Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,030 members, 7,835,495 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 10:49 AM

Mother Of 5 Found Dead In Hotel Room - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Mother Of 5 Found Dead In Hotel Room (1018 Views)

'I Beg My Husband For Sex, Sometimes He Gives Me Half Chop' - Mother Of 5 / Wedding Of 42-Year-Old Folasade Dairo, A Nigerian Mother Of 4 In USA / 62-Year-Old Mother Of 5 Weds 75-Year-Old Man In Delta State (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Mother Of 5 Found Dead In Hotel Room by zik4ever: 12:08pm On Apr 10, 2016
A mother of five children was found dead in a hotel room in Apapa area of Lagos State, on Friday afternoon. The woman identified as Mama Joy who runs a restaurant close to police dog section in Apapa was found dead in the hotel situated along Randle Road, Apapa.

The management of the hotel was said to have alerted the divisional police officer of Apapa police station, SP Rotimi Odutona, and he swiftly sent a team of policemen to the scene. LEADERSHIP gathered that the hotel staff had waited for the guest (s) in the room to check out after their time had expired but to no avail.

A source at the station disclosed that after several knocks without an answer they had to force the door of the room open. The staff were shocked to see one of their guests dead in the hotel room. SP Odutona was said to have invited the staff on duty to make statement. The relations of the deceased and her children were also at Apapa police station, crying like babies. One of the police sergeants at the station said there was no visible injury on the corpse and her partner she allegedly came in with was nowhere to be found.
http://www.leadership.ng/news/516831/mother-5-found-dead-hotel-room
Re: Mother Of 5 Found Dead In Hotel Room by oglalasioux(m): 12:10pm On Apr 10, 2016
Romp gone awry. The shame on the children will be legend.

1 Like

Re: Mother Of 5 Found Dead In Hotel Room by hungryboy(m): 1:01pm On Apr 10, 2016
E come dey like say na only the Woman dey Bleep for that street,

E fit even be say e don tey were the woman Bleep sef,

She been just wan recharge her batteries after a long time ,

Na him the whole vehicle come shutdown.

Rip mama Joy,
May our vehicles not shutdown, when we want to recharge our batteries.

1 Like

Re: Mother Of 5 Found Dead In Hotel Room by emilyone(f): 3:22pm On Apr 10, 2016
Some women sef, after five children still wan dance shoki lipsrsealed
Re: Mother Of 5 Found Dead In Hotel Room by naijathings(m): 4:42am On Apr 11, 2016
oglalasioux:
Romp gone awry. The shame on the children will be legend.

very bad scar on their memories of their mother. very sad.

1 Like

Re: Mother Of 5 Found Dead In Hotel Room by naijathings(m): 4:46am On Apr 11, 2016
emilyone:
Some women sef, after five children still wan dance shoki lipsrsealed

which kain talk b this ?
so as she born 5 children mean say she don turn to stone wey no get feeling and desires abi ?

when pig ask him mama why her mouth long, the mama tell am say he go know when e grow.

shey u too be woman

2 Likes

Re: Mother Of 5 Found Dead In Hotel Room by Pidggin(f): 6:05pm On Apr 11, 2016
From the story I heard it seems her husband was not satisfying her hence her wrong decision to go outside. The Police man who was narrating the story said they were all worried about her after her husband and daughter informed them that she hadn't returned home. However after it was discovered that she had died having sex in a hotel room, they no longer felt sorry for her.
Re: Mother Of 5 Found Dead In Hotel Room by pointstores(m): 7:03pm On Apr 11, 2016
These days with mysterious thing lord have mercy

(1) (Reply)

17 Childhood Insults That Pains… You Will Only Remember If You Were An Ajepako. / "My Mum Dresses Up Before Me" (must Read!) / What Is The Best Job For A Man

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.