Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,821 members, 7,824,412 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 09:45 AM

I Am Only 24 And I Am Diagnosed Of Impotency, Why Is Life So Unfair? - Health (20) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / I Am Only 24 And I Am Diagnosed Of Impotency, Why Is Life So Unfair? (80291 Views)

Lady Diagnosed With Cancer At 23 And Had Her Eggs Frozen, Shares Her Story. PICS / Man Reveals How He Almost Killed Himself After Being Diagnosed Of Vitiligo / I Was Recently Diagnosed With The HPV Virus (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Am Only 24 And I Am Diagnosed Of Impotency, Why Is Life So Unfair? by kinkie(f): 8:55am On Apr 13, 2016
BiafranNigerian:

You can heal skin by altering it’s pH & microbial (Malassezia) profile. Skin conditions such as Psoriasis, Eczema, atopic dermatitis, Dandruff, dry skin, Tinea Versicolor, Rosacea, Seborrhoeic dermatitis, Acne are in many cases thought to be caused by the fungus Malassezia.

Few people know this but natural healthy skin has a pH around 4. That is quite acidic and actually a good thing. Acidic pH helps maintain skin integrity and keeps beneficial flora attached to the skin and bad flora such as fungus away.

Therefore it is critical the skin pH be around 4 or ideally slightly lower, while keeping the pH of the internal organs at higher pH on its alkaline state.

In essence, use 4 teaspoonful of Apple Cider Vinegar in half a glass of water to rub on the affected skin while half a teaspoonful of baking soda in a glass of water of water should be ingested twice a day for a week. The idea is to keep the blood in alkaline state of pH of 9 but the skin on acidic state of pH of 4. The application on the skin can continue until result appear, it is recommended that the ingestion should be conducted within the interval of 2 weeks in a month.
wow I really appreciate the reply..

4 teaspoonful of Apple cider vinegar in a glass to rub on affected should be exhausted for one application or multiple application for the whole day. and how many minutes should it be left on the skin?

also apart from the infection, would this solution clear of the spots and return a clear smooth unwrinkled skin.. that's one of my major concern..

I just don't have confidence walking when I have to wear a skirt. thanks.
Re: I Am Only 24 And I Am Diagnosed Of Impotency, Why Is Life So Unfair? by Nobody: 9:16am On Apr 13, 2016
kinkie:
wow I really appreciate the reply..

4 teaspoonful of Apple cider vinegar in a glass to rub on affected should be exhausted for one application or multiple application for the whole day. and how many minutes should it be left on the skin?

also apart from the infection, would this solution clear of the spots and return a clear smooth unwrinkled skin.. that's one of my major concern..

I just don't have confidence walking when I have to wear a skirt. thanks.
You can always extrapolate the measure to any volume you desire. Use same concentration. It wont hurt your skin if stays there for an hour or more, but these works wonderfully cos they are naturally organic substances. Its a toner also, when you apply it consistently, it will definitely tone the skin. Fill a small container with half-measure of water the other half of ACV and use cotton or smooth cloth to apply on the region constantly, it fades away spots. That is tested and trusted.

1 Like

Re: I Am Only 24 And I Am Diagnosed Of Impotency, Why Is Life So Unfair? by CFCNigeria(m): 9:29am On Apr 13, 2016
Don't worry bro.You can contact Dr. Thomas from chennai, India. He has delivered 18,000 IVF/ICSI babies world wide. God has a plan for every thing so Never Give up, trust in god. I'm sure you will get a baby.

http://chennaifertilitycenter.com/nigeria

1 Like

Re: I Am Only 24 And I Am Diagnosed Of Impotency, Why Is Life So Unfair? by buklarbest: 11:41am On Apr 13, 2016
I have sent you a mail andi will be expectiing your reply very soon
BiafranNigerian:

Make a paste of baking soda with water...or simply make suspension of baking soda and water..rub it on the spot to alter the pH of the place and follow up with altering the pH of the blood intermittently with the oral treatment.
Re: I Am Only 24 And I Am Diagnosed Of Impotency, Why Is Life So Unfair? by foreman: 11:47am On Apr 13, 2016
Grossintel

I am happy you finally did the right thing. I am sure you must have learnt one or two things from this episode. As you grow older you are going to realize that people are in much worse condition than you are and are doing much worse things than begging to get solution to their problem- with no progress.

The lesson you learnt here are the softer or subtle skills to living and not how good we look or how competent we are. I am telling you this because these are things I learnt when it was almost too late. You will find this useful even when you get married.

I believe your problem is manageable. Unbelievable number of men have been there before.

2 Likes

Re: I Am Only 24 And I Am Diagnosed Of Impotency, Why Is Life So Unfair? by Mekus68: 11:55am On Apr 13, 2016
kennyddonn:
what is promicon? where can one get that
Its a drug that can boost ur manliness,,,improves ur erection, improves male sex hormones n makes u last longer etc.
U can get it in any pharmacy shop.
Re: I Am Only 24 And I Am Diagnosed Of Impotency, Why Is Life So Unfair? by Optimisticgondy(m): 6:06pm On Apr 13, 2016
BiafranNigerian:
You can always extrapolate the measure to any volume you desire. Use same concentration. It wont hurt your skin if stays there for an hour or more, but these works wonderfully cos they are naturally organic substances. Its a toner also, when you apply it consistently, it will definitely tone the skin. Fill a small container with half-measure of water the other half of ACV and use cotton or smooth cloth to apply on the region constantly, it fades away spots. That is tested and trusted.
Sir, can you recommend an online website I can get ACV? All the popular supermarkets and pharmaceutical stores have no idea of what it is?
Re: I Am Only 24 And I Am Diagnosed Of Impotency, Why Is Life So Unfair? by Nobody: 6:17pm On Apr 13, 2016
Optimisticgondy:
Sir, can you recommend an online website I can get ACV? All the popular supermarkets and pharmaceutical stores have no idea of what it is?

https://www dot jumia dot com dot ng/catalog/?q=Apple+Cider+Vinegar
Re: I Am Only 24 And I Am Diagnosed Of Impotency, Why Is Life So Unfair? by Optimisticgondy(m): 7:05pm On Apr 13, 2016
BiafranNigerian:

https://www dot jumia dot com dot ng/catalog/?q=Apple+Cider+Vinegar
Thanks Sir..but comments on this thread https://www.nairaland.com/2443998/jumia-no-longer-trustworthy are very very discouraging.
Re: I Am Only 24 And I Am Diagnosed Of Impotency, Why Is Life So Unfair? by nkhay(f): 9:09pm On Apr 13, 2016
Wow!! Grossintel I'm happy you finally made peace with BiafranNigerian... I pray you get the solution you deserve. God bless you two!
Re: I Am Only 24 And I Am Diagnosed Of Impotency, Why Is Life So Unfair? by kinkie(f): 9:24pm On Apr 13, 2016
Optimisticgondy:
its sold on Konga. make a search of ACV in the searchbox on Konga. you'll see lot of results.. I plan to get one on Konga or shop rite Ikeja soon .learnt Bragg is the best with the mother intact..
Re: I Am Only 24 And I Am Diagnosed Of Impotency, Why Is Life So Unfair? by kinkie(f): 9:27pm On Apr 13, 2016
BiafranNigerian:
thank you..

would get the ACV next week.. can't wait to start

I hope it won't bleach my skin.. I'm dark skinned
Re: I Am Only 24 And I Am Diagnosed Of Impotency, Why Is Life So Unfair? by iamtomi(f): 9:40pm On Apr 13, 2016
Krisan234:
If they tell them to wake up their sex organs at a tender age, they'ld be forming Jagaban Christian background, Now that the thing don lose hope of doing its main work that is not urinating with it, why u come dey complain? Mtchews.
Get out of here!! you look like a rodent angry
Re: I Am Only 24 And I Am Diagnosed Of Impotency, Why Is Life So Unfair? by Optimisticgondy(m): 10:11pm On Apr 13, 2016
kinkie:
its sold on Konga. make a search of ACV in the searchbox on Konga. you'll see lot of results.. I plan to get one on Konga or shop rite Ikeja soon .learnt Bragg is the best with the mother intact..
It'll better u get it at shoprite..reviews about konga and jumia are too bad..google it
Re: I Am Only 24 And I Am Diagnosed Of Impotency, Why Is Life So Unfair? by red19: 11:12pm On Apr 13, 2016
@ biafran nigeria,is the soda same as bicarbonate soda?
Re: I Am Only 24 And I Am Diagnosed Of Impotency, Why Is Life So Unfair? by Nobody: 11:29pm On Apr 13, 2016
flightz:
just some extracts here and there

Try get some edition
Re: I Am Only 24 And I Am Diagnosed Of Impotency, Why Is Life So Unfair? by mrstheo(f): 1:31am On Apr 14, 2016
BiafranNigerian:

Make a paste of baking soda with water...or simply make suspension of baking soda and water..rub it on the spot to alter the pH of the place and follow up with altering the pH of the blood intermittently with the oral treatment.
hello biafranNigeria, kudos for all ur recommendations on this thread.. I have learnt one or two things from ur shared knowledge. Pls I need help on how to treat ring worm cos we've bought antibiotics and some cream to treat the infections but it not working. The infections is not only in one spot but all over the body. Pls help me my brother. Waiting for ur reply.
Re: I Am Only 24 And I Am Diagnosed Of Impotency, Why Is Life So Unfair? by buklarbest: 5:14am On Apr 14, 2016
....i bought soime herbs 3weeks ago,bt i'm yet to see any change...its really killing me as i dnt knw what to do
BiafranNigerian:
Re: I Am Only 24 And I Am Diagnosed Of Impotency, Why Is Life So Unfair? by vickifeanyi47(m): 6:18am On Apr 14, 2016
please house .what's the common name for potassium pamnganate...
Re: I Am Only 24 And I Am Diagnosed Of Impotency, Why Is Life So Unfair? by Nobody: 7:20am On Apr 14, 2016
kinkie:
thank you..

would get the ACV next week.. can't wait to start

I hope it won't bleach my skin.. I'm dark skinned
Tone is different from bleaching. It doesnt bleach, enhances the texture of the skin.
Re: I Am Only 24 And I Am Diagnosed Of Impotency, Why Is Life So Unfair? by Nobody: 7:29am On Apr 14, 2016
mrstheo:
hello biafranNigeria, kudos for all ur recommendations on this thread.. I have learnt one or two things from ur shared knowledge. Pls I need help on how to treat ring worm cos we've bought antibiotics and some cream to treat the infections but it not working. The infections is not only in one spot but all over the body. Pls help me my brother. Waiting for ur reply.
The fact that its all over the body means its circulated through the blood. Check your blood pH and I will assume its acidic, but go for a test to be sure. When you confirm the acidity level of the blood. Normal arterial blood pH = 7.41 and venous blood pH = 7.36. Because the normal pH of arterial blood is 7.41, a person is considered to have acidosis when the pH of blood falls below this value and to have alkalosis when the pH rises above 7.41

If you have acidosis, then use Baking Soda and lemon recipe, but you have alkalosis use the ACV recipe, to regulate your blood to normal. I strongly believe the pH of your blood is higher than normal in which case I recommend the lemon-baking soda treatment and the infection will totally disappear. Do yourself a favor, stay off meat, go vegan and your body will be restored to organic default mode, the way it was intended to be. You might be worried how you will get your protein needs without meat, trust me there are many plant proteins out there with omega 3, dont be lazy, do a little research and get those avocado, beans, nuts, seeds, lentils etc. Lets face it, men need to enter the kitchen sometimes and make themselves smoothies in the morning. I do it myself, even though I have cook and other domestic staff.
Re: I Am Only 24 And I Am Diagnosed Of Impotency, Why Is Life So Unfair? by bigbrighthology(m): 8:35am On Apr 14, 2016
Please friends am seriously in need of an intelligent and visionary and God. Fearing girl who is into medical field, Dr, Nursing, Surgion etc for a serious relationship. I know it may sound akward using this medium but all I care is result and what works not d medium it came. Here is my BB pin 334B1C46. I live in lagos and am a graduate of Linguistics and Comm. Work @ FPL/RF MM, Inter Airport. Thanks oh let's I forget am Bright by name.
Re: I Am Only 24 And I Am Diagnosed Of Impotency, Why Is Life So Unfair? by Jennifer89(f): 8:40am On Apr 14, 2016
BiafranNigerian kekwanu? pleas i need your help. What can i use to get rid of skin tags on my face? secondly have hyperpigmentation on my skin is there remedy for it?
Re: I Am Only 24 And I Am Diagnosed Of Impotency, Why Is Life So Unfair? by mrstheo(f): 8:45am On Apr 14, 2016
BiafranNigerian:
The fact that its all over the body means its circulated through the blood. Check your blood pH and I will assume its acidic, but go for a test to be sure. When you confirm the acidity level of the blood. Normal arterial blood pH = 7.41 and venous blood pH = 7.36. Because the normal pH of arterial blood is 7.41, a person is considered to have acidosis when the pH of blood falls below this value and to have alkalosis when the pH rises above 7.41

If you have acidosis, then use Baking Soda and lemon recipe, but you have alkalosis use the ACV recipe, to regulate your blood to normal. I strongly believe the pH of your blood is higher than normal in which case I recommend the lemon-baking soda treatment and the infection will totally disappear. Do yourself a favor, stay off meat, go vegan and your body will be restored to organic default mode, the way it was intended to be. You might be worried how you will get your protein needs without meat, trust me there are many plant proteins out there with omega 3, dont be lazy, do a little research and get those avocado, beans, nuts, seeds, lentils etc. Lets face it, men need to enter the kitchen sometimes and make themselves smoothies in the morning. I do it myself, even though I have cook and other domestic staff.
thank you so much, I appreciate
Re: I Am Only 24 And I Am Diagnosed Of Impotency, Why Is Life So Unfair? by Philgbeee(m): 9:16am On Apr 14, 2016
iamtomi:
Get out of here!! you look like a rodent angry
...haba..rodent?that was rather too harsh a comparism ..lol
Re: I Am Only 24 And I Am Diagnosed Of Impotency, Why Is Life So Unfair? by Nobody: 9:25am On Apr 14, 2016
Jennifer89:
BiafranNigerian kekwanu? pleas i need your help. What can i use to get rid of skin tags on my face? secondly have hyperpigmentation on my skin is there remedy for it?

The response should be odima, right ? I will learn Igbo someday when I have chance. Yep, any moisturizer with SPF rating upwards of 30, used consistently will do. Try Olay products SPF50 etc or simply go natural. Baking Soda paste, (mix baking soda with water to form a paste, like toothpaste), cover the areas with it and wash off after 30 minutes, rinse thoroughly with distilled water to get rid of excess and apply any SPF30 to SPF50 moisturizer to get rid of melanin and protect the area and you are good. There are countless ways to get great skin, when was the last time you get face massage ? Do it consistently. And i realize most ladies just enter the shops to pick up their make-ups without skin test. All of our sicknesses are self-induced, either by our actions or in-actions (negligence).

1 Like

Re: I Am Only 24 And I Am Diagnosed Of Impotency, Why Is Life So Unfair? by Nobody: 9:28am On Apr 14, 2016
red19:
@ biafran nigeria,is the soda same as bicarbonate soda?
Baking soda is Sodium Bicarbonate, Yes.
Re: I Am Only 24 And I Am Diagnosed Of Impotency, Why Is Life So Unfair? by buklarbest: 9:31am On Apr 14, 2016
BiafranNigerian,pls why are you not replying to my post? Pls i beg u in God's holy name...i need ur kindid advice on ds issue.
Re: I Am Only 24 And I Am Diagnosed Of Impotency, Why Is Life So Unfair? by Nobody: 9:33am On Apr 14, 2016
bigbrighthology:
Please friends am seriously in need of an intelligent and visionary and God. Fearing girl who is into medical field, Dr, Nursing, Surgion etc for a serious relationship. I know it may sound akward using this medium but all I care is result and what works not d medium it came. Here is my BB pin 334B1C46. I live in lagos and am a graduate of Linguistics and Comm. Work @ FPL/RF MM, Inter Airport. Thanks oh let's I forget am Bright by name.
Love isnt a requirement anymore ?
Re: I Am Only 24 And I Am Diagnosed Of Impotency, Why Is Life So Unfair? by Nobody: 9:35am On Apr 14, 2016
Optimisticgondy:
Thanks Sir..but comments on this thread https://www.nairaland.com/2443998/jumia-no-longer-trustworthy are very very discouraging.
I dont know about others, but I pay them at delivery after accessing the goods and actually like what I ordered.
Re: I Am Only 24 And I Am Diagnosed Of Impotency, Why Is Life So Unfair? by Nobody: 9:36am On Apr 14, 2016
buklarbest:
BiafranNigerian,pls why are you not replying to my post? Pls i beg u in God's holy name...i need ur kindid advice on ds issue.
Havent seen that post, was I mentioned ?
Re: I Am Only 24 And I Am Diagnosed Of Impotency, Why Is Life So Unfair? by buklarbest: 9:39am On Apr 14, 2016
BiafranNigerian,this is my question,pls sir,tell me something...ur advice will go a long way in saving my life.
...i bought soime herbs 3weeks ago,bt i'm yet to see any change...its really killing me as i dnt knw what to do
[/quote]

(1) (2) (3) ... (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) (Reply)

What's This On My Thighs & Under My Scrotum? Please Help (Viewers Discretion) / Male Organ Is Prone To Damage, Protect Yours / See Why You Should Not Trust Weight Loss Transformation Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.