Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,759 members, 7,955,887 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 05:51 PM

If You Voted "Change" Then U Are The Cause Of Naija's Woes - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / If You Voted "Change" Then U Are The Cause Of Naija's Woes (2562 Views)

Who Is The Cause Of This Fuel Price Hike In Nigeria This Yuletide? / Femi Fani-kayode Blames Grace Mugabe For Her Husband Robert's Political Woes / Pic You Will Relate To If You Voted For APC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

If You Voted "Change" Then U Are The Cause Of Naija's Woes by livebullet(m): 9:56am On Apr 10, 2016
i want to see those who voted CHANGE. Pls come and defend your votes. Why are u all silent to this govt that has no clue of how to resolve this fuel crises. Or is it PRIDE OR SHAME. Y D SILENCE.. .... GEJ was way better than this govt of empty promises. ONE CHANCE!

2 Likes

Re: If You Voted "Change" Then U Are The Cause Of Naija's Woes by mbah2x(m): 10:03am On Apr 10, 2016
baba deceived them with one word (CHANGE) And now every body is suffering while he is touring with his kins men

1 Like

Re: If You Voted "Change" Then U Are The Cause Of Naija's Woes by livebullet(m): 10:23am On Apr 10, 2016
What baffles me is that if when Jonathan ate beans. It became national news....and evry single nigerian takes to social media to air his own side of the -ve analysis. Now see what we r suffering and His supporters cannot summoun up courage to call dis govt to order. Nigerian economy is at its worst. all they do is blame past administrations.

2 Likes

Re: If You Voted "Change" Then U Are The Cause Of Naija's Woes by obailala(m): 10:59am On Apr 10, 2016
livebullet:
...GEJ was way better than this govt of empty promises. ONE CHANCE!
OIL PRICE; anyone that does not yet appreciate the link between the present economic downturn and the oil crises is not worthy of an explanation cos even if explanations are given from now till next year, they would be too intellectually challenged or too angry to understand. As for those who claim it would have been better if the last useless locust administration continued, it would be in order to say such persons are suffering from selective amnesia, cos as at the time the last useless admin handed over, Nigeria was crippled by the worst fuel scarcity in history.

Even though oil prices were still double what it is today, the last useless admin claimed it was also oil price which led to the scarcity of last year. A GEJ who enjoyed unprecedented oil revenue but couldn't build a single make-shift modular refinery, neither could he even save anything in the forex reserves for at least, there could have been some disposable forex to import more fuel today and the present scarcity wouldn't have been the case. But here we are, a confused Jonathanian claims GEJ was better.

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: If You Voted "Change" Then U Are The Cause Of Naija's Woes by abduljabbar4(m): 11:39am On Apr 10, 2016
Op I can see the frustration in you. Blame the useless leaders that didn't diversify the economy when there was a good chance. All oil-dependent countries are sufferring so chill

3 Likes

Re: If You Voted "Change" Then U Are The Cause Of Naija's Woes by KINGwax007(m): 11:45am On Apr 10, 2016
We dnt need to reply most people unless we realised through their post, that they are incapacitated when it comes to rational matters.

Tell me, no electricity- na buhari go bomb pipelines and gas pipes that supply the turbines and power stations?

So, because ur bother GEJ was able to sustain corruption by settling them and achieving a fake-peace, he is better?

No fuel- na buhari be marketer who have abused the forex privileged given to them by reselling the dollars they got from CBN? Now they claim they have no dollars to process and thus, honoured their fuel, na buhari?

Now, when nnpc come dey land fuel, dem too join dey bring in fuel...na buhari?

Seriously, u made making of sense looks like an impossible feat!

4 Likes

Re: If You Voted "Change" Then U Are The Cause Of Naija's Woes by saintikechi(m): 1:31pm On Apr 10, 2016
Honestly I'd rather give GEJ another 100yrs to rule, and continue getting constant supply of fuel and electricity than this idiot you call the dullard of duara, who has proven to be the clueless one indeed. He has no idea of governance whatsoever, he should go back to cattle rearing before he completely destroys this country.

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: If You Voted "Change" Then U Are The Cause Of Naija's Woes by obailala(m): 2:24pm On Apr 10, 2016
saintikechi:
Honestly I'd rather give GEJ another 100yrs to rule, and continue getting constant supply of fuel and electricity than this idiot you call the dullard of duara, who has proven to be the clueless one indeed. He has no idea of governance whatsoever, he should go back to cattle rearing before he completely destroys this country.
Delusion of grand proportions; you are either suffering from selective amnesia or you are just suffering from ignorance, or maybe it's just a case of sentiments blocking your ability for objective judgement.

After squandering all your money on God knows what, the very second oil prices began to drop, GEJ your hero could not pay fuel importers their bills accruing from August 2014 till May 2015 when he handed over. Let me remind you of what happened in May 2015 under your GEJ since you claim to have forgotten, Nigeria suffered the worst fuel scarcity ever in history where banks had to close for business and airlines had to park their planes because there was a total lack of fuel. That is what you get when you irresponsibly spend money because you think it is plenty and then when the money dissappears, everything falls apart. Just a reminder to you that oil prices have since fallen to about half of what it was GEJ was handing over. I dont expect you to understand the implications of that though.

Did you just say GEJ gave you uninterrupted power supply?.... Did you just say GEJ gave you constant light?... Idi sure na idi okay? Your sense of history has obviously been deflated by some stinking tribal/ethnic/religious bigotry.

6 Likes

Re: If You Voted "Change" Then U Are The Cause Of Naija's Woes by foyeks2001(f): 2:24pm On Apr 10, 2016
@op...I voted change, still voted for change just yesterday... I give this governt till 2018...

1 Like

Re: If You Voted "Change" Then U Are The Cause Of Naija's Woes by Achuwa1(m): 2:46pm On Apr 10, 2016
Pls who has prove tht Gej squandered our funds coz if there was any concrete evidence by now there would have being atleast one conviction in the court of law since Dasukigate case came up.
ohk,let me believe some mumus here tht loots were recovered from Dasuki,so why is it tht pmb is going to borrow from china when we already have recovered loot to salvage watever problem china loan will solve for us.
it is quite obvious now tht notn was recovered from Dasuki & tht Gej govt never squandered fund like some zombies a claiming.
pls tell pmb to resign now b4 Nigeria sinks completely.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: If You Voted "Change" Then U Are The Cause Of Naija's Woes by mrmetoo1: 2:59pm On Apr 10, 2016
The thing I can't stand about PDP/Jonathan supporters is that like their leaders they're deceitful. You guys will like us to believe that before May 2015 Nigerians were living in paradise. One above me said they had constant electricity and fuel. We had constant fuel but radio stations, telecoms company, banks were shutting down due to lack of fuel. Don't even get me started on electricity because that one is just a lie from the pit of hell to say we had constant power. Let's not forget peak generation has been achieved by this government.

Saying all that, I'll say this I'll never regret supporting the present government but am I satisfied? Of course not. However if we're being real, logic will tell you when you lose 70% of your income, things will change. Plus we're dealing with a decayed system that these guys are trying to clean up whether some of you believe it or not. This budget thing is just messy. The thing is they need to start work but they have enemies. Imagine reducing budget for some projects in ministry of works and diverting it to purchase of tricycles. Imagine that!! I know a lot of people will buy fireworks and celebrate if by 2019 this government doesn't do well but I believe in them and I know they'll do exceedingly well.

1 Like

Re: If You Voted "Change" Then U Are The Cause Of Naija's Woes by mrmetoo1: 3:12pm On Apr 10, 2016
Achuwa1:
Pls who has prove tht Gej squandered our funds coz if there was any concrete evidence by now there would have being atleast one conviction in the court of law since Dasukigate case came up.
ohk,let me believe some mumus here tht loots were recovered from Dasuki,so why is it tht pmb is going to borrow from china when we already have recovered loot to salvage watever problem china loan will solve for us.
it is quite obvious now tht notn was recovered from Dasuki & tht Gej govt never squandered fund like some zombies a claiming.
pls tell pmb to resign now b4 Nigeria sinks completely.

You're looking for conviction, which of the cases have they concluded?? Or you want to act like you're ignorant of the fact the Metuh's lawyers have been filing one motion or the other to delay the process. Now if they ignore them and just go ahead with the trial without considering the motions, you guys will shout rule of law.
A question for you defender of the looters which one has denied the allegations? All they shout is witch hunt, who has come to say they didn't receive what they've been accused of. What Metuh told us was he'll explain what he used the money for in court, so why's he trying so hard to stall the trial? They've already ordered the defense to commence so we'll see what happens.

P.S. I know a lawyer in Badeh's defense team, defense team not prosecution. When this guy told me some of the things going on, me ears were almost bleeding. This isn't about the ogas alone, the guys under them too were moving serious money. The guys responsible for purchase of helicopters already refunding money. Deals are being made with EFCC as we speak, some guys are being stubborn some are cooperating. Those cooperating are getting some deals that I as a citizen of Nigeria I'm not happy about but at least things are being done. This I'm saying is the truth and nothing but the truth, this isn't second hand gist, this is me sitting face to face with a long time lawyer friend and he's telling me all this.

2 Likes

Re: If You Voted "Change" Then U Are The Cause Of Naija's Woes by saintikechi(m): 3:55pm On Apr 10, 2016
obailala:
Delusion of grand proportions; you are either suffering from selective amnesia or you are just suffering from ignorance, or maybe it's just a case of sentiments blocking your ability for objective judgement.

After squandering all your money on God knows what, the very second oil prices began to drop, GEJ your hero could not pay fuel importers their bills accruing from August 2014 till May 2015 when he handed over. Let me remind you of what happened in May 2015 under your GEJ since you claim to have forgotten, Nigeria suffered the worst fuel scarcity ever in history where banks had to close for business and airlines had to park their planes because there was a total lack of fuel. That is what you get when you irresponsibly spend money because you think it is plenty and then when the money dissappears, everything falls apart. Just a reminder to you that oil prices have since fallen to about half of what it was GEJ was handing over. I dont expect you to understand the implications of that though.
Did you just say GEJ gave you uninterrupted power supply?.... Did you just say GEJ gave you constant light?... Idi sure na idi okay? Your sense of history has obviously been deflated by some stinking tribal/ethnic/religious bigotry.

I know na you mumu pass. Na you go first expose your stupidity for nairaland. Wetin concern oil price with fuel scarcity? Why is there no fuel scarcity in Sudan, chad or even Ghana? You believe all the lies they tell you, and you shout sai buhari, you suffer fuel scarcity, lack of electricity, water, inflation and insecurity. Well, I wouldn't blame you, cos I can see you are obviously thinking from your anus and you are not even a fulani man..... Chai........ I guess they didn't tell you about the jihad ...... Chai ...... When the fulani's cross your path, they will kill you, if you like shout sai buhari from Nairaland to duara .... You are dead. The dullard is not your friend.

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: If You Voted "Change" Then U Are The Cause Of Naija's Woes by obailala(m): 5:26pm On Apr 10, 2016
saintikechi:

I know na you mumu pass. Na you go first expose your stupidity for nairaland. Wetin concern oil price with fuel scarcity? Why is there no fuel scarcity in Sudan, chad or even Ghana? You believe all the lies they tell you, and you shout sai buhari, you suffer fuel scarcity, lack of electricity, water, inflation and insecurity. Well, I wouldn't blame you, cos I can see you are obviously thinking from your anus and you are not even a fulani man..... Chai........ I guess they didn't tell you about the jihad ...... Chai ...... When the fulani's cross your path, they will kill you, if you like shout sai buhari from Nairaland to duara .... You are dead. The dullard is not your friend.
Forex scarcity was the reason cited by fuel importers. So if you cannot still see the link between forex scarcity and oil price drop saga, if you cannot also see the link between the oil price drop and all the other problems you mentioned, then your own case is worse than I imagined. Regarding insecurity, was your heroes administration more secure?

2 Likes

Re: If You Voted "Change" Then U Are The Cause Of Naija's Woes by saintikechi(m): 6:15pm On Apr 10, 2016
obailala:
Forex scarcity was the reason cited by fuel importers. So if you cannot still see the link between forex scarcity and oil price drop saga, if you cannot also see the link between the oil price drop and all the other problems you mentioned, then your own case is worse than I imagined. Regarding insecurity, was your heroes administration more secure?

Nonsense. Forex scarcity my blockus . Keep believing these lies APC feeds you. The problem is bad leadership, this incompetent dullard you and your likes put in aso rock has so far shown us that he is indeed clueless and knows nothing about governance. Look at cameroun, look at gabon, even ivory coast they don't experience fuel scarcity and they have steady power supply. Why must this clueless government continue to give us excuses instead of results? Forex is not the problem. Stop believing their lies, the problem is bad administration.

1 Like

Re: If You Voted "Change" Then U Are The Cause Of Naija's Woes by obailala(m): 7:16pm On Apr 10, 2016
saintikechi:

Nonsense. Forex scarcity my blockus . Keep believing these lies APC feeds you. The problem is bad leadership, this incompetent dullard you and your likes put in aso rock has so far shown us that he is indeed clueless and knows nothing about governance. Look at cameroun, look at gabon, even ivory coast they don't experience fuel scarcity and they have steady power supply. Why must this clueless government continue to give us excuses instead of results? Forex is not the problem. Stop believing their lies, the problem is bad administration.
Okay incompetence is the problem, but at least they have given a 'forex scarcity' excuse and we all know there is a forex scarcity today in Nigeria.

Now in one of you previous posts, you asked for GEJ to return and rule for 100 years. The question I ask is, what excuse did GEJ give for the darkness he handed over to Buhari after 5 years and trillions he spent on power?.... Also, what excuse did your GEJ give for the unprecedented crippling fuel scarcity Nigeria experienced in the last month of his administration?.... You think GEJ after spending 5 years and still failing in power supply is forgivable, but you think Buhari who has only just got his first budget passed last week and who has just spent less than a year should be crucified, and you think your judgement has any iota of sense?

4 Likes

Re: If You Voted "Change" Then U Are The Cause Of Naija's Woes by Achuwa1(m): 7:34pm On Apr 10, 2016
Do u have prove tht Gej spent trillions on electricity.
Re: If You Voted "Change" Then U Are The Cause Of Naija's Woes by diegwu01: 8:13pm On Apr 10, 2016
obailala:

grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: If You Voted "Change" Then U Are The Cause Of Naija's Woes by diegwu01: 8:24pm On Apr 10, 2016
saintikechi:
Sorry it's too late Sister, last year sometime around march i think, over 15million full blooded Nigerians, spread widely across Nigeria, Rejected GEJ because he was found wanting, clueless and was an embarrassment to the seat he occupied. grin grin

3 Likes

Re: If You Voted "Change" Then U Are The Cause Of Naija's Woes by wirinet(m): 8:46pm On Apr 10, 2016
livebullet:
i want to see those who voted CHANGE. Pls come and defend your votes. Why are u all silent to this govt that has no clue of how to resolve this fuel crises. Or is it PRIDE OR SHAME. Y D SILENCE.. .... GEJ was way better than this govt of empty promises. ONE CHANCE!

Did you say GEJ was way better? Maybe you just emigrated to Nigeria. There was no year we did not suffer fuel crises under GEJ. He even exited with one of the worst fuel crises in recent memory, so much so than banks and business had to shut down for lack of fuel and power.

Fuel scarcity: Banks to shut down ATMs ON MAY 25, 2015

Although the Petroleum products marketers and the Federal Government, Monday, reached an agreement over the lingering fuel crisis in the country, there are strong indications that commercial banks may close their business offices and even shut down Automated Teller Machines, ATMs, across the nation if petroleum products are not readily available.

Major Oil Marketers Association of Nigeria, MOMAN, had agreed to call off their strike action over unpaid subsidy claims and commence lifting of petroleum products nationwide.

Meanwhile, some of the commercial banks in Lagos including Guarantee Trust Bank, First City Monument Bank, FCMB, among others on Monday sent text messages to their customers on the possibility of shutting down banking operations if the situation continues.
Read more at: http://www.vanguardngr.com/2015/05/fuel-scarcity-banks-to-shut-down-atms/

2 Likes

Re: If You Voted "Change" Then U Are The Cause Of Naija's Woes by akike: 9:31pm On Apr 10, 2016
livebullet

If they are the cause of Nigeria's woes, the ones that didn't vote for him NIGERIA's WOES
Re: If You Voted "Change" Then U Are The Cause Of Naija's Woes by Nusaf: 10:22pm On Apr 10, 2016
saintikechi:

But he has been analytic about his view and all you keep saying are ' dullard, incompetence, Gabon has fuel etc'. Meanwhile, I have been following just to read ur own analysis that informed ur view, but ur comments are not different from what I expect from an illiterate village farmer. Pls analytically explain why u think GEJ is better and forget all these name-calling. @ obailala, pls u don't need to waste ur precious time on some clowns who obviously can't see beyond their nose.

2 Likes

Re: If You Voted "Change" Then U Are The Cause Of Naija's Woes by saintikechi(m): 8:48am On Apr 11, 2016
Nusaf:

But he has been analytic about his view and all you keep saying are ' dullard, incompetence, Gabon has fuel etc'. Meanwhile, I have been following just to read ur own analysis that informed ur view, but ur comments are not different from what I expect from an illiterate village farmer. Pls analytically explain why u think GEJ is better and forget all these name-calling. @ obailala, pls u don't need to waste ur precious time on some clowns who obviously can't see beyond their nose.

Use your tongue to count your teeth. If little countries like sao tome, togo and even malawi don't have fuel scarcity, and they have uninterrupted power supply, why can't the giant of africa have the same? Do these little countries not use forex? Do these little countries not import fuel? They keep giving you analysis, only to further confuse you. Bros the problem is "incompetent leadership, bad administrators and a globe trotting president who does not even know what the masses are are going through. They keep padding the budget, hoarding the forex and blaming every thing on Gej. What a shame.
Re: If You Voted "Change" Then U Are The Cause Of Naija's Woes by saintikechi(m): 8:55am On Apr 11, 2016
diegwu01:

Sorry it's too late Sister, last year sometime around march i think, over 15million full blooded Nigerians, spread widely across Nigeria, Rejected GEJ because he was found wanting, clueless and was an embarrassment to the seat he occupied. grin grin

I for say make you park well but you no get car.

Congratulations I hope you are enjoying the change you voted for.
Re: If You Voted "Change" Then U Are The Cause Of Naija's Woes by Caseless: 9:04am On Apr 11, 2016
If you support pdp in the last 16 years, then you are worst than a shekau .

1 Like

Re: If You Voted "Change" Then U Are The Cause Of Naija's Woes by Caseless: 9:08am On Apr 11, 2016
saintikechi:
Honestly I'd rather give GEJ another 100yrs to rule, [b]and continue getting constant supply of fuel and electricity [/b]than this idiot you call the dullard of duara, who has proven to be the clueless one indeed. He has no idea of governance whatsoever, he should go back to cattle rearing before he completely destroys this country.
we were getting all this under Gej? I don't know what God gave some people as a brain.
Re: If You Voted "Change" Then U Are The Cause Of Naija's Woes by Caseless: 9:09am On Apr 11, 2016
saintikechi:

I for say make you park well but you no get car.

Congratulations I hope you are enjoying the change you voted for.
sure and there's nothing you wailers can do abourrit!
Re: If You Voted "Change" Then U Are The Cause Of Naija's Woes by Caseless: 9:11am On Apr 11, 2016
foyeks2001:
@op...I voted change, still voted for change just yesterday... I give this governt till 2018...
2035 pls!
Re: If You Voted "Change" Then U Are The Cause Of Naija's Woes by Caseless: 9:12am On Apr 11, 2016
diegwu01:

we are not regretting that decision and the choice we collectively made last year. cool
Re: If You Voted "Change" Then U Are The Cause Of Naija's Woes by saintikechi(m): 9:38am On Apr 11, 2016
obailala:
Okay incompetence is the problem, but at least they have given a 'forex scarcity' excuse and we all know there is a forex scarcity today in Nigeria.

Now in one of you previous posts, you asked for GEJ to return and rule for 100 years. The question I ask is, what excuse did GEJ give for the darkness he handed over to Buhari after 5 years and trillions he spent on power?.... Also, what excuse did your GEJ give for the unprecedented crippling fuel scarcity Nigeria experienced in the last month of his administration?.... You think GEJ after spending 5 years and still failing in power supply is forgivable, but you think Buhari who has only just got his first budget passed last week and who has just spent less than a year should be crucified, and you think your judgement has any iota of sense?

For agreeing that incompetence is the problem, I throway cap for you. Now interms of power, when Gej handed over to buhari, Nigeria was producing around 4k megawatts on a daily basis. One year of buhari's rule, our production has dropped to around 2k Mega watts, and this has nothing to do with forex and the fall of oil prices. Secondly when Gej was in power, whenever there is fuel scarcity, it is usually caused by labour unions going on strike to push for one demand or another. Mainly NUPENG and PENGASSON and sometimes NLC joins in. But today these unions are all working, and we are experiencing a fuel scarcity with no solution in sight. Thirdly forex scarcity was caused by the government in order to boost the value of the naira but that policy back fired. And lastly its high time APC, buhari and its supporters starts looking for solutions and stop dwelling in the past by blaming Gej and PDP for buhari's incompetence, cluelessnes and illiteracy.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: If You Voted "Change" Then U Are The Cause Of Naija's Woes by Goke7: 9:44am On Apr 11, 2016
All these small small boys pdp are using sef, na wa o, which time school go resume jor, make dem allow us hear word, they are just too restless during this holiday

1 Like

Re: If You Voted "Change" Then U Are The Cause Of Naija's Woes by Goke7: 9:44am On Apr 11, 2016
All these small small boys pdp are suing sef, na wa o, which time school go resume jor, make dem allow us hear word, they are just too restless during this holiday

(1) (2) (Reply)

What Are Yorubas, Igbos And Hausas On NL Fighting Each Other For? / Tell Me What Happened While I Was Away - Buhari / Efforts Being Made To Get Nnamdi Kanu Negotiate With Fg

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 84
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.