Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,747 members, 7,813,454 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 12:31 PM

Ways To Apply For A Job Even When You Don't Meet The Requirements - Jobs/Vacancies (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Ways To Apply For A Job Even When You Don't Meet The Requirements (31038 Views)

Please Someone Should Help Me With A Cleaner Job, Even If Na Just 20k / Can You Accept This Job,even When They Pay #1million Monthly? / Finally Landed A Very Good Job Even In This Recession (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ways To Apply For A Job Even When You Don't Meet The Requirements by tolzy90(m): 7:23am On Apr 11, 2016
Really?

1 Like

Re: Ways To Apply For A Job Even When You Don't Meet The Requirements by Toscoas2(m): 7:31am On Apr 11, 2016
cocoberry:
Op nice write up... In dis my beloved Country, it's balls down to d fact... who do u know!!!
Must u knw people before u get a job? change ur orientation of dt, do not tie urself to wrong perception.

2 Likes

Re: Ways To Apply For A Job Even When You Don't Meet The Requirements by Chidizman(m): 7:41am On Apr 11, 2016
Bsc:
That admin wey ban me.. If them put me and u for ring...I go put one hand for pocket ...nack u mercilessly...

Chai I don die! cheesy

1 Like

Re: Ways To Apply For A Job Even When You Don't Meet The Requirements by adeoyesam(m): 8:01am On Apr 11, 2016
am a living testimony
I remember back then when I saw an advert for an architect I jump into it with no required certificate to back up my experience. during my interview my boss was amazed when he saw what I can do and immediately I was employed. and to d glory of God till date I still remain their best worker so far and still have good relationship with the firm.

2 Likes

Re: Ways To Apply For A Job Even When You Don't Meet The Requirements by haibe(m): 8:18am On Apr 11, 2016
ednut1:
put ur self in their shoes u need 10 pple about 3000 apply. wetin u go do
will do a brief online test which candidates can attempt from the comfort of their home .. Will use this to screen, rather than depending on grades that may not tell the truth about ur current skill level or passion

1 Like

Re: Ways To Apply For A Job Even When You Don't Meet The Requirements by spoilerx: 8:33am On Apr 11, 2016
story land story land ......

1 Like

Re: Ways To Apply For A Job Even When You Don't Meet The Requirements by lonelydora: 8:41am On Apr 11, 2016
Phemzeal:

why do we still go to school ..... when we have goggle!!!
iyalaya anybody! f*uk dat shit**

School opens your brain to different knowledge and not how to work in a particular environment.

2 Likes

Re: Ways To Apply For A Job Even When You Don't Meet The Requirements by ednut1(m): 8:58am On Apr 11, 2016
haibe:
will do a brief online test which candidates can attempt from the comfort of their home .. Will use this to screen, rather than depending on grades that may not tell the truth about ur current skill level or passion
online tests cost alot not many companies can afford it. tests also do not tell ur skill or level na. just unfortunate d candidates are more dan d jobs available

1 Like

Re: Ways To Apply For A Job Even When You Don't Meet The Requirements by haibe(m): 9:05am On Apr 11, 2016
ednut1:
online tests cost alot not many companies can afford it. tests also do not tell ur skill or level na. just unfortunate d candidates are more dan d jobs available

A test can help u in screening, just to be sure you are inviting people with a current knowledge in a subject area, rather than one based on cramming and pouring years ago. If u have a website, why is an online test a problem?

1 Like

Re: Ways To Apply For A Job Even When You Don't Meet The Requirements by SafetyFirst(m): 10:34am On Apr 11, 2016
ednut1:
put ur self in their shoes u need 10 pple about 3000 apply. wetin u go do

I see your argument though, I'm just saying that you still screen some good hands out.

1 Like

Re: Ways To Apply For A Job Even When You Don't Meet The Requirements by Kazrem(m): 10:46am On Apr 11, 2016
cocoberry:
Op nice write up... In dis my beloved Country, it's balls down to d fact... who do u know!!!
Not all time. Even if you know one and not sound, you may not be employed. If you are sound and know none, you may be employed. Everything is not Man know Man.

1 Like

Re: Ways To Apply For A Job Even When You Don't Meet The Requirements by greggng: 10:51am On Apr 11, 2016
i have just applied for nigerian police job and just yesterday i realised that my waec result says 1987. Their age requirement says 23-28. with this arrangement is it wise i go ahead ?

1 Like

Re: Ways To Apply For A Job Even When You Don't Meet The Requirements by Oshotse21(m): 11:15am On Apr 11, 2016
Qualified or not,Baba Na GOD get the final say

1 Like

Re: Ways To Apply For A Job Even When You Don't Meet The Requirements by Nobody: 1:02pm On Apr 11, 2016
Op. ur write up is nice a.d could encourage ppl who are hopeless. but @times it doesnt work dat way dia are some jobs that requires an advance technical or engineering skill. and real industrial experience. for sure dey wont borther calling u if u dont fit in. U might get to d interview stage but if u arnt conersant wth d terminologies. den sorry is ur case.

1 Like

Re: Ways To Apply For A Job Even When You Don't Meet The Requirements by bless01: 1:54pm On Apr 11, 2016
Nice piece, try to have confidence in yourself, I also put some of this techniques on my online business and it worked perfectly well.

Check my profile signature so learn how I did it.

1 Like

Re: Ways To Apply For A Job Even When You Don't Meet The Requirements by BISolutionsng: 12:13pm On Apr 13, 2016
www.biempowerment.com
#WeLoveGraduates
#WeLoveYouths

(1) (2) (Reply)

This Will Make You Shake Your Head In Dismay With Recruitment In Nigeria, Haba! / Now That Things Are Expensive, How Do You Manage Your Salary / UBA 1st Level Interview For Jan 2013

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.