Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,260 members, 7,818,886 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 07:20 AM

NTEL- Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ) - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / NTEL- Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ) (1203 Views)

Which Is The Most Frequently Used App On Your Phone? / How To Reserve Your Ntel Sim Card And Also Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ) / Ntel Makes First Volte Call In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

NTEL- Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ) by flexty(m): 4:34pm On Apr 10, 2016
1. How may I reserve my new mobile number for ntel’s LTE network?
Go to ntel’s website: www.ntel.com.ng
Click “Reserve Your Number” in the top most menu
Provide us with a few personal details: these will enable us to correctly register your ntel number and, also, to send
you updates and special offers connected with our upcoming LTE network launch
Click on “generate a random number” or “choose your own number” and follow the next steps
Click on “reserve now” to choose your preferred number
On completion of your reservation, ntel will send you an email confirming the details of numbers reserved against your name
Look out for news of ntel’s market launch: when it is announced, you will be notified to complete the activation of an ntel LTE
subscription on your new number
Please remember to bring original ID documents (driver’s licence, international passport, national ID card) corresponding
to your registration details when you come to activate your new ntel number
2. How much will it cost to reserve an ntel number?
No fees apply to the reservation of ntel mobile telephone numbers.
3. What do ntel numbers start with?
Our initial number range starts with 0804.
4. Can I reserve any number I choose?
You can reserve any number of your choice that is currently available.
5. How many ntel mobile numbers may I reserve?
Each individual is entitled to reserve up to a maximum of five (5) numbers against his/her personal identity.
6. When will I be able to use my new ntel number?
When the ntel network is launched.
7. When will ntel’s LTE network be launched?
ntel’s LTE network will be launched shortly. Once the launch is announced, customers who have reserved numbers will be contacted and notified to visit the nearest ntel sales centre to be SIM-activated and enrolled as customers.
8. Why can’t I find the number I am looking for?
Each ntel number is available on a ‘first come, first served’ basis, so the earlier you reserve your own selection, the better the chances that you will get your first choice/s.
9. For how long will the ntel number(s) I have reserved be retained for my eventual SIM activation?
Your new ntel number will be set aside 90 days, from the date of our commercial launch. Reserved ntel numbers that are not activated within this 90-day period (from the date of our commercial launch) will be returned to our number range pool and made available, once again, for new reservations.
10. What requirements must I fulfil to reserve an ntel mobile number?
Simply submit a few personal details and select a number or numbers of your choosing:
• On completion of your reservation, ntel will send you an email confirming the details of numbers reserved against your name
• Ensure that these identity details match those of the ID you intend to use to complete your subsequent SIM activation
11. How can I SIM activate my reserved ntel number?
Simply visit one of ntel’s new sales centres(locations will be published widely and directly to prospective customers who have registered ntel numbers). Present the physical or electronic versions of your reservation’s confirmation along with matching original ID details and you will be SIM-activated and enrolled as a customer on ntel’s LTE network.
12. Can people residing outside Lagos, Abuja and Port Harcourt reserve an ntel number?
Yes, this number reservation opportunity is available across Nigeria.
However, at its original launch ntel’s services will be available in Lagos, Abuja and Port Harcourt and while customers outside these areas may SIM activate their ntel number(s), they will have to wait a little longer to use ntel’s services in their local areas.
13. What is an LTE network?
An LTE network is the latest generation of mobile network that features the most advanced technology for mobile communications. LTE is designed to carry large amounts of data associated with modern communications at high-speed with an emphasis on video traffic, the most demanding category of traffic on today’s mobile networks.
LTE features super fast call connect time, using voice over LTE, and high-speed access to the Internet. These features enable a richer range of products and services to be provided to mobile customers, including video-based services not previously available to mobile customers in Nigeria.
14. I do not have an email address. What can I do?
A valid email account is required for us to send your confirmation details.
Notification of successful number reservations will also be sent to you via email immediately after submission of your request. If you don’t have an email address, you can register for an account at any of the free email sites on the Internet such as Gmail, Yahoo, etc.
15. Where can I find out more information about ntel’s products and services?
More information about ntel’s products and services will be made available at ntel.com.ng very soon.
Source: http://www.ntel.com.ng/
Re: NTEL- Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ) by flexty(m): 4:42pm On Apr 10, 2016
Nigeria is enjoying the dividends of the privatization of the communications industry...
Re: NTEL- Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ) by Simplesoul05(m): 4:59pm On Apr 10, 2016
Re: NTEL- Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ) by ican2020: 7:47pm On Apr 10, 2016
What data plans do they have at moment and there cost
Re: NTEL- Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ) by mjames: 9:21pm On Apr 10, 2016
Good info
Re: NTEL- Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ) by sunch(m): 9:35pm On Apr 10, 2016
Booked
Re: NTEL- Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ) by holuwabumi: 9:51pm On Apr 10, 2016
Re: NTEL- Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ) by ourema(f): 6:26am On Apr 11, 2016
I have completed the online application for now. I don't know if I will be given the number. The form provided online says an existing number but I don't have any

(1) (Reply)

2 Different Data Sub Plans For The Same Line In The Same Month; Is It Proper?2 / International Destination Bundles.. / Don't Fall Victim ! How To Quickly Identify Fake Memory Cards

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.