Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,755 members, 7,820,619 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 06:21 PM

Meet Kenechukwu Ezeh Beautiful Naija Female Barber Who Does Magic With Clipper - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Meet Kenechukwu Ezeh Beautiful Naija Female Barber Who Does Magic With Clipper (8061 Views)

Toke Makinwa Interviews 10-Year-Old Barber Who Makes N10k Per Day (Photos) / Photos Of Big Brother Naija’s Female Housemate, Coco Ice, Smoking In The House / [VIDEOS] EXPOSED! Naija Female Celebs Involved In Lesbianism Leaked! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Meet Kenechukwu Ezeh Beautiful Naija Female Barber Who Does Magic With Clipper by HypeNigeria: 8:10pm On Apr 10, 2016
Meet Kenechukwu Ezeh the Beautiful Nigerian Female Barber Who does Magic with Clipper (See Photos)

Source ------ >> http://hypenigeria.com/2016/04/10/meet-kenechukwu-ezeh-the-beautiful-nigerian-female-barber-who-does-magic-with-clipper-see-photos/

Meet Kenechukwu Stepehenie Ezeh a.k.a Posh the beautiful young Nigerian Model, student, entrepreneur and professional barber (men haircut stylist) who does magic on men’s hair with her clipper. Rare as it seems, she has already won the hearts of many, especially guys who patronize and rely on her craft to look good.

Kenechukwu co-own and runs the Gap Babershop located at Ekulu Close, Trans Ekulu in Enugu State with her blood sister.

Wow see all the photos of her haircuts inside here -----> http://hypenigeria.com/2016/04/10/meet-kenechukwu-ezeh-the-beautiful-nigerian-female-barber-who-does-magic-with-clipper-see-photos/

We love her for this. #ProudOfOurWomen. Share this content with others to show her some love....

Wow, she barbs very well. I love hard working Naija babes. Imagine say this fine baby na your personal Baber ? HEHEH ok stop imagining

4 Likes

Re: Meet Kenechukwu Ezeh Beautiful Naija Female Barber Who Does Magic With Clipper by Sirme411(m): 8:13pm On Apr 10, 2016
A Female barber........ .. wow.... More pictures nd plz FP let d World meet her

FP plzz lalastical

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Meet Kenechukwu Ezeh Beautiful Naija Female Barber Who Does Magic With Clipper by Ginaz(f): 8:16pm On Apr 10, 2016
Wow I am inspired, it is good to learn hard work. It may looks foolish and many may laugh at you but don't worry, they will be the one to congratulate you at the end.

#handworkpay#
Re: Meet Kenechukwu Ezeh Beautiful Naija Female Barber Who Does Magic With Clipper by Tolexander: 8:18pm On Apr 10, 2016
I'm always impressed seeing people doing works peculiar to the opposite sex.

@OP, a feminine barber is called Barberess!

1 Like

Re: Meet Kenechukwu Ezeh Beautiful Naija Female Barber Who Does Magic With Clipper by Nobody: 8:21pm On Apr 10, 2016
Yimu* undecided
Re: Meet Kenechukwu Ezeh Beautiful Naija Female Barber Who Does Magic With Clipper by Nobody: 8:22pm On Apr 10, 2016
Tolexander:
I'm always impressed seeing people doing works peculiar to the opposite sex.

@OP, a feminine barber is called Barberess!
barberess koh grin barbara ni grin

2 Likes

Re: Meet Kenechukwu Ezeh Beautiful Naija Female Barber Who Does Magic With Clipper by Nobody: 8:26pm On Apr 10, 2016
nice one
Re: Meet Kenechukwu Ezeh Beautiful Naija Female Barber Who Does Magic With Clipper by vicstar(m): 8:27pm On Apr 10, 2016
homie! Are u for real? shocked

1 Like

Re: Meet Kenechukwu Ezeh Beautiful Naija Female Barber Who Does Magic With Clipper by write2obi(m): 8:30pm On Apr 10, 2016
Pretty barber smiley
May God bless your hustle! ... Amen

But i hope she is not going to barb me with the same clipper she used on that guy in the first picture
See clipper bumps everywhere
Re: Meet Kenechukwu Ezeh Beautiful Naija Female Barber Who Does Magic With Clipper by Yuneehk(f): 8:41pm On Apr 10, 2016
A model, student, barber and an entrepreneur! Multi talented cutie. This is what we call "aka orun"... Handiwork pays!
Re: Meet Kenechukwu Ezeh Beautiful Naija Female Barber Who Does Magic With Clipper by adextetoo(m): 8:49pm On Apr 10, 2016
The fine girl holding the clipper or...... Everybody just dey use APC code scam us!!! Abeg use another method to market her.

1 Like

Re: Meet Kenechukwu Ezeh Beautiful Naija Female Barber Who Does Magic With Clipper by optional1(f): 9:14pm On Apr 10, 2016
I wat to change my future ambition to dat of a Barber.
Pls any1 wit 2 or more clipper?

Anyway, I tnk God 4 her.

Wish her well.
Re: Meet Kenechukwu Ezeh Beautiful Naija Female Barber Who Does Magic With Clipper by godwinbatho(m): 9:14pm On Apr 10, 2016
no food for lazy woman........
Re: Meet Kenechukwu Ezeh Beautiful Naija Female Barber Who Does Magic With Clipper by jonathanOz: 9:23pm On Apr 10, 2016
Hope she does home service too? cos i dont like barbing outside. Give me her digits pls
Re: Meet Kenechukwu Ezeh Beautiful Naija Female Barber Who Does Magic With Clipper by Diamonddamsel: 10:07pm On Apr 10, 2016
Good
Re: Meet Kenechukwu Ezeh Beautiful Naija Female Barber Who Does Magic With Clipper by Nobody: 10:34pm On Apr 10, 2016
And some idiot girls are busy budgeting and planning their life on another mans hard earned salary angry....its so nice to see a talented and hardworking girl grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Meet Kenechukwu Ezeh Beautiful Naija Female Barber Who Does Magic With Clipper by sweetetlove(f): 10:35pm On Apr 10, 2016
wow a female barber.... this is inspiring
Re: Meet Kenechukwu Ezeh Beautiful Naija Female Barber Who Does Magic With Clipper by Flexherbal(m): 10:49pm On Apr 10, 2016
It will be fun, having a woman cut your hair.
Re: Meet Kenechukwu Ezeh Beautiful Naija Female Barber Who Does Magic With Clipper by Fkforyou(m): 11:12pm On Apr 10, 2016
Omo, guys go so patronize her ehn. ...you know why?

Them go dey feel her boobs during the barbing process free of charge cheesy

3 Likes

Re: Meet Kenechukwu Ezeh Beautiful Naija Female Barber Who Does Magic With Clipper by Holywizard: 11:13pm On Apr 10, 2016
i go like make she shave my ashi amu 4 bed ooo..dis kind of girl go hot oo. imagine her barbing my dick 'Round cut' with her toto

1 Like

Re: Meet Kenechukwu Ezeh Beautiful Naija Female Barber Who Does Magic With Clipper by IamChuks(m): 11:15pm On Apr 10, 2016
spreads mat... lie naked,oya come barb my pubic area.. its very bushy.. Only then I appreciate her work

1 Like

Re: Meet Kenechukwu Ezeh Beautiful Naija Female Barber Who Does Magic With Clipper by obizzy(m): 11:17pm On Apr 10, 2016
God knows i'll let this preety woman give me fresh trims like that even if she charges 2k.
Re: Meet Kenechukwu Ezeh Beautiful Naija Female Barber Who Does Magic With Clipper by Kenzico(m): 2:16am On Apr 11, 2016
Fkforyou:
Omo, guys go so patronize her ehn. ...you know why?

Them go dey feel her boobs during the barbing process free of charge cheesy

I no say bad thing go everly come your mind

2 Likes

Re: Meet Kenechukwu Ezeh Beautiful Naija Female Barber Who Does Magic With Clipper by Nobody: 4:54am On Apr 11, 2016
Na wa ooh, will want to patronise her oh, but even after the cut, it will take like 5 men to carry me outta that chair cos I no go want commot
Re: Meet Kenechukwu Ezeh Beautiful Naija Female Barber Who Does Magic With Clipper by Nobody: 7:03am On Apr 11, 2016
Re: Meet Kenechukwu Ezeh Beautiful Naija Female Barber Who Does Magic With Clipper by Nobody: 7:17am On Apr 11, 2016
nice one there.
Re: Meet Kenechukwu Ezeh Beautiful Naija Female Barber Who Does Magic With Clipper by StealthyMe(m): 7:32am On Apr 11, 2016
She's talented. Nice haircuts
Re: Meet Kenechukwu Ezeh Beautiful Naija Female Barber Who Does Magic With Clipper by leahcimzil: 8:08am On Apr 11, 2016
cute
Re: Meet Kenechukwu Ezeh Beautiful Naija Female Barber Who Does Magic With Clipper by Uwatomaabimbola: 10:11am On Apr 11, 2016
Dix gal good abeg ....make dem leave barbing for u ooo

(1) (2) (Reply)

Shocking: Lil Wayne About To Die Of Cancer. Has Barely 5 Weeks / Surgery Gone Wrong: Nigerian Lady Shows Off Questionable Gigantic Ikebe!! / UNILORIN Student Sextape Saga With Guy She Met On Instagram

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.