Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,934 members, 7,817,726 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:02 PM

Labourer Carries Bag Of Cement With His Teeth In Lagos(photos) - Nairaland / General (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Labourer Carries Bag Of Cement With His Teeth In Lagos(photos) (48603 Views)

Man Carries Another Man With His Teeth In Nsukka, Enugu (Video, Photo) / One-Legged Man Carries Cement With Teeth (Pictures) / Man Lifts Bag Of Cement With His Teeth? (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Labourer Carries Bag Of Cement With His Teeth In Lagos(photos) by Raphafire101: 9:58pm On Apr 10, 2016
[quote author=ladiesperfume post=44588652] i swear itz real, one my gy at school carried the damn bag wt teeth walking wt it[/quote
Jeez... people strong sha
Re: Labourer Carries Bag Of Cement With His Teeth In Lagos(photos) by laprince(m): 9:58pm On Apr 10, 2016
Raphafire101:
Lol....i don't think there is any cement inside that bag, the bag is filled with light objects jare....

There could be. one labourer building my family back then did it. I was wowed.

Someone made a bet of 500 naira on it. He did it and immediately collected his money.

Am stil in shock over it.
Re: Labourer Carries Bag Of Cement With His Teeth In Lagos(photos) by Raphafire101: 10:00pm On Apr 10, 2016
Naff24:

Even if it's lighter than wool, can u carry it with ur teeth?
No I can't and even if I can I won't ... I'm not a goat....
Re: Labourer Carries Bag Of Cement With His Teeth In Lagos(photos) by Raphafire101: 10:03pm On Apr 10, 2016
laprince:

Someone made a bet of 500 naira on it. He did it and immediately collected his money.

This is serious
Re: Labourer Carries Bag Of Cement With His Teeth In Lagos(photos) by adamscoal: 10:06pm On Apr 10, 2016
Taa na lie! D only tin der na air.
Re: Labourer Carries Bag Of Cement With His Teeth In Lagos(photos) by Duchessree(f): 10:08pm On Apr 10, 2016
he tried o... i remember the day i tried to carry a bag of cement i couldn't walk for 3 days grin grin
Re: Labourer Carries Bag Of Cement With His Teeth In Lagos(photos) by jibbzion(m): 10:15pm On Apr 10, 2016
omusiliyu:
:[size=20pt]NAH SAWDUST DEY INSIDE[/size]

Wet or dry?
Re: Labourer Carries Bag Of Cement With His Teeth In Lagos(photos) by koresh: 10:17pm On Apr 10, 2016
Well if u think its not possible...call me on this number 08039407297 buy a bag of cement and I will show u how possible it is ...

m
betterABIAstate:
Gullible Nigerians, its possible it's just air inside the bag.
Re: Labourer Carries Bag Of Cement With His Teeth In Lagos(photos) by Etizz: 10:21pm On Apr 10, 2016
Believe that on your own peril......
Re: Labourer Carries Bag Of Cement With His Teeth In Lagos(photos) by farico(m): 10:25pm On Apr 10, 2016
this one na real wash ;Dthis one na real wash
Re: Labourer Carries Bag Of Cement With His Teeth In Lagos(photos) by patrickbon(m): 10:28pm On Apr 10, 2016
rubbish
Re: Labourer Carries Bag Of Cement With His Teeth In Lagos(photos) by habsydiamond(m): 10:33pm On Apr 10, 2016
When he no be dog, where he get long teeth to carry am abi he be vampire ni
Re: Labourer Carries Bag Of Cement With His Teeth In Lagos(photos) by ikombe: 10:34pm On Apr 10, 2016
Raphafire101:
Lol....i don't think there is any cement inside that bag, the bag is filled with light objects jare....
which rock are you living under

People are blessed with talent. Person wey pull truck with teeth nko undecided
Re: Labourer Carries Bag Of Cement With His Teeth In Lagos(photos) by mujahib6199(m): 10:36pm On Apr 10, 2016
[color=#990000][/color]my friend this one na juju...
Re: Labourer Carries Bag Of Cement With His Teeth In Lagos(photos) by stephnie44(f): 10:37pm On Apr 10, 2016
sixtuschimere:
According to a Twitter user who shared the photos,the labourer was spotted lifting an unopened bag of cement with his teeth in Lagos.What is the secret behind this?

Source: http://www.trezzyblog.com/2016/04/in-lagos-labourer-lifts-unopened-bag-of.html
nd wit dis mouth he wil kiss his woman!chai women af suffer
Re: Labourer Carries Bag Of Cement With His Teeth In Lagos(photos) by gainfulltboy(m): 10:38pm On Apr 10, 2016
it is true.........my friend in kaduna here as done it b4. it nt surprise
Re: Labourer Carries Bag Of Cement With His Teeth In Lagos(photos) by 1miccza: 10:39pm On Apr 10, 2016
That sure looks more like a cement bag filled with air than a real cement bag
Re: Labourer Carries Bag Of Cement With His Teeth In Lagos(photos) by tickles2luv2016(m): 10:40pm On Apr 10, 2016
sixtuschimere:
According to a Twitter user who shared the photos,the labourer was spotted lifting an unopened bag of cement with his teeth in Lagos.What is the secret behind this?

Source: http://www.trezzyblog.com/2016/04/in-lagos-labourer-lifts-unopened-bag-of.html

Its a very big lie,probably cement is not in d sack or could be photo shop.
Re: Labourer Carries Bag Of Cement With His Teeth In Lagos(photos) by gainfulltboy(m): 10:42pm On Apr 10, 2016
laprince:

my frnd here in kaduna has done it b4 . I would HV argue it

1 Like

Re: Labourer Carries Bag Of Cement With His Teeth In Lagos(photos) by Nobody: 10:56pm On Apr 10, 2016
A lot of things happen in Lagos
Re: Labourer Carries Bag Of Cement With His Teeth In Lagos(photos) by iyaijebu: 11:01pm On Apr 10, 2016
Is real and not black magic. I have a brother that can do it
Re: Labourer Carries Bag Of Cement With His Teeth In Lagos(photos) by druxy(m): 11:08pm On Apr 10, 2016
LastMumu:
With weeds, all things are possible.

When people are pulling trucks and planes with their teeth? Guinness book of Records ko, Gulder books of data ni. grin
pulling is different from carrying ?less force is needed in the former
Re: Labourer Carries Bag Of Cement With His Teeth In Lagos(photos) by Nobody: 11:09pm On Apr 10, 2016
toyeoye:
easily Guinness book of records winner
i know tens of tens that does this
Re: Labourer Carries Bag Of Cement With His Teeth In Lagos(photos) by druxy(m): 11:09pm On Apr 10, 2016
LastMumu:

When people are pulling trucks and planes with their teeth? Guinness book of Records ko, Gulder books of data ni. grin
pulling is different from carrying ?less force is needed in the former
Re: Labourer Carries Bag Of Cement With His Teeth In Lagos(photos) by Alayor77(m): 11:17pm On Apr 10, 2016
Is coz a frnd of mine did it
Re: Labourer Carries Bag Of Cement With His Teeth In Lagos(photos) by Sunny360: 11:45pm On Apr 10, 2016
This is purely technical.
There's a technique behind this, though you might not likely believe it until you've seen it: I have.

1 Like

Re: Labourer Carries Bag Of Cement With His Teeth In Lagos(photos) by okeke00(m): 11:46pm On Apr 10, 2016
Raphafire101:
Seriously, I have seen alot of people that does that. It is real
Re: Labourer Carries Bag Of Cement With His Teeth In Lagos(photos) by summerflame(m): 12:05am On Apr 11, 2016
Abi Trophy book of browsing? Lol
Re: Labourer Carries Bag Of Cement With His Teeth In Lagos(photos) by Nobody: 12:21am On Apr 11, 2016
betterABIAstate:
Gullible Nigerians, its possible it's just air inside the bag.
it's real. I have seen someone do it while I was in school. no tricks involved
Re: Labourer Carries Bag Of Cement With His Teeth In Lagos(photos) by GANJAFARMER: 12:32am On Apr 11, 2016
LastMumu:

Chai ! See as you finish people for here grin
Re: Labourer Carries Bag Of Cement With His Teeth In Lagos(photos) by mosefin19(m): 12:33am On Apr 11, 2016
vision2050:
I will rather use my teeth to carry 50 litre of petrol
than wasting my energy on useless cement.

Pls how have fuel?

u say gini .? see wetin fuel course now
Re: Labourer Carries Bag Of Cement With His Teeth In Lagos(photos) by Jayyrome(m): 12:37am On Apr 11, 2016
This is very possible, I remember lifting a 30litres gallon of water with my teeth right up to my chest level a couple of years ago...was suprise I could pull such a feat.I guess the likes of us are blessed with powerful jaws Lol.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Man Went Naked Over Fuel Issue (picture) / Check Out The Location Of This Nigerian Bank's ATM (Photo) / Total Eclipse Of The Moon Occurs Wednesday

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.