Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,235 members, 7,818,786 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:23 AM

Visa To Canada , Best Option Help Pls!!!!! - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Visa To Canada , Best Option Help Pls!!!!! (764 Views)

Lady Appeals To Canada To Reduce Skilled Immigration Approval For Nigerians / Why Are Middle Class Nigerians Relocating To Canada? / Travelling To Canada Part 11 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Go Down)

Visa To Canada , Best Option Help Pls!!!!! by Mhatt: 7:01pm On May 02, 2016
Here's my situation..
After this semester , I want to go to school in Canada ... And if I can't get accepted still want to travel there
I will have my national diploma this year and wanting to upgrade another 2 year to get my certificate ..
I have some question, please help me in any way possible
WHERE IS THE BEST PLACE TO OBTAIN CANADA VISA AND WHAT IS REQUIRED TO GET ONE.......
HOW MUCH WILL IT COST ME
WHAT WILL I HAVE TO DO TO GET GUARENTEED TO TRAVEL THERE...
I believe I must apply to a school before applying for a visa , but if I can't get that visa I'd still like to get tourist visa..
On another note.. How will I go abt becoming a permanent Canadian residant
How much will it cost me for one way plane ticket
I am female in my early twenties
And this is how I want to plan my future , it means a lot any help or advice you can give
Pls pls pls how will I go abt this , as I want to get there early as I can
Re: Visa To Canada , Best Option Help Pls!!!!! by worry359(m): 7:05pm On May 02, 2016
Re: Visa To Canada , Best Option Help Pls!!!!! by Bolade005: 7:08pm On May 02, 2016
It's easier to settle down in Canada if you go through the study route. After your studies, you'll be granted a temporary residence permit.

Send me a mail and we discuss more on it.

1 Like

Re: Visa To Canada , Best Option Help Pls!!!!! by justwise(m): 7:20pm On May 02, 2016

(1)

Travel Mistakes To Avoid When Going Abroad / 7 Serious Mistake To Avoid During Visa Interview / Yoruba Pilot Makes History As First African To Fly The World Solo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.