Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,002 members, 7,821,514 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 02:10 PM

The Best Cheapest High-end Smartphone In The World - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / The Best Cheapest High-end Smartphone In The World (1392 Views)

Oukitel C8 (4G) - An Affordable 2GB Low End Smartphone -full Review And Unboxing / Effects Of Using Your Smartphone In The Dark . / My Experience Buying A Smartphone In Aba (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The Best Cheapest High-end Smartphone In The World by NEROSKY(m): 11:59am On Apr 11, 2016
The Xiaomi Mi 5 is the best phone from one of the fastest growing phone companies in the world – Chinese Xiaomi. Xiaomi is big in China, but unfortunately, its phones – known for their great value for the money – are not available in the United States. The Mi 5 is particularly impressive; it’s the most affordable phone that has the powerful Snapdragon 820 system chip, it features an original and very good-looking design, and the feature-rich MIUI custom skin on top of Android 6. The Mi 5 also features very capable camera that can shoot good-looking images in low-light and features a very advanced optical stabilization (OIS) system..... Among all is sold for just $400

See the full Specs here http://www.mefindout.com/around-the-world-global/the-best-cheapest-high-end-smartphone-in-the-world-xiaomi-mi-5/

Re: The Best Cheapest High-end Smartphone In The World by Ofudboss(m): 2:43pm On Apr 11, 2016
[color=#000099][/color]Gr8 specs

(1) (Reply)

Xiaomi Redmi 4 Prime With 3gb Ram, 32 Gb Rom And 4,100mah Battery For N42,500 / Help, I Can't Download Songs / My Mtn 6 Months Double Data Is Expiring Tomorrow, Mtn Please Bring Another Offer

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.