Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,936 members, 7,814,172 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 08:24 AM

I Am Only 24 And I Am Diagnosed Of Impotency, Why Is Life So Unfair? - Health (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / I Am Only 24 And I Am Diagnosed Of Impotency, Why Is Life So Unfair? (80129 Views)

Lady Diagnosed With Cancer At 23 And Had Her Eggs Frozen, Shares Her Story. PICS / Man Reveals How He Almost Killed Himself After Being Diagnosed Of Vitiligo / I Was Recently Diagnosed With The HPV Virus (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (24) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Am Only 24 And I Am Diagnosed Of Impotency, Why Is Life So Unfair? by OlowoB(m): 7:21pm On Apr 10, 2016
Flameneo:

I was like you before God came to my rescue.
Continue trusting in God for a healing.

My own deliverance came on a sunny afternoon on sunday, I was seated listening to pastor Adeboye of the redeem christian church preach on television and he made a decree Concerning my situation, and I claimed it.

For the first I saw my joystick raising and falling.
..............and since that day impotency has been an issue of the past

Wow this is a great testimony. You just made me to think really deep and appreciate God the more.

Bless you bro, your miracle will be forever permanent.

8 Likes

Re: I Am Only 24 And I Am Diagnosed Of Impotency, Why Is Life So Unfair? by olajigaolamide: 7:21pm On Apr 10, 2016
There is God and nothing can be impossible for him
Re: I Am Only 24 And I Am Diagnosed Of Impotency, Why Is Life So Unfair? by onoslove(f): 7:22pm On Apr 10, 2016
BiafranNigerian:
Well, I think attitude is everything, I had expected you to ask me for the solution to your Erectile Dysfunction, which I took time to pen down, then what I got was you asking me to re-read your post slowly. Sorry bro, carry your cross until you get humble enough or be humbled by nature. It took me many decades to figure it out what I wanted to share for free.
if you have the solution, Pls share with him. Didn't see anywhere where he was rude in his statement. Na woa, if men were God.

1 Like

Re: I Am Only 24 And I Am Diagnosed Of Impotency, Why Is Life So Unfair? by Eisrael(m): 7:22pm On Apr 10, 2016
I feel your problem and I know how you are feeling at the moment. Have you heard of Ruzu herbal bitters? it will surely work for because I know of a friend who used it and he is Free today, you can also google it to know more about the Ruzu bitters.
Re: I Am Only 24 And I Am Diagnosed Of Impotency, Why Is Life So Unfair? by Nobody: 7:22pm On Apr 10, 2016
BiafranNigerian:
Well, I think attitude is everything, I had expected you to ask me for the solution to your Erectile Dysfunction, which I took time to pen down, then what I got was you asking me to re-read your post slowly. Sorry bro, carry your cross until you get humble enough or be humbled by nature. It took me many decades to figure it out what I wanted to share for free.
I think you also proud, you would have given the cure right away not waiting for him to ask you personally or perhaps beg you first. Sometimes we think others are proud unknown to us we 're the proud ones.

7 Likes

Re: I Am Only 24 And I Am Diagnosed Of Impotency, Why Is Life So Unfair? by ladenz(m): 7:24pm On Apr 10, 2016
Cutehector:
why are u being stvpid? Who created the dick? Huh?

Ah ah. E no reach may you abuse am na. Haba
Re: I Am Only 24 And I Am Diagnosed Of Impotency, Why Is Life So Unfair? by OlowoB(m): 7:24pm On Apr 10, 2016
uwadia79:
my broda,thank God for u, I am 37years my joystick is below 3inches I have not expirience puberty,all my siblings are married and u say u get problem.go thank God for ur life
No girlfriend no sex I hide from my peers

Honestly this thread has made me seen so many things people are passing through and how I take so many things for granted.

Bro, please keep on believing. I am sure you must have been to so many clinics, bro please try visiting a church and go fasting and praying (if you are a Christian..... I recommend MFM, winners or Redeem)

I know it sounds stupid referring you to a church but bro, God works in mysterious ways.

You will testify no matter what. God bless you.

8 Likes

Re: I Am Only 24 And I Am Diagnosed Of Impotency, Why Is Life So Unfair? by Utchman1: 7:26pm On Apr 10, 2016
Do not kill yourself my dear. There has to be a solution even if it very expensive. People can always do betel money for you.
Re: I Am Only 24 And I Am Diagnosed Of Impotency, Why Is Life So Unfair? by Nobody: 7:26pm On Apr 10, 2016
SylarsMcQuins:

You have a very big problem....
Very big one bro. She is still the same psycho who said the father of a kidnapped baby girl shouldn't bother being worried about the child since he has other children. There are many mad people in Nigeria with Internet access

11 Likes

Re: I Am Only 24 And I Am Diagnosed Of Impotency, Why Is Life So Unfair? by donfelix4sure(m): 7:26pm On Apr 10, 2016
My broda.Man has limitations.God is unlimited.Watever suggestion u are takin,plz remember God.I know it's an error.You werent made dat way.If God wldnt repair it,He ll sure replace it.Hold Him tight.No consultin prayr houses,do it urself.Get ur healin frm His word.
Am waitin for ur testimony.You cant just die lik dat.
Re: I Am Only 24 And I Am Diagnosed Of Impotency, Why Is Life So Unfair? by daillest: 7:26pm On Apr 10, 2016
z

5 Likes

Re: I Am Only 24 And I Am Diagnosed Of Impotency, Why Is Life So Unfair? by AkaGum(m): 7:27pm On Apr 10, 2016
bros let me introduce you to the healer . he said in .Jeremiah 32:27 I am the God of all flesh (including your flesh)is there anything too hard for to do?

I was healed of a heart and kidney condition. if God can heal me there is no case on this earth he cant crack.

Jesus said that in mark 9:23 that all THINGS are possible to him that believeth.

what you need is the currency of spiritual kingdom. FAITH Roman 10:17 faith cometh by hearing and hearing by the word of God

Jesus purchased your salvation and healing the same day 2000 years ago. he paid for it in full. what it will cost you are (1) believe and (2)your time

I have so much info to pass across free teachings and free book. videos on youtube and the internet u need to feed,chew and meditate on. SMS only 09052672003

John 9 New King James Version (NKJV)

A Man Born Blind Receives Sight.

9 Now as Jesus passed by, He saw a man who was blind from birth. 2 And His disciples asked Him, saying, “Rabbi, who sinned, this man or his parents, that he was born blind?”

3 Jesus answered, “Neither this man nor his parents sinned, but that the works of God should be revealed in him. 4 I[a] must work the works of Him who sent Me while it is day; the night is coming when no one can work. 5 As long as I am in the world, I am the light of the world.”

6 When He had said these things, He spat on the ground and made clay with the saliva; and He anointed the eyes of the blind man with the clay. 7 And He said to him, “Go, wash in the pool of Siloam” (which is translated, Sent). So he went and washed, and came back seeing.

Bros this happened so that the works of God will be revealed through you. You, you family and others will know Jesus and glorify him after you receive ur miracle

9 Likes

Re: I Am Only 24 And I Am Diagnosed Of Impotency, Why Is Life So Unfair? by torqque7(m): 7:27pm On Apr 10, 2016
missyadorable:

NOBODY...am a Mrs and a mother to be soon
You are an embarrassment to humanity,at your age and level in life(married soon to be a mum)one would expect some maturity and wisdom from you but you truly are a disappointment, you are pregnant do you know if your baby will come with a problem too?you are not God,anything can happen to anyone,pls watch what comes out of your mouth,thank God say you no be God o..you must be a VERY wicked woman.I pity your husband cos your type fit kill am.

7 Likes

Re: I Am Only 24 And I Am Diagnosed Of Impotency, Why Is Life So Unfair? by ojuolu(m): 7:28pm On Apr 10, 2016
missyadorable:
This is what fits some of you guys

If your pen.is and hormones were working properly,by now you would be on nairaland bragging about your sexual exploits with hoes and bitch.es

Or be a baby daddy,impregnate girls and deny

Honestly,i dont pity you.
I can't believe I am reading this from a sane human being. Can't you keep your thought to yourself if you don't know what to say instead of vomiting this thrash? Haba!

8 Likes

Re: I Am Only 24 And I Am Diagnosed Of Impotency, Why Is Life So Unfair? by OlowoB(m): 7:28pm On Apr 10, 2016
Tonycart:
Bro out problems comes with different packages. Just few months to my eighteen yrs i hard a terrible accident that left me paralysed from waist down and by nest week it will be my fifteen yrs living as a paraplegia, why dis story is just to tell you to hang on cos greater things will happen. For now i can't stand not to talk of erection

Bro you just made me shed tears. Honestly, God deserves to slap me. I take Gods mercies too much for granted.

Bro you just made me appreciate God the more and also made me know that no matter the challenges of life, once we are determined, there will always be the inner strength to fight on.

Thanks for sharing your story cos you just don't know how many people you have challenged positively.

Remain blessed bro.

15 Likes

Re: I Am Only 24 And I Am Diagnosed Of Impotency, Why Is Life So Unfair? by talk2oc: 7:29pm On Apr 10, 2016
Dear Grossintel. I can understand your pain. I have a similar problem and I was not aware until after my weeding. My wife and I decided to stay and fight together when we found out. First we went to hospital and ran series of test after which some medications we prescribed. Unfortunately non worked after one year. We did our own research and made a discovery of a certain fertility drug manufactured in Germany and we called our Dr.and she gave approval for us to use it. The drug was not here in Nigeria and we imported it from Germany. After taken it for 3 months we went for tests and I was completely healed and two months later my wife got pregnant. You can give it a trial and stay positive. Is never your fault

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Am Only 24 And I Am Diagnosed Of Impotency, Why Is Life So Unfair? by Switup: 7:29pm On Apr 10, 2016
Thylord:
you are a stuupid ediot and a foolissh nonentity for addressing the op in that manner,what do u even know,crabshiitt like you.animal go and sit down you are a bomfool.someone is going through emotional trauma instead of you to be sensitive with what you say,you are being irration,dont worry something worse than that will befall and that your tiny scrotum.
my dear.... u just did wats in d mind of some peeps.... more than five different nlders have pleaded yet d person seems so stone hearted..... am guessing he aint following d thread anymore....

truely.... if some men had d power of God
smh

1 Like

Re: I Am Only 24 And I Am Diagnosed Of Impotency, Why Is Life So Unfair? by Nobody: 7:30pm On Apr 10, 2016
topelenege:
Search for Dr Turek on the net. He is the only urologist I know has broken untold boundaries in the field of azoospemia.

Don't loose hope.

http://theturekclinic.com/
pls where is this clinic located?
Re: I Am Only 24 And I Am Diagnosed Of Impotency, Why Is Life So Unfair? by Abbey2sam(m): 7:30pm On Apr 10, 2016
Ginaz:
So sorry dear,cant imagine how you will be feeling. Please don't get depressed. I which I was there to hold you, must have been shocking for you.

Don't forget I care, o.p please don't be depressed. When there is will, there is life.

"Hugs him" cry

not sure if this was sarcastically written or

it really came from good intention

back to topic; truth be told,you need to get a solution ASAP
but, keep this at the back of your mind,no problem is unsurmountable
Re: I Am Only 24 And I Am Diagnosed Of Impotency, Why Is Life So Unfair? by Nobody: 7:31pm On Apr 10, 2016
grossintel:
sperm analysis was collected from masturbation. Somehow am able to attain a little eirection via masturbation only. But it's usually very weak and won't last a second without my hands.
Re: I Am Only 24 And I Am Diagnosed Of Impotency, Why Is Life So Unfair? by Nobody: 7:31pm On Apr 10, 2016
excel101:
What else do u want, is his write up not explanatory enough? Shut ur trap,cos u don't have a solution to his problem, cos if u do u'll help him. Certified 419
This is a great write up. Keep up the negative energy.
Re: I Am Only 24 And I Am Diagnosed Of Impotency, Why Is Life So Unfair? by Nobody: 7:33pm On Apr 10, 2016
uwadia79:
my broda,thank God for u, I am 37years my joystick is below 3inches I have not expirience puberty,all my siblings are married and u say u get problem.go thank God for ur life
No girlfriend no sex I hide from my peers
shocked

1 Like

Re: I Am Only 24 And I Am Diagnosed Of Impotency, Why Is Life So Unfair? by AgentGoat: 7:34pm On Apr 10, 2016
grossintel:
sperm analysis was collected from masturbation. Somehow am able to attain a little eirection via masturbation only. But it's usually very weak and won't last a second without my hands.
if that's the case there's still hope sir....
Re: I Am Only 24 And I Am Diagnosed Of Impotency, Why Is Life So Unfair? by cocoama(f): 7:34pm On Apr 10, 2016
Op your story really touched my heart. I cant possibly imagine what you going through but i know how it feels like to be down and depressed.

If you need someone to talk to you can pm me anytime.

Dont commit suicide please. You can still find someone who will accept you for you. There are ladies too who are infertile who found love and marriage and there are ladies too who dont like sex.

I will also do a bit of research myself and will let you know what i find.
Re: I Am Only 24 And I Am Diagnosed Of Impotency, Why Is Life So Unfair? by IamMetallic: 7:35pm On Apr 10, 2016
This isn't the time to be sad or question God; He certainly wants to glorify Himself in you and He will. Your testimony is out on you now. Please share here when it does happen. Be strong brother.
Re: I Am Only 24 And I Am Diagnosed Of Impotency, Why Is Life So Unfair? by gidimasters(m): 7:35pm On Apr 10, 2016
grossintel:
thanks alot, I try really hard to avoid being alone in doors. Am not the alcohol type but socializing really helps me this days.
bro, i know how dis z hurting you buh have u tried to visit a club or bar and order for 3 olosho's.... that may epp
Re: I Am Only 24 And I Am Diagnosed Of Impotency, Why Is Life So Unfair? by Nobody: 7:35pm On Apr 10, 2016
If they tell them to wake up their sex organs at a tender age, they'ld be forming Jagaban Christian background, Now that the thing don lose hope of doing its main work that is not urinating with it, why u come dey complain? Mtchews.
Re: I Am Only 24 And I Am Diagnosed Of Impotency, Why Is Life So Unfair? by DICKtator: 7:36pm On Apr 10, 2016
Ginaz:
So sorry dear,cant imagine how you will be feeling. Please don't get depressed. I which I was there to hold you, must have been shocking for you.

Don't forget I care, o.p please don't be depressed. When there is will, there is life.

"Hugs him" cry

So we that we can phuccking for Africa get no hugs abi?

You don't know that this can lead to depression too?
Phucckk addicts need love and hugs too!!!

grin grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: I Am Only 24 And I Am Diagnosed Of Impotency, Why Is Life So Unfair? by Nobody: 7:37pm On Apr 10, 2016
BiggyB242:

I think you also proud, you would have given the cure right away not waiting for him to ask you personally or perhaps beg you first. Sometimes we think others are proud unknown to us we 're the proud ones.
Not sharing information because the requestor isnt humble enough to ask isnt pride, it is a cosmic law to provide solutions only when asked in humility, its called the Law of Non-Interference. Who knows he might be paying back some Karma and his stubborn ego doesnt give way. The lesson here might be humility for him and he has inadvertently refused to learn.

He is 24, may be at 25 he will be humble, may be in the next lifetime. So far, I havent seen him ask humbly for that solution from me, he will walk the surface of the earth searching for solution that is just in front of him, because he was too stubborn to beg for it. And I mean beg for it. He prefers suicide to begging. Who cares ? He will always come back, existence is eternal, so is experience.

1 Like

Re: I Am Only 24 And I Am Diagnosed Of Impotency, Why Is Life So Unfair? by nerodenero: 7:39pm On Apr 10, 2016
@ grossintel, Can I have your email address? There's a solution to your problem. Thanks.
Re: I Am Only 24 And I Am Diagnosed Of Impotency, Why Is Life So Unfair? by jashar(f): 7:39pm On Apr 10, 2016
wandeykul:
You don't have both common and applied sense,no meaningful contribution from you.

what is right with you? undecided. Must you display your ill mannerisms for all to see?. If you don't like what some one did/is doing what happened to;'Do you mind not derailing the thread and focusing on the topic? Thank you'.

SheeeEeeesssshhhhh!!!!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (24) (Reply)

COVID-19: 381 New Cases Reported, 4 Deaths And 67 Discharged On May 7 / 10 New Coronavirus Cases In Nigeria. Total Of 224 Cases. 27 Discharged, 5 Dead / Male Organ Is Prone To Damage, Protect Yours

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.