Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,802 members, 7,817,319 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:16 AM

Sunday Oliseh Appointed Into Fifa's Technical Department - Sports (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Sunday Oliseh Appointed Into Fifa's Technical Department (26470 Views)

Sunday Oliseh Delighted With Fortuna Sittard Promotion / Fortuna Sittard Relief Sunday Oliseh Of His Duty "Over Abysmal Action' / Sunday Oliseh Appointed As Head Coach Of Fortuna Sittard (Dutch Club) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Sunday Oliseh Appointed Into Fifa's Technical Department by oluwatosin67: 1:23pm On Apr 11, 2016
Mtchew..just used d super eagles job to boost CV..eyeing d job since..
Re: Sunday Oliseh Appointed Into Fifa's Technical Department by bigmurphee: 1:38pm On Apr 11, 2016
Nigeria wil neva progress if we continue puttin Ethnic colouration to all our aspects of life...we shud always b proud of ourselves as Nigerians not as one from a particular ethnic group..........Congrats our Broda..Sunday Oliseh
Re: Sunday Oliseh Appointed Into Fifa's Technical Department by Tarzaa(m): 1:59pm On Apr 11, 2016
CeoNewshelm:
Sunday Oliseh has been appointed to be a part of FIFA's technical Department. He announced this on twitter. Congrats to him.

http://www.newshelm.com/2016/04/sunday-oliseh-appointed-into-fifas.html

Congratulations...
Re: Sunday Oliseh Appointed Into Fifa's Technical Department by Tosky001: 2:06pm On Apr 11, 2016
Nobody is claiming him, if he likes let him come from heaven I don't care.
let him change his name to (Umaru, Osaro, Tunde or Timipiri } for easy identification
but if his name still remains {Ugochukwu Oliseh} which tribe is he? fill in the gap-------------------.)
Re: Sunday Oliseh Appointed Into Fifa's Technical Department by breakeven: 2:06pm On Apr 11, 2016
Oiiseh only knows theory, practical is zero.
FIFA set.smhh. undecided
Re: Sunday Oliseh Appointed Into Fifa's Technical Department by Sunmolar(m): 2:16pm On Apr 11, 2016
Congrats.
Re: Sunday Oliseh Appointed Into Fifa's Technical Department by bigtt76(f): 2:33pm On Apr 11, 2016
Hmmmm ...people are actually seeing in him what our Pinnick man and his group has failed to see in him.
Re: Sunday Oliseh Appointed Into Fifa's Technical Department by Nobody: 2:39pm On Apr 11, 2016
I congratulation and rejoice with him. More blessings don't mind the enemies.
Re: Sunday Oliseh Appointed Into Fifa's Technical Department by wayodude(m): 2:42pm On Apr 11, 2016
darocha1:
Congrats.
Its unfortunate we Nigerians dont appreciate and hype our own.
This reminds me of the great Jay jay okocha and how he neva won African footballer of the year due to lack of support from home.
Oliseh mite have had ego issues, he mite have goofed in some ways on the eagles job but there were some points he raised during his resignation that no one cared to address.
His recent appointment by FiFa shows he has worth and its our people in glass house who have issues.
Congrats to the man
Congrats to Nigeria

My friend, can you please tell us, are the attributes required for becoming a successful football manager at the highest level the same as those required for being appointed into 'Fifa's Technical Department'?

Also not attacking your person but you should always write in either proper English or Pidgin English not a mixture a both certainly do not use 'text speak' even though it is only Nairaland. You hear?
Re: Sunday Oliseh Appointed Into Fifa's Technical Department by philosopy: 2:52pm On Apr 11, 2016
Congrats, at least some day you will be back to take the eagles to greater height.
Always wear our traditional attires, show them that Nigerians are good for something.
God bless Nigeria
Re: Sunday Oliseh Appointed Into Fifa's Technical Department by tomholly: 3:53pm On Apr 11, 2016
CeoNewshelm:
Sunday Oliseh has been appointed to be a part of FIFA's technical Department. He announced this on twitter. Congrats to him.

http://www.newshelm.com/2016/04/sunday-oliseh-appointed-into-fifas.html

Been eyeing this that's y he wasn't serious with his eagle's job. congrats
Re: Sunday Oliseh Appointed Into Fifa's Technical Department by Akiika: 6:23pm On Apr 11, 2016
darocha1:
Congrats.
Its unfortunate we Nigerians dont appreciate and hype our own.
This reminds me of the great Jay jay okocha and how he neva won African footballer of the year due to lack of support from home.
Oliseh mite have had ego issues, he mite have goofed in some ways on the eagles job but there were some points he raised during his resignation that no one cared to address.
His recent appointment by FiFa shows he has worth and its our people in glass house who have issues.
Congrats to the man
Congrats to Nigeria

"its"...."neva"....."mite"....please guys, these abbreviations are irritating!
For heaven's sake, at least spell words correctly OR just write in pidgin...arrrrrghhh!
This is ruining your English writing skills!
Re: Sunday Oliseh Appointed Into Fifa's Technical Department by chubbylistic: 6:49pm On Apr 11, 2016
The Stone which the builders rejected has become the cornerstone. GOD have Proved them wrong once more.
Congrats Sunday Oliseh.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Sunday Oliseh Appointed Into Fifa's Technical Department by Boss13: 7:39pm On Apr 11, 2016
Thought he was part of the FIFA technical crew before the NFF appointment. Well he has gone where they won't owe him salary.

Our football depicts exactly the kind of people and problems we have.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Sunday Oliseh Appointed Into Fifa's Technical Department by 9jauk: 8:02pm On Apr 11, 2016
clefstone:
Unpatriotic man. Been eyeing this that's y he wasn't serious with his eagle's job

Bro how many patriotix law makers and political office holders can u count in naija answer me ewu katakata.

You think Sunday is a typical Nigerian you need to stay abroad for a year i bet your oreintation would change.

I went hime after a decade abroad;naija madness start from the Airport;guess what no AC absolute madness;part 2 frontlone officers begging like Alimajeri
;i'm glad Sunday jet out from NFA shit hole asap
Re: Sunday Oliseh Appointed Into Fifa's Technical Department by GeneralNiyi: 10:20pm On Apr 11, 2016
Onigbinde was also a member for a very long time. Next news please
Re: Sunday Oliseh Appointed Into Fifa's Technical Department by GeneralNiyi: 10:24pm On Apr 11, 2016
Onigbinde was a member for a very long time. Next news please.
Re: Sunday Oliseh Appointed Into Fifa's Technical Department by chidexxy007(m): 10:31pm On Apr 11, 2016
hope the witches no follow am to that place too.
Re: Sunday Oliseh Appointed Into Fifa's Technical Department by clefstone(m): 12:03am On Apr 13, 2016
9jauk:

Bro how many patriotix law makers and political office holders can u count in naija answer me ewu katakata.

You think Sunday is a typical Nigerian you need to stay abroad for a year i bet your oreintation would change.

I went hime after a decade abroad;naija madness start from the Airport;guess what no AC absolute madness;part 2 frontlone officers begging like Alimajeri
;i'm glad Sunday jet out from NFA shit hole asap
and u calling me ewu makes u more civilized than Nigerians at home? Even my 3yrs old nephew knows not to insult people

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Saudi Arabia Football Revolution: Which Player's Move Surprised You The Most?? / Cristiano Ronaldo Wins King Of The Match & Scores 17th Goal Vs Chelsea (Photo) / Ighalo Jude Celebrates His Wife Sonia On Her Birthday, Sings For Her

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.