Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,650 members, 7,820,260 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 12:17 PM

Stop Pushing For American Visa Everything Oyinbo Get We Get Am Too For Naija - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Stop Pushing For American Visa Everything Oyinbo Get We Get Am Too For Naija (765 Views)

Meritchoice Connived With GCA To Swindle Over 100m For American Caregivers Jobs / Nigerians Pushing A Faulty Train To Start (Video, Photos) / Oyinbo Man Spotted Hawking Soft Drinks To Nigerians In UK Traffic (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Stop Pushing For American Visa Everything Oyinbo Get We Get Am Too For Naija by mariamadenle(m): 9:13am On Apr 10, 2016
Everything they get we get am too; They get Mohammed Alli, we get Bash Alli. They get T. pain, we get T.maya. They get T.I, we get M.I. They get 2-pac, we get 2- face. They get Beyonce, we get Tiwa savage. They get Lil wayne, We get Terry G. They get Timberland, We get DON JAZZY! They get wiz khalifa, we get wiz kid. They get Hollywood,we get nollywood They get Silicon valley, we get Computer village. They get Mac Donnalds, we get Mr. Biggs. They get Las Vegas, we get Lasgidi. They get Miami Beach, we get Lekki Beach. They get Al Paccino, we get Peter Edochie. They get Pirate of d Caribbean, we get Pirate of Aba. They get beauty and the beast we get Bianca and Ojukwu, They get Mr Bean, we get Mr Ibu, They get American Lotto, we get Baba Ijebu. They fear Al Qaeda, we fear Boko Haram abi na lieeeeee??

1 Like

Re: Stop Pushing For American Visa Everything Oyinbo Get We Get Am Too For Naija by femo86(m): 9:43am On Apr 10, 2016
Na who release this one na

grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Stop Pushing For American Visa Everything Oyinbo Get We Get Am Too For Naija by Nobody: 11:46am On Apr 10, 2016
Jokes section please.

2 Likes

Re: Stop Pushing For American Visa Everything Oyinbo Get We Get Am Too For Naija by MyLady11(m): 12:46am On Apr 11, 2016
mariamadenle:
Everything they get we get am too;
They get Mohammed Alli, we get Bash Alli.
They get T. pain, we get T.maya.
They get T.I, we get M.I.
They get 2-pac, we get 2- face.
They get Beyonce, we get Tiwa savage.
They get Lil wayne, We get Terry G.
They get Timberland, We get DON JAZZY!
They get wiz khalifa, we get wiz kid.
They get Hollywood,we get nollywood
They get Silicon valley, we get Computer village.
They get Mac Donnalds, we get Mr. Biggs.
They get Las Vegas, we get Lasgidi.
They get Miami Beach, we get Lekki Beach.
They get Al Paccino, we get Peter Edochie.
They get Pirate of d Caribbean, we get Pirate of Aba.
They get beauty and the beast we get Bianca and
Ojukwu,
They get Mr Bean, we get Mr Ibu,
They get American Lotto, we get Baba Ijebu.
They fear Al Qaeda, we fear Boko Haram abi na
lieeeeee??
No be lie o. I only want to go and check der own P-square, Olamide and Baba Obasanjo

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Visa To Canada , Best Option Help Pls!!!!! / Arik Airline Joins The Ancestors. / Malaysia Students' Visa

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.