Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,669 members, 7,823,894 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 05:37 PM

Horrific Video Show Condition Of Shiites During Zaria Massacre By Nigerian Army - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Horrific Video Show Condition Of Shiites During Zaria Massacre By Nigerian Army (1263 Views)

Four Quick Thoughts On The Zamfara Massacre By Farooq Kperogi / Policemen Abort Rally To Remember Murder Of Shiites By Soldiers In Zaria(Pics) / Zakzaky's Brother Supports Army's Actions During Zaria Clash (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Horrific Video Show Condition Of Shiites During Zaria Massacre By Nigerian Army by shehu313: 5:57pm On Apr 10, 2016
Horrific Video Show Condition of Shiites During Zaria Massacre by Nigerian Army

https://www.facebook.com/muhd.aminu.5/posts/841486505957016?refid=12
Re: Horrific Video Show Condition Of Shiites During Zaria Massacre By Nigerian Army by DaBullIT(m): 6:34pm On Apr 10, 2016
That same video also showed peace loving shiites brandishing swords and chanting Allau Akbar

If someone was recording with that zoom lens, I am sure that person would have recorded the whole shooting saga , what led to it , how it happened, that Lens is at leas 5x ZOOM

So what happened after the chant

Nice propaganda, intentionally showing video where someone died

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Horrific Video Show Condition Of Shiites During Zaria Massacre By Nigerian Army by shehu313: 9:01pm On Apr 10, 2016
DaBullIT:
That same video also showed peace loving shiites brandishing swords and chanting Allau Akbar

If someone was recording with that zoom lens, I am sure that person would have recorded the whole shooting saga , what led to it , how it happened, that Lens is at leas 5x ZOOM

So what happened after the chant

Nice propaganda, intentionally showing video where someone died

Are these also propaganda?:

New Video: Soldiers in Gloves, Corpses & Burnt Properties at Zakzaky's Residence
https://www.nairaland.com/2913861/new-video-soldiers-gloves-corpses

New Video Emerges Showing Zaria Victims' Bodies Dumped On Roadside
https://www.nairaland.com/3039673/new-video-emerges-showing-zaria

Why didn't you comment in that thread? You're making baseless insinuations and anecdotes far from the truth and the reality and results of the aftermath of the massacre. The heroes of the Nigerian Army were strolling and taking positions and were evidently not attacked. This video is of the Husseiniyyah. What of the other video at Sheikh Zakzaky's residence that shows burnt bodies of civilians and soldiers in gloves? Were they putting those gloves on to shake the hand of the queen of England? Are all these propaganda? Or is it just that you lack human sympathy and its inherent in you to be a wicked beast, as even some wild beasts in the jungle show mercy to their fellow animals?

Anyways, with the evidences and war crimes committed, ICC is waiting. Those criminals will not have a good retirement to rest with their families in peace. They will be legally and spiritually tormented until justice is done in this world before they face justice in the hell fire in the hereafter.

Buratai will retire in a prison cell in The Hague or when he retires he will live in torment. The souls of the victims will not give him peace. Some of those criminals in uniforms are already committing suicide in their barracks in kaduna after taking part in killing innocent souls of women, children and men.

Our prayers will not go in vain. The oppressors have only used their own hands to destroy their own lives in this world and the hereafter while the victims will have the eternal mercy and peace of the Supreme Creator of the heavens and earth. Keep defending tyranny and oppression and finding lame excuses and camouflage to avoid justice and then claim to be god fearing and a loving father or mother. God will judge you.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Horrific Video Show Condition Of Shiites During Zaria Massacre By Nigerian Army by abduljabbar4(m): 10:05pm On Apr 10, 2016
shehu313:

New Video: Soldiers in Gloves, Corpses & Burnt Properties at Zakzaky's Residence

Why didn't you comment in that thread? You're making baseless insinuations and anecdotes far from the truth and the reality and results of the aftermath of the massacre. The heroes of the Nigerian Army were strolling and taking positions and were evidently not attacked. This video is of the Husseiniyyah. What of the other video at Sheikh Zakzaky's residence that shows burnt bodies of civilians and soldiers in gloves? Were they putting those gloves on to shake the hand of the queen of England? Are all these propaganda? Or is it just that you lack human sympathy and its inherent in you to be a wicked beast, as even some wild beasts in the jungle show mercy to their fellow animals?

Anyways, with the evidences and war crimes committed, ICC is waiting. Those criminals will not have a good retirement to rest with their families in peace. They will be legally and spiritually tormented until justice is done in this world before they face justice in the hell fire in the hereafter.

Buratai will retire in a prison cell in The Hague or when he retires he will live in torment. The souls of the victims will not give him peace. Some of those criminals in uniforms are already committing suicide in their barracks in kaduna after taking part in killing innocent souls of women, children and men.

Our prayers will not go in vain. The oppressors have only used their own hands to destroy their own lives in this world and the hereafter while the victims will have the eternal mercy and peace of the Supreme Creator of the heavens and earth. Keep defending tyranny and oppression and finding lame excuses and camouflage to avoid justice and then claim to be god fearing and a loving father or mother. God will judge you.

Epic response. That's exactly how these security men provoked Boko Haram and we the innocent ones were left to face the consequences
Re: Horrific Video Show Condition Of Shiites During Zaria Massacre By Nigerian Army by DaBullIT(m): 10:17pm On Apr 10, 2016
The first link the second comment on the page is if it's true

Second link, a car exploded and burnt those people and you said they were burnt

Anyways what I'm going to tell you is that all I see is videos, I did not hear anything, I'll watch again if I have to but it still doesn't change the fact that they started the trouble when they blocked the convoy

And we still do not know what transpired that led to killing, but I know I saw people with swords and stuffs in the first video I watched , someone must have done something

And if it's just massacre the God will be the judge, not me, I can only tell you my observation
shehu313:

Re: Horrific Video Show Condition Of Shiites During Zaria Massacre By Nigerian Army by shehu313: 10:43pm On Apr 10, 2016
sad
Re: Horrific Video Show Condition Of Shiites During Zaria Massacre By Nigerian Army by shehu313: 10:51pm On Apr 10, 2016
DaBullIT:
The first link the second comment on the page is if it's true

Second link, a car exploded and burnt those people and you said they were burnt

Anyways what I'm going to tell you is that all I see is videos, I did not hear anything, I'll watch again if I have to but it still doesn't change the fact that they started the trouble when they blocked the convoy

And we still do not know what transpired that led to killing, but I know I saw people with swords and stuffs in the first video I watched , someone must have done something

And if it's just massacre the God will be the judge, not me, I can only tell you my observation

What took soldiers out of their barracks into a place of worship? What took them into the house of a prominent cleric? What took them to a graveyard? Who permitted them to brutalize and shoot a cleric, his wife and his children? Was Zakzaky the one who blocked the convoy of the war criminal Burutai? Was his wife on the road? Do you kill people for blocking road or protesting?

Just about a week ago, the same soldiers were acting like Saudi Wahhabi police in Kebbi and katsina. They were literally in a mission of religious persecution. They were preventing Shiites from attending mosque and holding a religious ceremony. They were confiscating flags and banners for a religious ceremony. Is that the work of Nigerian soldiers? Who sent them? Do you still think all the brutal killings are a reaction to a road block? And nothing more ?

How Security Agents Stopped Shiites From Attending Mosques in Katsina and Kebbi
https://www.nairaland.com/3026603/how-security-agents-stopped-shiites

So a car exploded just like that? What of the burnt buildings? What of the Husseiniyyah that got demolished? Was it also a car that exploded? What of the video that shows soldiers shooting sporadically in Zakzaky's private residence? Is that their barrack? Who sent them there? What of the dead bodies piling gutters and roadside? The dead bodies of young boys who were being looted by the good residents of Zaria the army use to sing their lame excuses as cover for the war crimes committed?

The point is clear. No amount of force can stop people from believing in a religious or an ideology. In Nigeria, everyday ten Nigerians become Shia. In Islamic history, there have been brutal dictators and none can stop the teachings of the Ahlul-Bayt of Prophet Muhammad. That is the spirit of Shiism and why Shia Islam will everly survive. It is a divine promise. Shia Islam is spreading like wild fire with the advent of the Internet and the liberation of Iraq from the clutches of the Sunni tyranny Saddam. It will continue to spread. Majority, if not all of Zakzaky's followers and Zakzaky himself was Sunni. We have embraced Shia Islam. Our faith will outlive the tyrants and will continue to spread and live for posterity. While history will judge the tyrants harshly and forever have their name written in the records of criminals like Yazeed, Hajjaj Ibn Yusuf, Saddam etc. all these tyrants oppressed the household of the holy Prophet Muhammad and their Shia and all the tyrants were disgraced in this world before the hereafter. The tyrants are dead and gone into the trash out of history while the memory of Muhammad and his Ahlul-Bayt continue to live in the hearts of the believers. No amount of oppression from the little Saudi Wahhabi paid tyrants can stop the path of faith and sacrifice that was established in Karbala by Imam Hussein (as). They can try but they will fail and they will face their fate and justice Allah willing!

1 Like

Re: Horrific Video Show Condition Of Shiites During Zaria Massacre By Nigerian Army by DaBullIT(m): 9:45am On Apr 11, 2016
shocked really? Who blocked convoy while chanting Allah akbar 1 ? Cause and effect na you do you.

The more you cause trouble the more NA will come for you
shehu313:

What took soldiers out of their barracks into a place of worship? What took them into the house of a prominent cleric? What took them to a graveyard? Who permitted them to brutalize and shoot a cleric, his wife and his children? Was Zakzaky the one who blocked the convoy of the war criminal Burutai? Was his wife on the road? Do you kill people for blocking road or protesting?

Just about a week ago, the same soldiers were acting like Saudi Wahhabi police in Kebbi and katsina. They were literally in a mission of religious persecution. They were preventing Shiites from attending mosque and holding a religious ceremony. They were confiscating flags and banners for a religious ceremony. Is that the work of Nigerian soldiers? Who sent them? Do you still think all the brutal killings are a reaction to a road block? And nothing more ?

How Security Agents Stopped Shiites From Attending Mosques in Katsina and Kebbi
https://www.nairaland.com/3026603/how-security-agents-stopped-shiites

So a car exploded just like that? What of the burnt buildings? What of the Husseiniyyah that got demolished? Was it also a car that exploded? What of the video that shows soldiers shooting sporadically in Zakzaky's private residence? Is that their barrack? Who sent them there? What of the dead bodies piling gutters and roadside? The dead bodies of young boys who were being looted by the good residents of Zaria the army use to sing their lame excuses as cover for the war crimes committed?

The point is clear. No amount of force can stop people from believing in a religious or an ideology. In Nigeria, everyday ten Nigerians become Shia. In Islamic history, there have been brutal dictators and none can stop the teachings of the Ahlul-Bayt of Prophet Muhammad. That is the spirit of Shiism and why Shia Islam will everly survive. It is a divine promise. Shia Islam is spreading like wild fire with the advent of the Internet and the liberation of Iraq from the clutches of the Sunni tyranny Saddam. It will continue to spread. Majority, if not all of Zakzaky's followers and Zakzaky himself was Sunni. We have embraced Shia Islam. Our faith will outlive the tyrants and will continue to spread and live for posterity. While history will judge the tyrants harshly and forever have their name written in the records of criminals like Yazeed, Hajjaj Ibn Yusuf, Saddam etc. all these tyrants oppressed the household of the holy Prophet Muhammad and their Shia and all the tyrants were disgraced in this world before the hereafter. The tyrants are dead and gone into the trash out of history while the memory of Muhammad and his Ahlul-Bayt continue to live in the hearts of the believers. No amount of oppression from the little Saudi Wahhabi paid tyrants can stop the path of faith and sacrifice that was established in Karbala by Imam Hussein (as). They can try but they will fail and they will face their fate and justice Allah willing!

(1) (Reply)

Ridiculous Quotes From Nigerian Leaders. / Chevron Suffers Another Militant Attack In Niger Delta 13/05/2016 / Buhari's Hidden Agenda For Nigeria Will Fail Completely

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.