Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,490 members, 7,958,494 topics. Date: Wednesday, 25 September 2024 at 03:45 PM

Labourer Carries Bag Of Cement With His Teeth In Lagos(photos) - Nairaland / General (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Labourer Carries Bag Of Cement With His Teeth In Lagos(photos) (48795 Views)

Man Carries Another Man With His Teeth In Nsukka, Enugu (Video, Photo) / One-Legged Man Carries Cement With Teeth (Pictures) / Man Lifts Bag Of Cement With His Teeth? (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Labourer Carries Bag Of Cement With His Teeth In Lagos(photos) by drchillz: 12:43am On Apr 11, 2016
[color=#000099][/color]
dis is always possible after d labourers take their morning food(kush and tramol)
Re: Labourer Carries Bag Of Cement With His Teeth In Lagos(photos) by abdulhadie(m): 12:51am On Apr 11, 2016
oh!!! please, this is no news...... since that like last 2 years in jos....... no b say dem tell me.
Re: Labourer Carries Bag Of Cement With His Teeth In Lagos(photos) by franklin007(m): 1:13am On Apr 11, 2016
Raphafire101:
Lol....i don't think there is any cement inside that bag, the bag is filled with light objects jare....
there is cement inside jare. look at it again
Re: Labourer Carries Bag Of Cement With His Teeth In Lagos(photos) by brookz: 2:36am On Apr 11, 2016
Abegii Na Abracadabra, D more u see, d less u undastnd.
Re: Labourer Carries Bag Of Cement With His Teeth In Lagos(photos) by cycluse: 4:17am On Apr 11, 2016
My people this na lie ooooo, do you know how many kilo makes one bag of cement
Re: Labourer Carries Bag Of Cement With His Teeth In Lagos(photos) by Isiterere(m): 5:21am On Apr 11, 2016
betterABIAstate:
Gullible Nigerians, its possible it's just air inside the bag.

There is no gullibility anywhere in this. This is real. You need to step out of your cave for once. just because you've not witness it before does not make it unreal. Some can even carry more heavier stuff. Not only peculiar to Nigeria but all over the world.

ALL IZZ WELL

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Labourer Carries Bag Of Cement With His Teeth In Lagos(photos) by agarawu23(m): 5:23am On Apr 11, 2016
samjadinero:
The secret behind this is "Agbefuye ". Na like 2k dem dey do am for Saki.
saki and juju
Re: Labourer Carries Bag Of Cement With His Teeth In Lagos(photos) by cutekhalifa(m): 5:35am On Apr 11, 2016
luis suarez come see your teammate oooooh gringringrin
Re: Labourer Carries Bag Of Cement With His Teeth In Lagos(photos) by 6digitscomrade: 6:28am On Apr 11, 2016
no na lie na ur doubtful brain full inside him wan go help us throway am...
omusiliyu:
:[size=20pt]NAH SAWDUST DEY INSIDE[/size]
Re: Labourer Carries Bag Of Cement With His Teeth In Lagos(photos) by Victorkenz35(m): 6:43am On Apr 11, 2016
undecidedAll this SHONGO children be acting like we no know who their father be angry
Re: Labourer Carries Bag Of Cement With His Teeth In Lagos(photos) by jimmy101231(m): 6:45am On Apr 11, 2016
I don see am many times
Re: Labourer Carries Bag Of Cement With His Teeth In Lagos(photos) by solid3(m): 6:49am On Apr 11, 2016
Bibyken:
this is not your village meeting... English pls!

You want to end up in my bed abi.
Re: Labourer Carries Bag Of Cement With His Teeth In Lagos(photos) by Roadmap27(m): 6:58am On Apr 11, 2016
Raphafire101:
Lol....i don't think there is any cement inside that bag, the bag is filled with light objects jare....

You are wrong there is cement in it, I had done that b4 back then in 2008, it does not require much energy but technique. Though the neck do the most.
Re: Labourer Carries Bag Of Cement With His Teeth In Lagos(photos) by kenoz(m): 7:24am On Apr 11, 2016
shocked
Re: Labourer Carries Bag Of Cement With His Teeth In Lagos(photos) by victorogbeni999(m): 7:41am On Apr 11, 2016
Unbelieveable. How did he do dat
Re: Labourer Carries Bag Of Cement With His Teeth In Lagos(photos) by Profay11(m): 7:45am On Apr 11, 2016
It's possible. I've seen it done right in front of me.
Re: Labourer Carries Bag Of Cement With His Teeth In Lagos(photos) by AceDomino(m): 8:24am On Apr 11, 2016
MY FRIEND UDEME IS A GREAT MAN, period
Re: Labourer Carries Bag Of Cement With His Teeth In Lagos(photos) by player007(m): 8:46am On Apr 11, 2016
We Nigerians de gullible eh!!!
Is he supporting it with his stomache?
How come the so called bag of cement is standing, isn't that defying Gravity?
Re: Labourer Carries Bag Of Cement With His Teeth In Lagos(photos) by kaylivin(m): 8:49am On Apr 11, 2016
betterABIAstate:
bro I hav seen it happen before .. Its not air in the bag ,, I really can't explain it .. I was almost thinking it was diabolical .
Re: Labourer Carries Bag Of Cement With His Teeth In Lagos(photos) by daygee12: 8:52am On Apr 11, 2016
NO BE AFRICAN MAGIC, IT IS WHAT I DID LAST YEAR,
BUT PLEASE DONT TRY THIS COS IT MAY COST YOU YOUR SPINAL CORD
Re: Labourer Carries Bag Of Cement With His Teeth In Lagos(photos) by Raphafire101: 8:53am On Apr 11, 2016
ikombe:
which rock are you living under

People are blessed with talent. Person wey pull truck with teeth nko undecided
Well I live under a civilised rock where people don't risk their lives to look like champions....
Re: Labourer Carries Bag Of Cement With His Teeth In Lagos(photos) by ikombe: 9:07am On Apr 11, 2016
Raphafire101:

Well I live under a civilised rock where people don't risk their lives to look like champions....
Thats not a risk its thier talent undecided

Mind you the greatest risk in life is trying not to take a risk angry
Re: Labourer Carries Bag Of Cement With His Teeth In Lagos(photos) by fashalgm(m): 9:30am On Apr 11, 2016
toyeoye:
easily Guinness book of records winner
this is not new and he cant have any record i have seen this time without number in the north done by yoruba guy too not only the notherners i also learnt it from them but i cannot walk with it like they do i can lift it and stand right but the neck will suffer it sha
Re: Labourer Carries Bag Of Cement With His Teeth In Lagos(photos) by Bibyken(f): 11:36am On Apr 11, 2016
solid3:

if I hear!
Re: Labourer Carries Bag Of Cement With His Teeth In Lagos(photos) by Bibyken(f): 11:37am On Apr 11, 2016
solid3:

who ur bed don EPP?
Re: Labourer Carries Bag Of Cement With His Teeth In Lagos(photos) by alaskido(m): 12:09pm On Apr 11, 2016
After smoking Oshogbo weed, anything is possible.
Re: Labourer Carries Bag Of Cement With His Teeth In Lagos(photos) by obomobo: 2:52pm On Apr 11, 2016
Mehn I fit use d@ guy teeth do shield against Mike Tyson punch
Re: Labourer Carries Bag Of Cement With His Teeth In Lagos(photos) by Alezy(m): 5:54pm On Apr 11, 2016
LastMumu:
With weeds, all things are possible.

When people are pulling trucks and planes with their teeth? Guinness book of Records ko, Gulder books of data ni. grin
Bros u can lie oh...who don pull truck and plane with teeth?? na wa o
Re: Labourer Carries Bag Of Cement With His Teeth In Lagos(photos) by Nobody: 7:27pm On Apr 11, 2016
Alezy:
Bros u can lie oh...who don pull truck and plane with teeth?? na wa o

Guinness book of World Records,April 2004

Re: Labourer Carries Bag Of Cement With His Teeth In Lagos(photos) by Alezy(m): 7:52pm On Apr 11, 2016
LastMumu:

Guinness book of World Records,April 2004

Hnmmm. ...This is serious.

well they hav tyres sha, won't be that difficult as I thought. This guy carrying cement can do this to some extent.
Re: Labourer Carries Bag Of Cement With His Teeth In Lagos(photos) by Cashio(m): 5:23am On Apr 13, 2016
betterABIAstate:
its real man..have been a firsthand witness in two occasions
Re: Labourer Carries Bag Of Cement With His Teeth In Lagos(photos) by cross19: 11:39pm On Apr 14, 2016
Wat of dis?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Edible Items Placed On A White Handkerchief On The Road: What Could This Be? / Total Eclipse Of The Moon Occurs Wednesday / Man Who Survived A Ghastly Accident Shares Graphic Pictures From The Scene

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.