Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,334 members, 7,819,154 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:03 PM

A Nairalander's Review Of The BOOM J8 By Bustscam - Phones (13) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / A Nairalander's Review Of The BOOM J8 By Bustscam (35998 Views)

Nairalander Review Of A32F: Budget Android Oreo Phone With Fingerprint Security / A Nairalander's Review Of Tecno Camon C9 / Tecno Boom J8 Discussion Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: A Nairalander's Review Of The BOOM J8 By Bustscam by snehgang: 10:42am On Apr 30, 2016
They should just say they don't have money for the phone instead of condemning
Marinza:
I doubt Nigerians can ever be satisfied, someone Gave u a very honest review imo una still no gree. I am a very major fan of pictures. Any phone with good picture quality has my vote and honestly that quality up there if it was taken from a j8 then it's amazing. It's not impossible to even believe, I used to have a phantom a+ and even with its own drawbacks it had a decent camera. And now even their designs have improved. I think The name Tecno will forever be hated by many regardless of what they bring out.
Re: A Nairalander's Review Of The BOOM J8 By Bustscam by BluePearls(m): 11:38am On Apr 30, 2016
snehgang:
Name them please

This your question sounds like you're poking me for a e-fight grin, Whatever it's for, please don't get me started on this topic again. I didn't list devices for a reason, let people do their own research. Tecno Boom J8 is not feature rich enough to even worth that price, granted the price went up because of the big ass headphones they included in the package, but for me its not attractive. I'll mention one device, which i assume you already know, 'Ulefone Vienna'. Thats another decent audio-centric phone. Its about $163 - $169 now, forget that the dollar is not smiling, but i'll pick that over the boom j8 any day.

1 Like

Re: A Nairalander's Review Of The BOOM J8 By Bustscam by ShiroSan: 1:56pm On Apr 30, 2016
snehgang:
As in, They'll just come here and paint phones bad, It's not like they've made any

It is called demarketing.
I have personally noticed that Tecno is their main victim.
Too bad.
Re: A Nairalander's Review Of The BOOM J8 By Bustscam by MaryWest(f): 6:52pm On Apr 30, 2016
snehgang:
I like this

Thankssmiley
Re: A Nairalander's Review Of The BOOM J8 By Bustscam by MaryWest(f): 6:57pm On Apr 30, 2016
majorclems:

NA LOVE UNA THEY COME HERE COME DO undecided

angry

If you have nothing to contribute on Tecno, HiOS, boom j8, UI, infinix or anything tech related.

Face front waka pass.
Re: A Nairalander's Review Of The BOOM J8 By Bustscam by mattyboy007(m): 9:04pm On Apr 30, 2016
snehgang:
And ur opinion is rubbish
oga na by force to use ur kind of fone... see me see wahala.. who tecno or u Don epp?
Re: A Nairalander's Review Of The BOOM J8 By Bustscam by TDonald: 12:07am On May 01, 2016
Please I would like to know if this phone has fast charge capabilities and does it have 4G support

1 Like

Re: A Nairalander's Review Of The BOOM J8 By Bustscam by Damiandark01: 12:09am On May 01, 2016
snehgang:
They should just say they don't have money for the phone instead of condemning

Nigerians can be funny at times. They would never accept but will happily castigate
Re: A Nairalander's Review Of The BOOM J8 By Bustscam by creed266: 9:12pm On May 01, 2016
i like this review and im more impressed by the quality of the camera, but it would have been a good idea to let us see the camera at night
Re: A Nairalander's Review Of The BOOM J8 By Bustscam by Nobody: 12:09am On May 02, 2016
The phone is actually really decent. Sleek and very fast
Re: A Nairalander's Review Of The BOOM J8 By Bustscam by johnjameson: 2:54am On May 02, 2016
monsieurpaul:
Thats true, and good display and camera
Re: A Nairalander's Review Of The BOOM J8 By Bustscam by bendovex: 7:24am On May 02, 2016
snehgang:
One word - HATER
I ain't hating, just stating the plain truth.
Re: A Nairalander's Review Of The BOOM J8 By Bustscam by kendrick2: 10:30am On May 02, 2016
ShiroSan:

Too bad.
some tecno marketers must have made them angry
Re: A Nairalander's Review Of The BOOM J8 By Bustscam by thatintrovert: 12:08pm On May 02, 2016
this is a good review, thanks for the info
Re: A Nairalander's Review Of The BOOM J8 By Bustscam by Xhaka(m): 12:14pm On May 02, 2016
TDonald:
Please I would like to know if this phone has fast charge capabilities and does it have 4G support
It does have fast charge, don't know about 4G

1 Like 1 Share

Re: A Nairalander's Review Of The BOOM J8 By Bustscam by kogistar: 7:08am On May 03, 2016
BluePearls:

This your question sounds like you're poking me for a e-fight grin, Whatever it's for, please don't get me started on this topic again. I didn't list devices for a reason, let people do their own research. Tecno Boom J8 is not feature rich enough to even worth that price, granted the price went up because of the big ass headphones they included in the package, but for me its not attractive. I'll mention one device, which i assume you already know, 'Ulefone Vienna'. Thats another decent audio-centric phone. Its about $163 - $169 now, forget that the dollar is not smiling, but i'll pick that over the boom j8 any day.
market strategy
Re: A Nairalander's Review Of The BOOM J8 By Bustscam by BluePearls(m): 12:34pm On May 03, 2016
kogistar:
market strategy

What do you mean market strategy? Do I look like a marketer to you?
Re: A Nairalander's Review Of The BOOM J8 By Bustscam by ShiroSan: 1:33pm On May 03, 2016
kendrick2:

some tecno marketers must have made them angry

lol.
Angry, how?
Re: A Nairalander's Review Of The BOOM J8 By Bustscam by mosjames: 12:59am On May 05, 2016
monsieurpaul:
You can sat that again
Re: A Nairalander's Review Of The BOOM J8 By Bustscam by Jacinta44(f): 12:36pm On May 05, 2016
jonmoveek:

That's my honor to do.

Haven't been here for a while.
Seems they have stopped breaking their heads with broken bottle.
Re: A Nairalander's Review Of The BOOM J8 By Bustscam by MaryAnne360: 11:09pm On May 31, 2016
That is what you were born to do.

bendovex:

I ain't hating, just stating the plain truth.
Re: A Nairalander's Review Of The BOOM J8 By Bustscam by MaryAnne360: 11:11pm On May 31, 2016
A lot of nigerians. They still helped a bunch of kids on may 27
mattyboy007:

oga na by force to use ur kind of fone... see me see wahala.. who tecno or u Don epp?
Re: A Nairalander's Review Of The BOOM J8 By Bustscam by donfemox(m): 7:19am On Jun 01, 2016
Nigerians hate Tecno. Just don't know why
Re: A Nairalander's Review Of The BOOM J8 By Bustscam by Ana5000(f): 4:27pm On Jun 01, 2016
donfemox:
Nigerians hate Tecno. Just don't know why
They actually like tecno they just don't want to admit to because they think that if they do, people will think they don't have money. It's a terrible complex.

1 Like

Re: A Nairalander's Review Of The BOOM J8 By Bustscam by bendovex: 4:25am On Jun 02, 2016
MaryAnne360:
That is what you were born to do.
Do I know you? please Bleep off!
Re: A Nairalander's Review Of The BOOM J8 By Bustscam by kolexepana: 6:29am On Jun 02, 2016
ShiroSan:

Too bad.
We call it beef wink
Re: A Nairalander's Review Of The BOOM J8 By Bustscam by majorclems: 11:45pm On Jun 02, 2016
nawa ooo.for the past 1min, hv been lookn at the beefs,fishes and kpomo...pple y not leave tecno alone..y not every1 b at peace! ajor ife undecided
Re: A Nairalander's Review Of The BOOM J8 By Bustscam by DuduParaPara: 12:03am On Jun 03, 2016
mrlaw93:
Will tecno allow me to add some token to my boomj7 in exchange for this?

I think they shld y not give a try
Re: A Nairalander's Review Of The BOOM J8 By Bustscam by BenKafor(m): 10:49pm On Jun 03, 2016
Ana5000:

They actually like tecno they just don't want to admit to because they think that if they do, people will think they don't have money. It's a terrible complex.
I pray for their self growth. It's true what u said
Re: A Nairalander's Review Of The BOOM J8 By Bustscam by BenKafor(m): 10:50pm On Jun 03, 2016
monsieurpaul:
yeah, it's really nice
Re: A Nairalander's Review Of The BOOM J8 By Bustscam by donfemox(m): 7:06am On Jun 04, 2016
I think I'm gonna get this phone. But the recent hike in dollars is complicating things
Re: A Nairalander's Review Of The BOOM J8 By Bustscam by Ana5000(f): 6:20pm On Jun 23, 2016
BenKafor:
I pray for their self growth. It's true what u said
Yeah

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply)

Glo Just Made Me Immortal Just To Download An Episode Of A TV Series / Tecno Camon CX Unboxing And Quick Review / My Thoughts On The Xiaomi Redmi 5plus After 3 Weeks Use

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.