Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,360 members, 7,819,291 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:48 PM

Need Affordable Advert And Publicity Fo My Biz - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Need Affordable Advert And Publicity Fo My Biz (851 Views)

I Need Ur Advice With Regards My Biz / Latest Classified Ad: Post Free Advert And Blog Post For Backlinks / Paylater Is A Publicity Scam For One Credit (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Need Affordable Advert And Publicity Fo My Biz by deepwaterdrill: 8:12pm On Apr 10, 2016
Hey good people! iv been trying to discover fast way to push my business and bring it to the awareness of those who may need my services.
Apart from forums like this, i want to check out paid adverts that will be effective

I dont sell stuff but render services.
Re: Need Affordable Advert And Publicity Fo My Biz by ourchoice(m): 10:17pm On Apr 10, 2016
deepwaterdrill:
Hey good people! iv been trying to discover fast way to push my business and bring it to the awareness of those who may need my services.
Apart from forums like this, i want to check out paid adverts that will be effective

send me a mail to: frankywealth@outlook.com with the subject: Advert for My Business....then explain your need in the mail body, I will get back to you.
Re: Need Affordable Advert And Publicity Fo My Biz by Raylight2(m): 1:00am On Apr 11, 2016
deepwaterdrill:

U can trust us at AdvertsNigeria. Send a mail to advertsnigeria@gmail.com and we'll get back to you shortly. 07063073339 . Kindest Regards, I.O. James
Re: Need Affordable Advert And Publicity Fo My Biz by deepwaterdrill: 10:16am On Apr 11, 2016
Ok thank you guys i appreciate
Re: Need Affordable Advert And Publicity Fo My Biz by HazzanTazzan(m): 12:09pm On Apr 11, 2016
deepwaterdrill:

I make catchy business adverts in form of jingles... I will make a very fitting music accompanied with very clear and sexy female vocals from my british and american vocalists.
I have samples of my work done for local business and mostly foreign businesses. I can send you samples on request.
Thanks
Re: Need Affordable Advert And Publicity Fo My Biz by ADVERTBOARD: 1:53pm On Apr 11, 2016
deepwaterdrill:

Add BB Pin 2965DF33 [ADVERTBOARD]
Re: Need Affordable Advert And Publicity Fo My Biz by Chriswazo(m): 3:23pm On Apr 11, 2016
Please people advise me on how to sell land
My father wants to sell his land here at Aba or the ones in villa but we think the proposed one in Aba will fetch more money for the better cause since it is situated at a very beautiful site around Ariaria international market. Please if you can or know any good agent that can help us sell this land here, we will appreciate well. The agents we called wants to bully and exploit my family since the land is at a hot zone. I don't want to get into details so as not to be by ban by #team lala. You can message me on chriswazo@yahoo.com. Thanks sirs and mas'.
Re: Need Affordable Advert And Publicity Fo My Biz by Raylight2(m): 8:14pm On Apr 11, 2016
HazzanTazzan:

I make catchy business adverts in form of jingles... I will make a very fitting music accompanied with very clear and sexy female vocals from my british and american vocalists.
I have samples of my work done for local business and mostly foreign businesses. I can send you samples on request.
Thanks
send a sample to raylight4lyf63@gmail.com or WhatsApp 07063073339
Re: Need Affordable Advert And Publicity Fo My Biz by deepwaterdrill: 4:14pm On Apr 23, 2016
@hazzanTazan pls could you let me see a sam[ple whatsapp number 08035204171
Re: Need Affordable Advert And Publicity Fo My Biz by HazzanTazzan(m): 7:49pm On Apr 23, 2016
Raylight2:
send a sample to raylight4lyf63@gmail.com or WhatsApp 07063073339

I sent a sample but got no response.
I can also do a whiteboard animation or explainer video for your advert to which the advert jingle will be added and a female american voiceover to go along.
Re: Need Affordable Advert And Publicity Fo My Biz by HazzanTazzan(m): 7:49pm On Apr 23, 2016
deepwaterdrill:
@hazzanTazan pls could you let me see a sam[ple whatsapp number 08035204171

Ok sir

(1) (Reply)

Mywebraft Customer Service - We Will Explain Your Business With ANIMATED VIDEOS / United Airlines Pulls Out Of Nigeria Over FX Crisis / We Buy Used,old Or Scrap Batteries {whatsapp: 08037190242}

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.