Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,125 members, 7,957,228 topics. Date: Tuesday, 24 September 2024 at 09:29 AM

REASONS WHY YOU NEED TO SUPPORT TOURISM. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / REASONS WHY YOU NEED TO SUPPORT TOURISM. (540 Views)

China Approves $5b To Support Projects In Nigeria / Anambra Lawmakers Demand Jeeps To Support Obiano's Re-Election / Dogara Bribes Reps Members With $25,000 To Support Him - Jibrin (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

REASONS WHY YOU NEED TO SUPPORT TOURISM. by Aromas: 5:18pm On Apr 10, 2016
Fellow NL's please don't mind my grammatical errors, blame it on the fuel increment n it scarcity we are all facing dis time grin. Please I've a project am embarking on in Ajaokuta LG of Kogi State n I need an ideas on how to get people who will support n sponsor dis project for me.
This project entails so many benefits like provision of employment plus other SME's and beautifying the environment etc. For the gurus who know the right click to press the buttons of this connection should please come up to my rescue and let give back to the society. Jah Bless
No Insult or Harassment!!!

(1) (Reply)

INEC Declares APC Candidate Winner Of Abuja Municipal Council Poll / Akanu Ibiam Airport Enugu Cleared For Flights To USA, China, Others / How Banks, Govt Officials Aided Marketers To Loot Subsidy Billions... Aug 2015

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.