs(soft) raised as high as my hight.....all the way to my forehead, leaving me with four(4) different cuts "and there's no form of caution whatsoever".
''Or am i to complain of the substance(juju) sprinkling on the pitch while game was on which the Moroccan ref LAMYAA LOURARHI did nothing about even after series of complaints. In this new age? African football is indeed in deep shambles. It's just so unfortunate i happen to be the escape goat this time, it's well. Thanks to you all for your support, and to as many that's called and sent in messages....i sincerely appreciate. Nothing is gonna stop us from qualifying, and when i say nothing....i mean NOTHING! #VivaSuperFalconsOfNigeria #GodPassThem''

Source: http://www.trezzyblog.com/2016/04/photos-super-falcons-player-desire.html

I am now wondering what our mediocte NFF will do in response to this!!

See those injuries!! Gawsh!! angry
Re: Desire Oparanozie Battered During AWCON Match by zynzyn(m): 7:15pm On Apr 10, 2016
This is why I feel home and away should be reduced in Africa!!

Until our referees improve and coverage of matches is good!!
Re: Desire Oparanozie Battered During AWCON Match by isfashionclass(m): 7:06am On Apr 11, 2016
I enjoy the game whenever I see you in the pitch.................. your comment have proved your personality, a true sportswoman............ I hope this drive a change in African football............... quick recovery Ugochi....#vivasupperfalconofNigeria#......
Re: Desire Oparanozie Battered During AWCON Match by Eastatlantaniqqa(m): 6:36pm On Jan 02, 2018
gabazin080:
Africa is indeed backwards. Now I believe Muhammad sallah wen he said he missed that last minute 1 on 1 with the goalkeeper cus he feared naija fans
he feared naija fans ?

how I don't understand
Re: Desire Oparanozie Battered During AWCON Match by Eastatlantaniqqa(m): 6:38pm On Jan 02, 2018
there were too much grammatical blunders

(1) (2) (Reply)

Godwin Okpara Dragged To Court For Battering His Wife, Lynda Oladoyinbo Okpara / Ronaldo Scores 100th International Goal As Portugal Win Against Sweden / Mistakes Are Part Of The Game, I Apologise - Maguire Posts On IG After 3-3 Draw

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.