Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,534 members, 7,850,828 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 09:44 AM

Waje's See-Through Wangerayu Outfit At The UBA CEO Awards (photos) - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Waje's See-Through Wangerayu Outfit At The UBA CEO Awards (photos) (28045 Views)

Tiwa Savage Stuns In Gucci Outfit At Soundcity MVP Awards (photos) / Tiwa Savage Outfit At 3 Thrones Concert (photos) / Yemi Alade At The UBA CEO Awards In A V-neck Jumpsuit (pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Waje's See-Through Wangerayu Outfit At The UBA CEO Awards (photos) by passionate88: 12:21pm On Apr 11, 2016
Wengeryau?
Re: Waje's See-Through Wangerayu Outfit At The UBA CEO Awards (photos) by opineflu(m): 12:29pm On Apr 11, 2016
madam big bosom.... See through shey na net Misleading motherfucking op
Re: Waje's See-Through Wangerayu Outfit At The UBA CEO Awards (photos) by kingolu1(m): 2:23pm On Apr 11, 2016
she remain my best musician,still waiting for when she will come and perform in Abuja....cheers Waje cool
Re: Waje's See-Through Wangerayu Outfit At The UBA CEO Awards (photos) by 9jatatafo(m): 2:32pm On Apr 11, 2016
This opaque cloth na this one op call see-through abi?
Re: Waje's See-Through Wangerayu Outfit At The UBA CEO Awards (photos) by cl9700: 3:04pm On Apr 11, 2016
classiclight:
she nor wan gree sha, just packaging everything, anyhow u do am, the age still dey dere

and who said one should stop looking good because she's getting older? Or did she ever tell you she's got issues with her age? Com'on man!!
Re: Waje's See-Through Wangerayu Outfit At The UBA CEO Awards (photos) by Jagshot147(m): 5:03pm On Apr 11, 2016
Make she ask Rihanna what see through means!
Re: Waje's See-Through Wangerayu Outfit At The UBA CEO Awards (photos) by Henycymama(f): 10:25pm On Apr 11, 2016
Lovexme:
Why is she covering her thighs with her purse? Didn't she know it was short and 'revealing' when she slid into the dress? undecided

is the dress short? n what's revealing?
Re: Waje's See-Through Wangerayu Outfit At The UBA CEO Awards (photos) by Nobody: 12:24am On Apr 12, 2016
OP you no well O.
Re: Waje's See-Through Wangerayu Outfit At The UBA CEO Awards (photos) by Lovexme(m): 4:55am On Apr 12, 2016
Henycymama:

is the dress short? n what's revealing?
Missed where I wrote revealing in inverted commas?
Re: Waje's See-Through Wangerayu Outfit At The UBA CEO Awards (photos) by Henycymama(f): 7:02am On Apr 12, 2016
Lovexme:

Missed where I wrote revealing in inverted commas?
ohok
And short?
Re: Waje's See-Through Wangerayu Outfit At The UBA CEO Awards (photos) by Lovexme(m): 8:05am On Apr 12, 2016
Henycymama:

ohok

And short?

We all look but see differently wink

Morning.
Re: Waje's See-Through Wangerayu Outfit At The UBA CEO Awards (photos) by Henycymama(f): 12:45pm On Apr 12, 2016
Lovexme:

We all look but see differently wink

Morning.

oh, are you having issues with sizes? Lolzz... or perventured u can't differentiate btw long and short?

Afternoon,
Re: Waje's See-Through Wangerayu Outfit At The UBA CEO Awards (photos) by Lovexme(m): 2:48pm On Apr 12, 2016
Henycymama:

oh, are you having issues with sizes? Lolzz... or perventured u can't differentiate btw long and short?

Afternoon,

lol. I've got a keen sight. The dress has some conspicuous parts, so some might see it as short as the first visible part is below the knees.

Having a good day, eh?
Re: Waje's See-Through Wangerayu Outfit At The UBA CEO Awards (photos) by Henycymama(f): 2:52pm On Apr 12, 2016
Lovexme:

lol. I've got a keen sight. The dress has some conspicuous parts, so some might see it as short as the visible part is below the knees.

Having a good day, eh?

hmmmm... I see
yeah, n u?
Re: Waje's See-Through Wangerayu Outfit At The UBA CEO Awards (photos) by Lovexme(m): 2:57pm On Apr 12, 2016
Henycymama:

hmmmm... I see
yeah, n u?

So far so good. Are you in Lagos?
Re: Waje's See-Through Wangerayu Outfit At The UBA CEO Awards (photos) by Henycymama(f): 3:57pm On Apr 12, 2016
Lovexme:

So far so good. Are you in Lagos?
very soon
Re: Waje's See-Through Wangerayu Outfit At The UBA CEO Awards (photos) by Lovexme(m): 4:17pm On Apr 12, 2016
Henycymama:

very soon

Hmmm. Do you do mails?
Re: Waje's See-Through Wangerayu Outfit At The UBA CEO Awards (photos) by Henycymama(f): 10:42pm On Apr 12, 2016
Lovexme:

Hmmm. Do you do mails?
check my profile
Re: Waje's See-Through Wangerayu Outfit At The UBA CEO Awards (photos) by Henycymama(f): 10:39pm On Apr 13, 2016
Lovexme:

Hmmm. Do you do mails?
Yea

(1) (2) (Reply)

Uche Maduagwu Replies OAP Freeze, After He Revealed His 'Identity' As Flyer Boy / Boy injured at airport after climbing onto baggage conveyor belt. Video / Burial Photos Of Pelepele Olanrewaju

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.