Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,532 members, 7,823,313 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 08:33 AM

Secrete Behind Buharis Excessive Travels By Applygist.com - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Secrete Behind Buharis Excessive Travels By Applygist.com (641 Views)

Jonathans Regime Compared To President Buharis Regime. Listed Facts / Lady Who Sells Banana And Travels By Air (photos) / Buharis Last Day In London! Wonders As Kaduna Stands Still. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Secrete Behind Buharis Excessive Travels By Applygist.com by nadirinamata: 12:52am On Apr 11, 2016
Please Patriotic Nigerians it seems Baba Buhari needs our prayers over his Medical issues, He is not on any official Visit but use that ad cover Based on this we encourage all Nigerians to join in a National Prayer for our Beloved President who is still fresh in power and have good will for the Nation.

@Marx. I beg forget this old man, he's just for medical trip using official trip as a cover. The most confuse & clueless government in Nigeria dt ever was

I didn't really support him like dt, is just dt I saw how these guys were hungry for power to the point of shedding innocent blood dt was why I just decided to mobilize pple in favour of him, but from d very on set I knew this old half-illiterate have nothing to offer. Is you had followed d dynamics of the campaign den u should be able to know cos everything was base on TRIVIAL ISSUES & SENTIMENT. They didn't offer to address any of the Nigerian key problems. They only speak on corruption. Even Buhari himself doesn't even really know what corruption is not to talk of how to handle it. And corruption isn't necessarily the key problem of Nigeria. There is no nation in the whole world where corruption doesn't take place. Our problem is lack of visionary leadership. Of course you can't even call this administration a visionary one. It's nothing but a gerontocratic govt dt's focus less, clueless & confuse.
Anything you desire to get at all cost even to the point of killing people most surely be a problem to you when u finally get it. At least Dr Good luck is having his full sleep as he want but these desperate guys can't. They always want power at all cost without the wherewithal to use it for the good of the masses. They don't know dt leaderships is a responsibility that one should run away from unless compel by God or d masses. He thought leadership is bed of roses

I had been keeping quiet about this administration for long. I started a write up about d govt but I leta stopped cos I was just indifferent & angry abt d govt. Marx, it's really true we need to pray for immediate recovery of Baba Buhari's medical condition-is really getting top everyday, but I tink Nigerians economic medical conditions is also in a state of COMA.

He artificially made Goodluck govt ungovernable & now God is making his govt also ungovernable... do me God do u

Compiled by http://www.applygist.com

Re: Secrete Behind Buharis Excessive Travels By Applygist.com by Kenzico(m): 1:47am On Apr 11, 2016
lipsrsealed
Re: Secrete Behind Buharis Excessive Travels By Applygist.com by ObinnaIzuora: 4:27am On Apr 11, 2016
Mschew. Nonsense
Re: Secrete Behind Buharis Excessive Travels By Applygist.com by M4gunners: 4:51am On Apr 11, 2016
Opportunity come but once, his own came twice.

(1) (Reply)

So Who’s Financing? ‘boko Haram Granting Youth Loans To Lure Members’ – DHQ / Is Politics And Religion Compatible? / Lai Mohammed,D’banj,Paul Artwright Attend Creative Industries Conference(pics

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.